PDA

View Full Version : New and final HTW version, available for download at the HTW site

TosaInu
08-06-2004, 16:48
I have build and uploaded a new HTW version,un-install previous versions first because this new version is not compatible with previous ones so don't overwrite!(Use the un-install option in the start menu)
A fresh and new install is always preferred!
Because the HTW forum is down at the Org we cannot give you full support yet.

LZoF

Posted: Aug. 03 2004,07:36
Count Zimoa of Flanders

TosaInu
08-06-2004, 16:49
I downloaded the last version and was very impressed. Excellant artwork and a superb mod. What have you changed in the latest version and have you added anymore units.
Big Thanx, ~:p

Aug. 03 2004,08:54
Kali

TosaInu
08-06-2004, 16:49
I face with a problem during installation procedure with this new version

on 77%
Textures\Men\FullPlAr.bif: This file contaons invalid data (error 21FC)

This is a second time I cannot install this mod ~:(

Aug. 03 2004,10:44
Lancer

flip
08-06-2004, 17:10
This is getting crazy, people now are getting the new version with no problems. Have you got last version from today? CZoF will be away for some days, and I'm hurried about this

Lord Zimoa of Flanders
08-06-2004, 17:13
I have build and uploaded a new version.
Tested it before uploading.
Downloaded it and tested it several times now,every time it works perfectly.
I hope the problem is solved now.
Why the previous files after two days became corrupt is a mystery to me,because i always do these tests before a public announcement,and the tests were also good.
It seems that we may make a update(not anything big though) yet another time so this is not yet the last HTW version,i will keep you posted.

LZoF

P.S.
Tosa the problems are solved now:see the topic:HTW install problems.
People seem to have no problems anymore and i have send you a mail concerning the new HTW files previous today.

Lord Zimoa of Flanders
08-06-2004, 17:16
Flip look at the dates of the posts (August the 3th) it was the previous uploaded version that they are talking about.
Reports are coming in no problems so far.

LZoF ~:wave:

Meneldil
08-06-2004, 17:26
Will you release a patch with less income ? I think I read something like that somewhere.
I haven't played the last version yet (and won't play it this week) but the last version was quite unbalanced because anyone was able to earn 1.000.000 gold after a few turns.

Lord Zimoa of Flanders
08-06-2004, 17:27
First it will be tested but probably yes.
The changes made in the uploaded current version are in the Readme that you get after install,i guess nobody reads it ~:( ,this file is still available after installation in your HTW maindirectory,look for:
Readme.txt

LZoF

[HWK] Kosciuszko
08-07-2004, 16:43
Hello i just loaded NEW VERSION of Htw ( before i unistalled previous version and reinstalled MTW too ), Hawever i cant fing early roman troops ... WHere they are ? I tried Custom Battle but cant find them in any period..
regards
kosc

flip
08-07-2004, 18:10
Custom Battle, Aetolians (the chiken banner),Classsical Period(Last)

Steppe Merc
08-07-2004, 19:38
Sweet! i can't beleive I missed this when I was out on vacation! Going to download it right now!

Admin
08-10-2004, 22:25
The latest HTW.exe is no at 3D and mizus, please let me know if there are problems.

Lord Zimoa of Flanders
08-11-2004, 18:33
Thank you!

LZoF