PDA

View Full Version : Some oddities;

PseRamesses
08-21-2004, 10:11
Almost all light cav like HA´s and East light cav "flicks" when both moving or standing still. It´s like the whole unit has got hickups, he he!
What´s up with the starting formation? Battle in columns, and all in one place? I´ve noticed that all start ups are like this so you guys must have a thought on this. Do explain since I want to know. Thanks!

komninos
08-21-2004, 12:05
Hi,

The flicking of the units was traced to the trunsformation of the 512x512 to the lowres 256x256. Don't know what we can do about that realy. Have to redo the low res images again with an other program???

The formation is a problematic part I was not able to trace the problem till now. You can try and use the original formations.

PseRamesses
08-21-2004, 17:39
The flicking of the units was traced to the trunsformation of the 512x512 to the lowres 256x256. Don't know what we can do about that realy. Have to redo the low res images again with an other program???
The formation is a problematic part I was not able to trace the problem till now. You can try and use the original formations.

Thanks for the info Kominos. I thought that you had run into thesame prob as Vikinghorde did with XL regarding formations. I think the only time this should appear in the game is when you use a cav-dominat army. Although my knowledge of Greek formations and warfare I though you actually intended this formation to be like that but couldn´t figure out why, he he!