PDA

View Full Version : Sprachpaket_Deutsch

Admin
08-27-2004, 12:41
Gutentag,

UserCP/Kontrollzentrum Edit options/Einstellungen ändern.

Will add other language packs too.

Kaiser of Arabia
08-30-2004, 03:56
I always thought it was "Spreckenze Deutsch" hrm...

TosaInu
08-30-2004, 12:47
Hello,

It's been a while since I had German classes, being Dutch helps though.

Sprechen Sie Deutsch? - do you (polite form) speak German? [Spreckenze Deutsch]
Sprechst (?) du Deutsch? - do you (informal/amongst equals) speak German?
Sprachpaket - language pack.

Dutch has the same jij and u (and U) system, gij (and Gij) is another but rarely used in The Netherlands. Improper usage of jij and u/U du/Sie can make a conversation uncomfortable.

Kaiser of Arabia
08-30-2004, 14:27
Ah. I am taking German 1 and 2 next year so I need to know this.
-Capo

Oleander Ardens
08-30-2004, 18:42
"Guten Tag" is correct, in any case I could help in Italian and German being bilingual

Cheers

OA

A.Saturnus
08-30-2004, 19:02
Sprechst (?) du Deutsch? - do you (informal/amongst equals) speak German?

Deutsche Sprache, schwere Sprache. In the second person singular, "sprechen" becomes "sprichst".Thus, correct is "sprichst du Deutsch?"

Dutch has the same jij and u (and U) system, gij (and Gij) is another but rarely used in The Netherlands. Improper usage of jij and u/U du/Sie can make a conversation uncomfortable.

It seems similar but there are differences in usage. At least in Belgium it´s normal to say "U" to your friends. "U" is simply more polite than "jij". In German it´s less a matter of politeness but of distance. People you don´t know or you have only a professional relationship with you call "Sie" (always capital), people you talk informally to can be addressed "du". Using the wrong form can be inpolite or strange.

TosaInu
08-30-2004, 19:24
Good thing I only installed the paket. ~:)