PDA

View Full Version : For MONK

Dimeola
08-29-2004, 00:52
http://www.dimeolas.com/monk1.jpg
Here you are brother...version 1. I have another idea to explore. PM me if you need anything.
Dimeolas

Shahed
08-29-2004, 11:53
UNBELIEVABLE.

I actually prefer this image to part 2...well they are different.
Pt.2 is more cool and brighter in a mellow way. Pt.1 is more warm, yet could it also be more pensive ? I like them both. Great work ! ~:)

Oops sorry I hope you dont mind my observations.

Oleander Ardens
08-29-2004, 14:18
Wow ~:eek: very nice indeed

OA

Monk
08-29-2004, 17:31
~:eek: Wow...somehow that word alone cannot do justice to this great work. Dimeolas, thank you. Great Job!

Both versions are just unbeleivable, the first i think i like the best, but they are both beautiful. you really did some fantastic work here. :medievalcheers: :medievalcheers:

Dimeola
08-30-2004, 03:15
You honor me brother, thank you.
Dimeolas

The_Emperor
08-30-2004, 12:43
Magnificent as always... great stuff!

frogbeastegg
08-30-2004, 18:29
:sigh: what a beautiful sky. I prefer this one because of the colours used for the sky, the other is also very good. I can hear the warrior thinking, "Now, how do I get up there...?". :knight:

Dimeola
08-31-2004, 23:04
The sword is a sacred extension of the warrior. It is his mystic soul and yet is often part of his God. Perhaps it`s what connects him to his God. It signifies his station and aspirations in life. It is the part of him that enacts his courage and resolve to make a place in this world. And woe to the warrior who neglects, loses, or lets his sword be stolen. `In this world of vagaries, ours should be the way of discipline`....temptation rages and seduces. he who succumbs is lost. Warriors wandering looking for a lost sword or a sword of fable or promise is a likely metaphor of a warrior`s struggle within and in his (or her) own life. The object to not `cut` the opponent but to `cut` one`s own ego
Dimeolas