PDA

View Full Version : Frogbeastegg

Dimeola
09-13-2004, 23:27
http://www.dimeolas.com/fbe.jpg This perhaps a more fitting view....you guys will recognize this is what you see as you beg for your lives. With all respect lady I depicted as a Joan of Arc....and I gave you the greyish/white hair as one having gained wisdom beyond their years.
Dimeolas

Gregoshi
09-14-2004, 00:11
Nice. Very nice Dimeolas. Have you ever considered doing character portraits on the side? That might net you a few bucks to spend.

Character portraits! Get yer character portraits here! Only $10 US. Look like Buddy Hackett in real life? Dimeolas can turn you into Bloody Hack-it with just a few clicks of his magical mouse. Look like the hero you know lives inside you...

:thinking2:

frogbeastegg
09-14-2004, 09:30
~:eek: Love it, love it, love it! Another of those wonderful skies, two nice swords and plate armour. I love plate armour :sighs: such wonderful technology and craftsmanship... :smitten:

Er, but my armour passion aside you managed to get my own hairstyle there, there are a few differences and the colour is different (I'm not that wise yet) but that's froggy's hair.

:saves to hard drive for printing later:

Shahed
10-05-2004, 01:59
:jaw drops to the floor:

The Wizard
10-05-2004, 21:04
Wow... very nicely done, Dimeolas! A true piece of art (even though I prefer mail to plate ~;)) !

~Wiz

Lonewarrior
10-08-2004, 23:53
~:eek: :2thumbsup: :yes: