PDA

View Full Version : Anyway play Final Fantasy?

wasabi
09-18-2004, 12:44
FF the Movie, Advent Children (http://www.square-enix.co.jp/dvd/ff7ac/)

Just got off internet phone with my bro in OZ, he sent me a website to check out the latest Final Fantasy 7's film. It will be out(hopefully) at the end of the year via dvd.

I remembered the first time that I played Final Fantasy7 with my brother years ago. It was the most popular FF game amongs the 11(I think) of them.

I have heard that there is a FF internet strategy game, has anyone heard of it? My bro said that it costs about 20AUD to play per/month...sounds very exciting~

Anyhow, here is a website for those who want to check it out, the trailers are amazing! Is it better than the previous FF movie made by US.

Meneldil
09-18-2004, 13:00
Indeed, the trailers are awesome. Right now, a few billions of people are asking themselves questions such as 'Is the guy sitting on a chair Sephiroth ?' or 'Is Aeris still alive ?'
Stupid gossips ~;)

The game you're speaking about is (I think) a Tactical RPG called FF7 : Before the crisis. It takes place a few years before FF7 and is played through mobile phone I think.

JAG
09-18-2004, 13:49
trailers are great, I can't wait. When I finished the game I just wanted more ff7 and now at last I get it. Woohoo!!!!!!! I am sure like so many others, I CAN'T WAIT! ~D