PDA

View Full Version : Story writing Prize Competition

7Bear7Scar
09-19-2004, 13:30
I know that the .org has its own writing competition, but we are hosting one also over at www.totalwars.net.

The forum can be found HERE (http://totalwars.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=157)

We have 5 prizes, courtesy of Creative Assembly, to give to the five winners.

The theme is your story, as you either prepare for, take part in, or have just fought, your first Roman battle, together with your clanmates or friends. It's open to all - Single and Multiplayers. Please feel free to put pan to paper and submit your entry.

Many thanks, and Good Luck :2thumbsup:

7Bear7Scar
Consul of the NET

frogbeastegg
09-19-2004, 14:23
Er, the link demands that I log in, do you have to register to look at the rules?

Call me a nitpicker if you want, but if you are playing SP you won't be playing with friends or clanmates and are therefore unable to write about fighting with them. So it's MP only.

7Bear7Scar
09-19-2004, 16:55
You dont need to log in to read the Rules, hmmm, you shouldnt have to - I will check the forum settings again.

Im sure many single players here have found new friends through using these forums, so even if Jonny 123 and Peter 294 have never played with each other, there is no reason why they could not use each other in their stories, which after all, is a work of fiction :)

I enjoyed reading your own work this morning Lady Frog, in this forum. I will pop in more regularly as there are very talented writers here :D

Scar