PDA

View Full Version : Could someone send me a R:TW files?

Duke John
09-27-2004, 12:31
I don't have the game yet, but I'm curious about one thing after looking through the Demo files. I've opened up pack.idx and saw alot of lines like:

data/animations/2HS_01 Stand idle 01.cas

I'm curious wether such a file with the .CAS extension exists in data/animations.

Thanks in advance :bow:

Steppe Merc
09-27-2004, 21:28
What exactly did you want sent to you? There's a whole bunch of CAS, in a folder called unit models or something like that. Do you want the whole folder?

Thoros of Myr
09-27-2004, 22:56
All the seige weapon anims are in .CAS files. I don't see unit animations in data/anims but there is 700MB of pak files in the data folder.

there is .CAS for all kinds of thinga in there too.

Anyone else notice the file #blood.tga.dds ? hmm blood?

Duke John
09-28-2004, 08:54
A single files will be enough. I suspect that these contain the coordinates for animating the skeletons and as a consequence an unit. I don't mind if it's for artillery.

Steppe Merc
09-28-2004, 19:14
I've deffinetly found some that aren't for artilleralry. I'll send one to you tonight. ~:wave:

Duke John
09-28-2004, 19:45
Thank you very much :balloon2:

:happy:

Steppe Merc
09-29-2004, 22:35
Oops I forgot. I'll send it right now!

Steppe Merc
09-29-2004, 22:52
Hmm, I tried and send it twice, but it didn't work, I think. I won't send anymore, in case it did work. Get back to me if it didn't come in.

Duke John
09-30-2004, 07:39
I got it, thanks :medievalcheers:

Content:
Scene Root
bone_pelvis
bone_RThigh
bone_Rlowerleg
bone_Rfoot
bone_abs
bone_torso
bone_head
bone_cloak_top
bone_cloak_mi
bone_cloak_bottom
bone_Rupperarm
bone_Relbow
bone_Rhand
bone_Lupperarm
bone_Lelbow
bone_Lhand
bone_LThigh
bone_Llowerleg
bone_Lfoot
secondary weapon
primary weapon
textures\unit_east_heavy_cataphract.tga

And alot of gibberish behind the bones, but not enough to contain all coordinates for animation. I guess that this files sets up the bonestructure of the model and assigns a skin to the model. After the bones there is a whole bunch of gibberish and this might contain the model itself, but it isn't that much...

tombom
09-30-2004, 17:59
Sorry for hijacking this thread, but can anybody send me export_unit_descr.txt to tombomp AD gmail.com?