PDA

View Full Version : The Greatest Quotes of All Time thread

Kaiser of Arabia
10-03-2004, 02:47
Here are a few:

The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions, a statistic - Josef Stalin

Oh, Jag, you can suck the fun out of a blow job ~D - I think it was LittleGrizzly, I may be wrong. It was posted back when I first registered here. Sorry, but that was damn funny.

Hey, if they didn't do what I told them not to do, they would still be alive - Mr. Blonde, Reservoir Dogs

Oh No! Poppyseed us! - Jeff Foxworthy and the Cable guy in Blue Collar TV

Tommorow, we shall dine in Hades! - Spartan King at Thermoplye

Well, Im flattered you would like to do somthing like that, but I don't like you in that way buddy - My friend Nick after I said F you to him.

ill have more later.

JAG
10-03-2004, 05:36
Don't remember that quote to me, is funny I guess though.

Karl Marx -

"Philosophy stands in the same relation to the study of the actual world as masturbation to sexual love."

"Catch a man a fish, and you can sell it to him. Teach a man to fish, and you ruin a wonderful business opportunity."

"Let the ruling classes tremble at a Communist revolution. The proletarians have nothing to lose, but their chains. Workers of the world unite!"

"The rich will do anything for the poor but get off their backs."

Jean Paul Sartre -

"It is only in our decisions that we are important."

"When the rich wage war it is the poor who die."

"Man is condemned to be free; because once thrown into the world, he is responsible for everything he does."

Tony Benn -

"I did not enter the labour Party forty-seven years ago to have our manifesto written by Dr. Mori, Dr. Gallup and Mr. Harris."

John Stuart Mill -

"Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives."

"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."

Few I like from a few figures I respect.

Fragony
10-03-2004, 07:26
Oh, Jag, you can suck the fun out of a blow job ~D

Only a truely funny man would come up with such a thing ~;) I am glad it made it to the greatest quotes of all times thread ~:cheers:

InsaneApache
10-03-2004, 10:04
Work is the curse of the drinking classes....

~;)