PDA

View Full Version : Marian reform trigger

khelvan
10-03-2004, 19:52
Has anyone found this yet? If it is hard coded, does anyone know what the trigger is?

I am having trouble discovering the trigger for this event. This, of course, makes it difficult to play with the reform date...

Thanks,

-khel

Lord Ovaat
10-05-2004, 15:07
Prima guide indicates that the reform takes place after the first faction finishes an Urban Barracks. However, my personal experience indicates the building to be an Emperial Palace. Hope that's what you were looking for.

EDIT: Forgot to add that I haven't been able to find it in any of the files, though.

Jambo
10-05-2004, 15:40
It's also therefore linked to population and at what points the city level changes (e.g. 2000, 6000, 12000 and 24000 I think). Increase these values and the Marian Reforms will take longer to occur; however, unfortunately I can't find anything to let me do this yet...

One could always make the Imperial Palace take a good many more years to produce?

Chimpyang
10-05-2004, 17:30
The marian reforms take place when you build an imperial palace, since building that is linked with population you may have a look at it that way.

khelvan
10-05-2004, 19:16
Right, I had discovered it was the imperial palace. I was hoping, however, that this is not a hard coded event, and so we would be able to adjust it somehow.