PDA

View Full Version : I need help like this worries me

Lonewarrior
10-05-2004, 06:04
There is one post on the Entrance hall, thread: RTW Install problems/post here, on the 3rd page a post that worries me because I did not post that. It was not me, but yet my name is there and it shows that I posted it. At the time of the post i was not even near a computer I was working. So is this a mistake by the forum???? Or stolen identity????

Lonewarrior
10-05-2004, 06:06
OK I checked again and like the 3rd page is gone????? And I'm not playing here or trying to do a joke I'm serious.

Papewaio
10-05-2004, 10:11
I'm not sure if capitals make a difference... but we do have 3 Wasabi's here... one with waasabi or something like that, tiny differences... two are guys and the third is my wife so I tend to notice that one... if you can find it then I'm sure we can track down the reality of what is happening...

Sasaki Kojiro
10-05-2004, 15:21
https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=36597&page=2&pp=30

This thread? It does appear to be you. Someone used your computer perhaps?

Lonewarrior
10-05-2004, 20:42
OK I did some research, apperantly it was a page load up problem, phew,
The problem made names and post not be with the correct person who posted it.

i was worried because i been in cases before where my identoty is stolen like one time playin call of duty, i went in multi and someone had my name on.

Sorry for the trouble guys and thanks for your replies.

tombom
10-06-2004, 19:53
I was sure that last time I checked this thread you had 1,200+ posts and you avatar was different? :~confused:

Lonewarrior
10-06-2004, 20:40
I was sure that last time I checked this thread you had 1,200+ posts and you avatar was different? :~confused:

WOW I wish I had 1,200 post