PDA

View Full Version : Petition List

Pages : [1] 2

FearZeus
10-06-2004, 23:28
Can everyone who is in support of the community list put your names down here please. Thank you for your supprt. For those who don't know what this is about please read fearzeus's list for fixes...

CelticFalcon
10-06-2004, 23:41
Glad to be the first to John hancock this puppy!

I celticfalcon(NakedIndian) think this game is awful. I have been a member of the TW community an been a loyal buyer for this game for about 3 years. I would always tell my friends an people online about this game....you can still rest assured that I will still tell them about the games you come out with except they may go somthing along the lines of 'If you are a fan of completly wasting your money TW has found a game for you!' or 'Dont buy this game pac-man is much better!'
Ive had the game for a week and cant enter any game becasue 'failed to connect to host' problems as MANY have(Beleave me....many;or do you not beleave me an want me to start a petition for that as well ~:eek: ?)
currently.

CelticFalcon

Nem
10-06-2004, 23:49
I support this petition.

This list can only improve your game.

d6veteran
10-06-2004, 23:57
I've read your petition as posted on the 'Multiplayer is dead' topic, and while I would love to participate in an effort submit a 'petition' of sorts to CA, I cannot agree with neither the content nor the presentation of the list I saw.

A list should be presented by the members of this site.

This list should be as concise as possible (in other words it should not be a laundry list).

This list should not have errors (in other words don't complain that you can't do x, when really you just haven't read the manual).

The list should *not* contain any personal preferences on gameplay (default camera zoom level ??? )

I love the idea, I want to see some changes made to the multiplayer, but I cannot support a list that in my mind will only muddy the message.

Sorry Zeus, just being honest with you.

If I have read the wrong list then please link an updated one on this thread.

FearZeus
10-07-2004, 00:02
I've read your petition as posted on the 'Multiplayer is dead' topic, and while I would love to participate in an effort submit a 'petition' of sorts to CA, I cannot agree with neither the content nor the presentation of the list I saw.

A list should be presented by the members of this site.

This list should be as concise as possible (in other words it should not be a laundry list).

This list should not have errors (in other words don't complain that you can't do x, when really you just haven't read the manual).

The list should *not* contain any personal preferences on gameplay (default camera zoom level ??? )

I love the idea, I want to see some changes made to the multiplayer, but I cannot support a list that in my mind will only muddy the message.

Sorry Zeus, just being honest with you.

If I have read the wrong list then please link an updated one on this thread.

bacchus you have got the wrong idea, this petition list is those that are gonna be in favour of the new revised loist containg most of what is on that list already but in the order and condition you have already stated, hope this changes your mind ;)

d6veteran
10-07-2004, 00:04
bacchus you have got the wrong idea, this petition list is those that are gonna be in favour of the new revised loist containg most of what is on that list already but in the order and condition you have already stated, hope this changes your mind ;)

Well I won't sign anything until I read it ;)

FearZeus
10-07-2004, 00:08
ok guys all we want here is a list of all the people that support this patch, thx guys...

PROMETHEUS
10-07-2004, 00:12
I support the list , and please add the fatigue thing .... it is not real that a unit can still keep running if exhausted.....

Wolf__Kyolic
10-07-2004, 00:20
I totally agree on the list and want them to be patched.

Kas
10-07-2004, 00:37
Kas ~D (signed petition)

LittleGrizzly
10-07-2004, 00:45
I Wolf_Grizzly sign the petition

Alrowan
10-07-2004, 01:08
I, Alrowan, leader of clan raven sign this list!

Colovion
10-07-2004, 01:35
You know what is wrong here?

Lack of organisation.

Strange - for this is Total War. ORG

How about starting what seemed like a formal thread with something formal like the list? I'm not signing on to this until I see what I"m signing, and how hard is it to copy/paste from the other thread to the top of this? Listen to the Panda, do as he says and this might actually have some worth - as it is it still sounds like a bunch of people ranting until it gets more formal and organized.

Don't get me wrong - I'll probably sign this once it looks a little more formal and looks as if it may actually get off the ground (and out of this forum).

FearZeus
10-07-2004, 01:47
ok guys here is the most up to date list, now this is all our opinions but all work on presentation is due to bacchus's time and effort so please thank him when you see him, bacchus i hope you don't mind me using this list as it's for the RTW MP community.

Although there are a TON of things that need fixing, we should concentrate on asking for fixes on the following:
#1 Stuff we can't mod
#2 Critical game destroying bugs (control)
#3 Critical community destroying stuff (no logs/replays/no 4v4s)
#4 Stuff that isn't just a preference

I don't think it is productive to send them a list of 50 things that need fixing because we KNOW they won't fix 50 things. Now, you might say "if we ask for 50 maybe they will give us 25 and if we ask for 25 they would only give us 10", but I don't think that logic holds.

I think they will give us what they will give us, and so we better damn well ask for the critical stuff and not whine too much about the things we can fix ourselves.

Sooooo.... with that in mind here is my prioritized list (again):

Critical (things we cant live without):
1. Syncronicity -- Ensure game state is not diverging during the game [FIXED?]
2. Crash to Desktop when logging on (still happening, gamespy lobby problem) [FIXED?]
3. Replays-- ensure they are syncronized with game (currently they are NOT--we can't run tourneys without replays), and that they display all the unit information (type, fatigue, etc.)
4. Logfiles-- where are they? Do they show what units were taken? We need these for tourneys
5. 3v3 only? We need 4v4's for our tournaments and clan competitions.
6. Unit/Army control is flawed--No way to move army and retain facing (in MTW this was alt-left click), no way to have groups within groups (as in MTW). Formation/orientation is destroyed when dragging a line of units: Say you have AAAABBBB units in a group. When you set them like this AABBBBAA and draw a line the result is AAAABBBB again. Units turn back to their original state and your setting/formation is ignored.
7. Grouped units often refuse to take orders (most commonly the run order). Some report un-grouped units are responding to orders directed at a group.

8. When in testudo, if a single unit walks into the formation, you lose control of that unit of the legionaries in testudo formation for the rest of the game.

9. Either explain or fix “Not compatible” errors” failure to connect to host” errors

Important–(things that make the game highly frustrating)

1. allow Withdrawal/Rout in MP ("W"ithdraw doesn't work in MP!)
2. game info available from lobby
3. allow faction to be selected by more than one player
4. proprietary player names (so some jerk can’t steal your name and ruin your reputation) [linked to CD Key like MTW]).
5. allow “quick chat” (t/y) like in MTW, chat should not fade/scroll so quickly
6. Fatigue bars on units/exhausted units should not be able to run (but they can)
7. allow for custom denari amounts
8. #ignore/#ban commands for gamespy lobby
fade-out names for “in game” players in gamespy lobby
9. allow selection of faction color
10. show who is deployed and who isn’t deployed on the battle map.
11. Bring back F1 to view unit stats and players/factions/teams list (and grey out names of dropped/routed players like in MTW)
12. Unit tax for more than 4 units of same type
13. We need 2 keys to toggle run– if you have a group in which half the units are already running, pressing “R” makes them walk. So “R” becomes useless in groups where some units are walking and others are running. We need a “Run” button and a “Walk” button please.14. Trying to order an engaged non-cav unit to fall back should result in a major morale penalty when they turn their backs. This doesn’t seem to be occuring.
15. Map editor/historical battle editor

Preferred– (these are things that would enhance the quality of play for us)
1.Remove “zoom to death of general” during MP games (very distracting)
2.Once routed, “restricted camera” mode should not apply to you. Please fix.
3. Look into reports of server lag.
4. Look into reports of host-drop crashing all players computers.
5. Look into reports of flawed pathfinding
6. Brighter highlighting for selected units (some say it is difficult to tell selected units from non-selected units)

Would be nice– (add this if you have time)
1. Being able to use general’s rally ability without having to select his unit.

We will mod ourselves:
1. Kill rate/game speed
2. Balance (cav/elephant) [more testing needed]
3. also some people have asked for a shell-to-desktop function (alt-tab or windows key).

And another issue to please our Spanish friends: several Spanish players have taken exception to the characterization of hte hispanic faction as "Spanish" and they are requesting a change to "celtiberian" or "iberian" or "hispania"--

CeliberoLion says:
"I prefer first they fixed Mp gameplay issues before this, but don´t see any problem to include the nomenclature error in the list, in the end if you want.

Imagine they name Frenchs to the Gauls, Italian to the Roman, British to Britons, Moroccan to Numidian, Persian to Parths...

Its a serious historical error. Spain dont exist until 1300 AD.
Celtiberian is the most correct, but its a Clan name, i understand they dont want to give preference, but is preferable Iberian or hispanic than spanish."

Thats a start at least.

PROMETHEUS
10-07-2004, 02:32

that is the main one need to be fixed if not already

2. Crash to Desktop when logging on (still happening, gamespy lobby problem) [FIXED?]

the same as befoure

3. Replays-- ensure they are syncronized with game (currently they are NOT--we can't run tourneys without replays), and that they display all the unit information (type, fatigue, etc.)

secondary in order of importance , not really critical since it reguards only an outside feature of the game ... the turney organization , important but not for all ... should be added as a non critical suggestion

4. Logfiles-- where are they? Do they show what units were taken? We need these for tourneys

this request should go together with the previous since it denotates the same reason for it to be....

that is not a main critical issue , clans and competitions can be helt at a lower number too , but even if i would like a 5 vs 5 , there could be a reason for limitating the number to 6 players ...this could be added as a suggestion but not a necessity

6. Unit/Army control is flawed--No way to move army and retain facing (in MTW this was alt-left click), no way to have groups within groups (as in MTW).

Formation/orientation is destroyed when dragging a line of units: Say you have AAAABBBB units in a group. When you set them like this AABBBBAA and draw a line the result is AAAABBBB again. Units turn back to their original state and your setting/formation is ignored.

that is a feature that can be added , still not critical but that can improve the gameplay but as well the complexity for noobs , may be added as a switchable option

7. Grouped units often refuse to take orders (most commonly the run order). Some report un-grouped units are responding to orders directed at a group.
most probably a bug

8. When in testudo, if a single unit walks into the formation, you lose control of that unit of the legionaries in testudo formation for the rest of the game.

another bug

9. Either explain or fix “Not compatible” errors” failure to connect to host” errors
bug

PROMETHEUS
10-07-2004, 02:40

this will prevent people to disconnect and most probably cause asyncronicity in the game or the game failure to keep ythe connection for all...

not really as needed

3. allow faction to be selected by more than one player annoyng but not indispensable

4. proprietary player names (so some jerk can’t steal your name and ruin your reputation) [linked to CD Key like MTW]).

important for the clans to have unique names....and be able to group together and recognize real members by fake ones....

yes

6. Fatigue bars on units/exhausted units should not be able to run (but they can)

i see this as a bug tought could be not is not then should be corrected or at least added as a swithcable option

7. allow for custom denari amounts interesting option but not as critical

8. #ignore/#ban commands for gamespy lobby fade-out names for “in game” players in gamespy lobby

unneeded as the others but still can be added later on after the main fixes...

9. allow selection of faction color also this is raccomanded , but not critical at the moment

minimal feature that helps the game...

11. Bring back F1 to view unit stats and players/factions/teams list (and grey out names of dropped/routed players like in MTW)

another feature that summarize the stats , important for expert players

not so needed the clans can place rules for that....

13. We need 2 keys to toggle run– if you have a group in which half the units are already running, pressing “R” makes them walk. So “R” becomes useless in groups where some units are walking and others are running. We need a “Run” button and a “Walk” button please.14. Trying to order an engaged non-cav unit to fall back should result in a major morale penalty when they turn their backs. This doesn’t seem to be occuring. that is something that could simplify things

15. Map editor/historical battle editor that was promised and is not in the game why?

PROMETHEUS
10-07-2004, 02:45

1.Remove “zoom to death of general” during MP games (very distracting) yes it can be added in the switchable options i guess...

that is needed....

???

???

???

6. Brighter highlighting for selected units (some say it is difficult to tell selected units from non-selected units)

this is already highlighting the units in the main screen , but is very needed on the board that shows the unit icons , the highlight is hardly distiguable from the background...

yes but is needed....

We will mod ourselves:

that should not be added , we should petition for this not mod us out....

1. Kill rate/game speed
3. also some people have asked for a shell-to-desktop function (alt-tab or windows key).

And another issue to please our Spanish friends: several Spanish players have taken exception to the characterization of hte hispanic faction as "Spanish" and they are requesting a change to "celtiberian" or "iberian" or "hispania"-- I didn't see a spanish faction and the units in game from here are called iberian .....

Surprise
10-07-2004, 03:02
I am totally on CA's side for this argument.
If someone would make a reasonable list that follows CA's Guidelines I would be very happy to support it, and I would expect CA to fix the problems as soon as they could.
When you have useless input from many different sources it's a form of hyperpluralism... and it SLOWS things down, so your unreasonable request just make the process longer.

No offense to the people who made that list

I'm also in agreement with d6veteran.

PanzerJaeger
10-07-2004, 03:47
I support this,

PanzerJager

InsaneHorse
10-07-2004, 04:54
It's a shame i have waited so long for RTW to come out and now its here (like everyone that has bought the game)i wondered why i bothered because of all the problems which has all ready been listed.
i was suprised to see that only North American and Canada are the only ones that can register the game (or did i read that wrong) may i go as far as to say who desinged RTW must of been a noob come on guys there a lot of gamers that loved STW/MTW and VI so why all the changes,pls get it sorted guys,also i am getting ask in the mtw looby what is rome like what can i say to em :charge:

FearZeus
10-07-2004, 06:37
OK,

I count too, so there is another vote :bow:

LRossaRikimaru
10-07-2004, 08:28
i and all my clan (15 members active from march 2000) sign up the petition.
We want a good and bugfixed multiplayer foyer and game.
:help:

LunaRossaRikimaru moderator of totalwaritalia

Masago
10-07-2004, 09:00
I'm LRossaCily, and you have all my support! ~:cheers:

Paolai
10-07-2004, 09:10
I Wolf_Paolai, support the petition.

Daevorn
10-07-2004, 09:19
Phoinix_Daevorn, memebr of a two years mtw clan, totally support this petition

LittleGrizzly
10-07-2004, 09:29
i and all my clan (15 members active from march 2000) sign up the petition.
We want a good and bugfixed multiplayer foyer and game.
:help:

LunaRossaRikimaru moderator of totalwaritalia

riki your word is good enough for me but i think we need signatures in person sorry

LRossaRikimaru
10-07-2004, 10:31
eh eh i agree Grizzly...
so i make a topic on our forum to sign up this petition ... ~D

Masago
10-07-2004, 12:07
I have to let the ORG admin know that most of the new users cant post here...
I think that is in their right to sign this petition in order to have a better game.
Can someone help in this matter? I think it can be very important...

CBR
10-07-2004, 12:11
Junior patrons are allowed to post in MP forums so all should be able to post.

CBR

Felix Iuvenis Invictus
10-07-2004, 12:31
I support any and all improvements to the MP part of RTW.

Sp00n
10-07-2004, 12:34
I support this, the game is shockingly bad online.

MizuSp00n

:furious3:

Sid_Quibley
10-07-2004, 12:43
I support some but not all items on the list(I dont want mtw with the rome engine)

I fully support the communities effort to get major flaws fixed.

Kansuke
10-07-2004, 12:59
Howl,,

I Wolf_Kansuke, support the petition.

FearZeus
10-07-2004, 13:19
Thanks everyone,

I would just like to post the list again as a reminder and would also like to point out that this list does acknowledge there has been 1 patch to sort out a few bugs. If CA could kindly let us know exactly what has been fixed that would be great, thx.

Although there are a TON of things that need fixing, we should concentrate on asking for fixes on the following:
#1 Stuff we can't mod
#2 Critical game destroying bugs (control)
#3 Critical community destroying stuff (no logs/replays/no 4v4s)
#4 Stuff that isn't just a preference

I don't think it is productive to send them a list of 50 things that need fixing because we KNOW they won't fix 50 things. Now, you might say "if we ask for 50 maybe they will give us 25 and if we ask for 25 they would only give us 10", but I don't think that logic holds.

I think they will give us what they will give us, and so we better damn well ask for the critical stuff and not whine too much about the things we can fix ourselves.

Sooooo.... with that in mind here is my prioritized list (again):

6. Unit/Army control is flawed--No way to move army and retain facing (in MTW this was alt-left click), no way to have groups within groups (as in MTW). Formation/orientation is destroyed when dragging a line of units: Say you have AAAABBBB units in a group. When you set them like this AABBBBAA and draw a line the result is AAAABBBB again. Units turn back to their original state and your setting/formation is ignored.

3. allow faction to be selected by more than one player
7. allow for custom denari amounts
8. #ignore/#ban commands for gamespy lobby
fade-out names for “in game” players in gamespy lobby
13. We need 2 keys to toggle run– if you have a group in which half the units are already running, pressing “R” makes them walk. So “R” becomes useless in groups where some units are walking and others are running. We need a “Run” button and a “Walk” button please.14. Trying to order an engaged non-cav unit to fall back should result in a major morale penalty when they turn their backs. This doesn’t seem to be occuring.
15. Map editor/historical battle editor

We will mod ourselves:
1. Kill rate/game speed

And another issue to please our Spanish friends: several Spanish players have taken exception to the characterization of hte hispanic faction as "Spanish" and they are requesting a change to "celtiberian" or "iberian" or "hispania"--

CeliberoLion says:
"I prefer first they fixed Mp gameplay issues before this, but don´t see any problem to include the nomenclature error in the list, in the end if you want.

Imagine they name Frenchs to the Gauls, Italian to the Roman, British to Britons, Moroccan to Numidian, Persian to Parths...

Its a serious historical error. Spain dont exist until 1300 AD.
Celtiberian is the most correct, but its a Clan name, i understand they dont want to give preference, but is preferable Iberian or hispanic than spanish."

Thats a start at least.

UglyandHasty
10-07-2004, 13:46
i also support the petition

theKyl
10-07-2004, 13:57
Me too

PaolinoPaperino
10-07-2004, 15:14
Add me as well.

Nittaku
10-07-2004, 16:07
Hi all,i agree petition and hope all bug go fixed !!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck!!!!!

MK_MadMick
10-07-2004, 16:25
I support this petition.
This game could be the best of all time so give it what it needs please.

7Bear7Scar
10-07-2004, 16:32
I support the petition to CA for enhancing the MP experience of Rome Total War.
I ask this petition is accepted in the spirit it is being compiled; both the MP community and CA want RTW to be the best it can possibly be, and we can all work together to make it so (but you have to do the coding parts ~;) )

7Bear7Scar
Consul of www.totalwars.net
Emissary to Clan 7Bear7

Kanamori
10-07-2004, 16:32
I support this and I hope CA makes an effort to fix them. I don't want an rome version of MTW, it just doesn't make sense to remove the good aspects of games. They can be reworked or new ones added. Get creative; make new things rather than taking them away.

AggonyDuck
10-07-2004, 16:35
I, AggonyDuck, support this petition. :bow:

spacecadet
10-07-2004, 17:01
I agree of course! Fix it online before it's really too late and Totalwar multi dies.

baz
10-07-2004, 17:26
Zeus, you stealing my thunder here m8 ;)

I would suggest letting bachus write up a draft letter, i am sure he would be the best person for the job. Also although it is evident that we will have support you need a finalised letter before you start collecting signatures.

I dont want to sound negative zeus but we need to work together and try to get this right, as Panda said then it will have the best chance of having an effect.

Bachus would you kindly write a nice letter including the above list??

Are there any points that people would like to see removed? D6 what is it you dont agree with?

Baz

Sasaki Kojiro
10-07-2004, 17:33
I support this petition.

FearZeus
10-07-2004, 17:39
Baz,

It's all taking shape and progressing niclely m8, we are doing everything in the correct order the list is constantly being worked on and this is for peoples nam,es who are in support, I suggest we all make our commnet on what we should take off the list or be put on it, at this post ...

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=37249&page=3

Or we could open up a new thread for oppen discussions on what should or should not be included. They should keep them constructice though and not just put things like eg: 78) well I don't like flaming arrows they cause lagg etc

Thx for your reply baz, I trust we will get your full support ;)

As for your suggestion on making up the letter with OUR list on, I think Bacchus is perfect for the job as he has this experience, have you spoke to him about this though? I read a thread somewhere that he said he was willing but I would still like to ask him formaly.

Rest assured, before this goes off to CA it will be done properly and as requested and will will work with them on this hand in hand, I agree with southwaterpanda 100%

Lechev
10-07-2004, 18:05
I LechevalierSG hereby put my name on the list.

baz
10-07-2004, 18:05
bachus if you got MSN please add me: garrybibson@hotmail.com

d6veteran
10-07-2004, 18:47
List too long and full of personal preferences. You need to play the game for a while longer before adding a lot of that stuff.

Example: I DO NOT WANT A UNIT TAX on more than 4 units. My clan would not support a tax that would penalize historical armies. I've got 20 slots and I am going to be penalized for taking more than 4 Hastati??? More than 4 Hoplites???? MORE THAN 4 BARBARIAN PEASANTS or SWORDSMAN???

BAD IDEA imo.

We need a concise list people. Focus on bugs and control issues that we all agree upon, and give the rest of the game some legs before asking for the remaining tweaks.

Dionysus9
10-07-2004, 18:57
Howdy guys, Bachus here--

I humbly accept your requests to draft this formal petition to CA. I think it is a tad bit early to collect signatures since we don't have a final product to sign-- but this outpouring of support shows me that my efforts in drafting the petition will be supported by the community at large--and it spurs me on to action.

Prom, thanks for the input on priorities--I will consider it closely.

For those of you who dont know (and I'm not trying to brag), I am an attorney in real life so I have some experience in writing what we call "demand letters" that ask for action to be taken to resolve problems.

Zeus, it is very important that we don't go off "half-cocked" so before we formalize the petition and submit the final draft for final signatures, I think we should have a solid plan--which is something we are missing so far (my proposed plan is below).I recognize your passion for the game, but I think so far you have moved a little too fast. Lets slow it down just a tad bit and make it clear this is a community wide effort--make sure the final petition is polished, and then and only then, send it to CA.

Also, Elmo (Elmarko) has some connections at the .com since he used to admin there--and we should be able to get someting directly to the .com "Shogun"--which is where I suggest we send our petition once we are done. We might also send it to Activision and to CA. I can find business addresses for CA's president and Activisions president and we can even send it to them too! But it has to be 100% polished before we do, so here is my plan:

PLAN FOR SUBMITTING PETITION TO CA/ACTIVISION:

1) By Tomorrow Oct. 8th I will have a full formal draft of the petition, and I will post it in a new thread entitled "Formal Petition to Developers of RTW from the Community".

2) at the same time we send out a squad of volunteers (lead by Zeus) to go around to all the clansites and tell them about the petition and ask them to sign it.

3) It will be open for signature for 5 days

4) If there are people who "signed" this current thread who forget to sign the final formal petition, we will also add their names to the final formal petition since they all know this is not the complete draft and by signing this they are consenting to adding their names to the final draft.

5) Then we will submit the final formal petition to:

A) The "Shogun" at the .com
B) CA customer support, via email
C) Activision customer support, via email
D) The president of CA, via regular mail
E) The president of Activision, via regular mail

I will even throw in a bonus-- in the regular mail petitions I will send this on my firm letterhead so it WILL get opened and it WILL get read by the presidents of both companies! I can not represent the "community" as an attorney, but the letterhead will get their attention.

So-- to all of you who have concerns about moving too quickly (or moving too slowly) let me assure you that by the end of next week we will have a well drafted, polished, formal petition signed by the community at large sent directly to the presidents of both companies on attorney letterhead!

Thanks for all your support in this, and thanks to Zeus for spurring us all to action.

Dionysus9
10-07-2004, 19:05
Oh yeah, baz, I dont have MSN and I dont use any form of instant messaging.

Everyone is welcome to contact me via email at : thegod_ofwine@yahoo.com

CelticFalcon
10-07-2004, 19:06
Thank you bachus.....I mean the Thomas Jefferson of the TW community ~;)

-CF ~:cheers:

CrazyHorse
10-07-2004, 19:06
I support this petition ~:)

d6veteran
10-07-2004, 19:22
D6 what is it you dont agree with?

>>> This is critical? Have you thought about lag?

>> Now this is critical.

>> This is important? First of all the colors are integrated into the models as far as I can tell. Secondly, I like being able to identify a faction by the color right off the bat. Helps a great deal if you don't play with banners on. This is a mod issue. Because if you want to be able to select multiple factions then you're going to most likely have to use the banner colors to differentiate between players controlling the same faction, and I am assuming the banners will be the easiest model to change.

>> Totally disagree and my clan would be dissapointed if this were the case.

13. We need 2 keys to toggle run– if you have a group in which half the units are already running, pressing “R” makes them walk. So “R” becomes useless in groups where some units are walking and others are running. We need a “Run” button and a “Walk” button please.
>> Isn't there a shortcut? I'm trying to think of why this hasn't been an issue. Namely an important issue.

>> Or toggle ... I like this feature. It's fun.

>> Totally disagree. The increased importance of the general was one of the improvements in RTW. I would be very dissapointed if this was dropped.

All and all I think the list identifies the important bugs, but the list also assumes everyone wants an MTW clone. This is not the case. This game takes place in a different era and while the multiplayer is a step backwards in many areas, there are some improvements which this list attempts to strike down.

Additionally, this list leaves out some features that are standard for online strategy gaming and some that were included in MTW that worked.

Like:

1) being able to assign different sums of money to teams (no way to give a handicap to newer players, or just for the challenge).
2) being able to upgrade multiple units at a time (the lack of this feature really slows down game set up).

You want to fight lag?

3) Option to toggle off fire arrows and/or siege equipment.

I think a formal petition (for lack of a better word) needs to be agreed upon. And the lowest common denominator submitted.

Dionysus9
10-07-2004, 23:04
D6,

Thanks for helping out-- we need more discussion like this from folks.

It is difficult to get 200 people to agree to the same thing, even if you have years of face-to-face conferences. At some point we will all have to agree on something that is "close enough" to what we want. I'm doing my best to sort through and compile all the issues and so of course they are sometimes being filtered through my eyes. Rational discussion with clear points, like you are bringing to the table, is critical to keep a broad consensus. So thanks!

I can see your point on the unit tax, and I think it is something that can be done by "4 max" rules anyway-- so if it will keep your clan from signing the petition I will remove it. (what is your clan?) Also, Yuuki has said he thinks it is unnecessary given the good RPS system. If we can't come to a consensus on this then it should be dropped (but why not allow a toggle 2,3,4,5,6,7 max?? well, I guess because that would take time away from dealing with more important issues).

I like your points re: toggle's instead of removing issues. But adding a toggle is a big change to the code (I think) and I think it is less likely they will toggle something for us than just nix it.

On banners, are you suggesting we "toggle banners on/off"? Or just leave this as it is? Also, do you disagree with allowing multiple factions?

I don't understand your point re: running--the problem is if some units are running in the group and others are walking, you can't make them all run or all walk with one key. Hitting the R key just reverses who was walking before. This is not a critical problem, but it can be annoying.

re: general rally ability, I agree the gen should be important, but everytime you click on the general shortcut it zooms to him--so there is no easy way to rally without changing your view of the battle which doesn't make much sense. Again this is a rather minor issue given the other big issues we face, so I will consider dropping it.

Good points I will keep them in mind for the final draft.

Dionysus9
10-07-2004, 23:10
D6,

It is difficult to get 200 people to agree to the same thing, even if you have years of face-to-face conferences. At some point we will all have to agree on something that is "close enough" to what we want. I'm doing my best to sort through and compile all the issues and so of course they are sometimes being filtered through my eyes. Rational discussion with clear points, like you are bringing to the table, is critical to keep a broad consensus. So thanks!

I can see your point on the unit tax, and I think it is something that can be done by "4 max" rules anyway-- so if it will keep your clan from signing the petition I will remove it. (what is your clan?) Also, Yuuki has said he thinks it is unnecessary given the good RPS system. If we can't come to a consensus on this then it should be dropped (but why not allow a toggle 2,3,4,5,6,7 max?? well, I guess because that would take time away from dealing with more important issues).

I like your points re: toggle's instead of removing issues. But adding a toggle is a big change to the code (I think) and I think it is less likely they will toggle something for us than just nix it.

On banners, are you suggesting we "toggle banners on/off"? Or just leave this as it is? Also, do you disagree with allowing multiple factions?

I don't understand your point re: running--the problem is if some units are running in the group and others are walking, you can't make them all run or all walk with one key. Hitting the R key just reverses who was walking before. This is not a critical problem, but it can be annoying.

re: general rally ability, I agree the gen should be important, but everytime you click on the general shortcut it zooms to him--so there is no easy way to rally without changing your view of the battle which doesn't make much sense. Again this is a rather minor issue given the other big issues we face, so I will consider dropping it.

Dionysus9
10-07-2004, 23:11
D6,

FearZeus
10-08-2004, 01:50
Thx for your support bacchus, I knew you of all people would never let the total war community down ;)

Now guys can I go to bed i'm fecking knackered :furious3:

hehe, no seriously thanks to all who believed in me, kyolic, grizzly, scar and prometheus of which I would never of getting the message across... And thanx to everyone who signed the list and had to put up with our rants eheheh ;)

Paul Morris
10-08-2004, 01:55
I support the petition also. Multiplayer is a big disappointment. I'd like to think it can be improved enough with patches but i have my doubts.

Tera
10-08-2004, 02:50
There is one thing we all agree on: Multiplayer needs several fixes and additions. It's not satisfactory as it is. It's useless to fight among ourselves on what to fix and what not: especially on rather trivial/merely annoying tidbits - or else the developers will just divide and rule. And I don't blame them when all they see are a handful of multiplayer monkeys fighting on a piece of bread. Bachus often mentions a prioritised list of multiplayer wishes --this should be done.

However, this petition is flawed in certain aspects. The list was posted middle-way in the thread and the discussion is rapidly degenerating. Let's first agree that multiplayer needs attention, needs a complete, extensive patch. This is the whole purpose of the petition. CA are saying that "multiplayer is good as it is". Let's first show them it's not...

Then we can move on to a complete, prioritised list ...and hopefully can start a discussion with CA on what is fix-able and what is not. For example -realistically - the general will still have the special ability to rally. The community is divided on the issue and personally I don't see a reason why those who didn't play STW/MTW before would want it changed. For God's sake, the struggle here is not between those who played STW/MTW and those who didn't. It's not the hardcore vs noobs. The struggle is between those who want change and will fight for it, and those who want to resist change or are indifferent to it: either because they never saw Total War MP as it was before (ie. new players) or because they are of the "will you stop ranting" stock, who accept RTW as a totally new game and are willing to start anew. I'm sure many new players would fully appreciate most of our concerns about MP. The new players never saw a 4v4, never had withdraw or rout: its our responsibility to share our concerns with them. We would undoubtedly gain many new powerful allies, because we would pull the marketing target group of CA onto our side.

Some issues will never be solved. The old multiplayer community enjoyed the old features while the newer community is enjoying the new ones. The old timers are just fond of the traditional way-of-things and want to resist change or evolution. Here are two: the run ('r') toggle and the rally special ability. CA will never change anything if an issue/s is only affecting the smaller hardcore, old multiplayer community, while the newer players are fully enjoying themselves. And you and I can't blame them for that. CA will only fix issues which the large majority of the whole community would benefit from.. That's why we need to identify the issues which should be given priority and are agreed upon by everyone. There are several: I don't think anyone would object having better logfiles, the F1 unit screen info, the option to choose the same faction twice or more in the same game or a map editor! And we're NOT speaking of tidbits in unit balance yet -- and there will be probably many! We need to work on these issues, and make sure we get the support of everyone.

Other issues are all about flexibility. For example, let's take 4v4:

PROS: 4v4s were huge fun, it was very exciting with eight armies clashing against each other.

CONS: 4v4s in RTW would lag too much. Moreover, most competitions used 3v3 anyway, where's the problem? In addition, now we have 20units/army so - ha! - you still got your 10,000 troops!

Solution? Give us a 4v4 option. Those who don't want to play 4v4 won't be coerced to play it, wouldn't they? However, give the possibility for everyone to play 4v4! If it lags, we can always restrict the number of units/player...say having sixteen units per player rather than twenty - while still having eight brains in one huge game.

Another take...the unit tax (5th+ unit of the same type costs more) was removed in RTW. The unit tax was introduced in MTW merely as a 'medicine' against mediocre unit balance. There were several overpowering units that needed to be controlled somehow and getting five, six or more of a single unit-type would prove to be extremely expensive, thus the unit tax was very good to avoid seeing 10 byzantine infantry or 10 lancers. However, removing the unit tax makes sense in a nearly-perfect balanced environment since there should be no truly overpowering units. However is RTW perfectly balanced? Having no unit tax will mean that we will be forced to create an official patch/unofficial mod balanced environment. Nothing against that, but it's reality. Through the unit tax, we could somehow get away with byzantine infantry or lancers, since their numbers were controlled at normal money levels. Obviously, there is another upside of having no unit tax: finally we can have excellent tactical battles like a player taking all-cav while another taking all-infantry - and so on - without any money restrictions.

On again..off again...I hope we get something out of this.

I fully support the purpose of the petition.

XXI RAPAX Zeus
10-08-2004, 03:42
Dear my brother FEARZeus, I support this petition.

Zeus

Dionysus9
10-08-2004, 04:40
I agree this "petition" thread is flawed in that people are signing up on something that isn't finished/formalized. We will have a final petition thread when we are done, and I'm going to ask everyone to sign the FINAL petition. This one was created with too much haste--but it is great in that it has gotten us talking, and me working.

My post above was perhaps a bit optimistic in terms of a timeline for completion of the end of the week. there is no screaming rush here I am backing off from the "end of the week" completion date, and I think we should take our time with this.

CA knows we are talking about these issues and its more important to form a SOLID community consensus on a formal petition than to rush one to conclusion and have dissenters (people who disagree).

I've looked very closely at d6's dissent, and also Tera's post above. I am making alterations to the priority list we have so far.

The ultimate goal is to have as many people sign onto the petition as possible, and Tera is right-- we will never be able to agree on every single point.

I think ANYTHING that is controversial amongst us should be omitted, and anything that smacks of "new" vs. "old" should also be omitted. Anyway-- back to the grind.

Lonewarrior
10-08-2004, 04:57
I support any changes too and so does my brother

In other words, {TL}Lord_Lonewarrior and IPainI_King, both support this changes.

MK_Ubica_
10-08-2004, 09:14
I, Ubica, support petition yes i do aaaaaaa wanna play online
only reason i bought it was because of MP

Znake
10-08-2004, 09:54
I support petition...
I also want classic inerface left click command a an option...

AMP
10-08-2004, 09:57
I've been playing totalwar since the stw demo came out and with each new installment comes new and more bugs for multiplayer. also they've kept changing small things that already worked fine. why? if we aren't complaining about it, leave it alone or ask the community, is that so hard?

I've been looking forward for rtw and this is what i get? the multi is a joke now, just a complete mess. and they wonder why multi is so small? do they not care? isn't time to start caring?

I expected a few bugs, but this is just out of control. hell, i can't even play now with the patch. so, thank god for sp, for it will keep me interested in rtw for awhile.
i would however like to start playing online again when i'm bored of sp, which is usally after i beat the game once or twice.

So Hell Yea i sign the list. i'm not picky, just fix some shit already. make the multiplayer playable/enjoyable again, is that to much to ask for?

Nightplayer
10-08-2004, 11:50
As my first post in these forums I support this petition, as I cant even connect to any games on multiplayer even though I am not using a Router and have disabled my firewall and have patch 1.1. It also looks like there are a few more bugs and problems which need fixing as well but I
I think earlier zeus you mentioned that you cannot rotate units using alt and right mouse click. its now done using the , and . keys. Sorry if you know this already. As for the formations I find that after grouping units and (using single line formation shift F1 so I can get the depth and rows right) and then moving my whole army they all move onto the same spot gradually on there way to the destination. In MTW they would hold formation until there destination, this is annoying.
On another note I find the campiang extremly enjoyable but thats a whole new topic.
And on a completley different note when RTCW (Return to castle wolfenstein) came out that multiplayer sucked so ID created enemy territory mulitplayer which could be downloaded for free and improved multiplayer alot I believe. Maybe CA could do the same for RTW within the next 6months or so which would give alot more otpions to multiplayer like 4v4s and other fine additions and more various options etc. Mind you could the modders/programmers in the community do this?
However back to the point i definaltely agree that the serious bugs need to be fixed like connection problems, desync replays etc, etc.

Anyway signing this essay off. hope to catch most you guys on multiplayer sometime.

Phoinix_Costantin
10-08-2004, 12:17
I'm Phoinix_Costantin and as my mates I submit this petition.

javal
10-08-2004, 13:39
Phoinix_Javal, memebr of mtw clan, totally support this petition :charge:

Legatus Choj
10-08-2004, 14:10
Hi, i support this petition. :duel: ~:cheers:
Legatus Choj ITALY

Jango Fett
10-08-2004, 14:46
i sign... and by the way..

units in testudo formation get tired very quickly even if they are stationary...is that correct is it meant to be like that??

also another irritating part of the game i want to see changed is the ability to choose which army you want to fight as when you have reinforcements entering the battle area aswell...instead of giving ai power to your best army and giving you a unit of 20 men.. :dizzy2:

Wolf__Kyolic
10-08-2004, 16:58
Leader of Wolf clan MagyarKhan and Kocmoc who is a clan mate of me declares to be signing in too yet they can't post here because they are among community fellows who were banned sometime ago.

Wolf__Kyolic
10-08-2004, 17:02
MagyarKhans and Kocmoc's declaration of signing in can be find in this topic on .net:

http://totalwars.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=50267#50267

Lechev
10-08-2004, 17:07
Is someone going to summarise the names of the petitioners? Juz a though...

Wolf__Kyolic
10-08-2004, 17:11
Sorry I forgot to add Wolf Fast. His declartion is in the same topic.

Actually all members of Wolves clan signs in. This is a decision taken by Khan.

So that is:

Wolf MagyarKhan
Wolf Kyolic
Wolf Kanuni
Wolf Kocmoc
Wolf Druid
Wolf Kansuke
Wolf Space
Wolf Mo
Wolf Aleborg
Wolf Grizzly
Wolf Paolai
Wolf Nashwan
Wolf Injin
Wolf DRB
Wolf Macajor
Wolf Shingen
Wolf EvilT
Wolf Lordted
Wolf DaRealRuler
Wolf Amatsu
Wolf Atilla
Wolf Injin
Wolf Fast

Wolf__Kyolic
10-08-2004, 17:18
1-CelticFalcon
2-Nem
2-FearZeus
4-PROMETHEUS
5-Wolf__Kyolic
6-Kas
7-LittleGrizzly
8-Alrowan
9-PanzerJager
10-InsaneHorse
11-LRossaRikimaru
12-LRossaCily
13-Paolai
14-Felix Iuvenis Invictus
15-Sp00n
16-Sid_Quibley
17-Kansuke
18-UglyandHasty
19-Kyl
20-PaolinoPaperino
21-XXIRAPAXSpartaco
22-MK_MadMick
23-7Bear7Scar
24-Kanamori
25-AggonyDuck
26-Space
27-Baz
28-Sasaki Kojiro
29-Lechev
30-Bachus
31-CelticFalcon
32-CrazyHorse
33-Paul Morris
34-Tera
35-XXI RAPAX Zeus
36-Lonewarrior
37-MK_Ubica
38-Znake
39-AMP
40-Nightplayer
41-Phoinix_Costantin
42-Phoinix_Javal
43-Wolf Injin
44-Wolf DRB
45-Wolf Macajor
46-Wolf Shingen
47-Wolf EvilT
48-Wolf Lordted
49-Wolf DaRealRuler
50-Wolf Amatsu
51-Wolf Atilla

+13 members from Lrossa. So total number of players who have signed in are 64.

[LEGIO]XXX ULPIA
10-08-2004, 17:20
I support this petition!!!!!

Shurikenjitsu
10-08-2004, 17:29
I sign for this petition.

XXI_RAPAX_Brutus

Lechev
10-08-2004, 17:51
Hmm... still not enof IMHO we need more. BTW, thanks for the list. ~:)

Ahem...* Imagining oneself in the podium at the Roman senate *

To our Conscript Fathers, Friends, Romans *cough* and Fellow MP players... :rtwyes:

I hereby Beseech all your kind attentions and understandings that we are here today for a noble cause...

Yes, we( MP players ) are currently going through a difficult period of our times for we are all deprived of our rights for having a decent MP experience. We cried for our losses and can only now held to our hearts the faint memories of our glorious days in the pass where Honours are gain, Legends are made and Grievances are settle all in the MP arena.

Behold all! Noble Zeus, one of our own are currently our standard bearer for this noble crusade of getting back our rights and to restore MP back to its glorious days.

Sound the trumpets! Rally our numbers! Lets us all put down our names onto this petition list. Let us all march hand in hand with our copies of RTW high in the air for we had proclaimed our love for the TotalWar series in the pass and its now the time to protect this precious gift ( paid with our hard earn money of course... ~D ) instead of seeing it going into self-destruction and finally into Oblivion due to the boycott of some of our disillusioned brethren. :laugh4:

Ok.... nuff of the role playing...back to work...

Sp00n
10-08-2004, 17:51
Im sure Yuuki will submit all members of Takiyama once Bachus has drafted the petition.

MizuSp00n

ELITEofBLIZZARD
10-08-2004, 18:22
Sign me in, too.

PS: Who has stolen my nick? :duel:

Dionysus9
10-08-2004, 18:25
If you think about it, 64 peeps just here at the .org is a pretty good number especially given that the petition isn't even formalized yet, and nobody has gone around to the clans yet (and shouldn't until it is formalized)--I' confident we can get 200 if we formalize the petition and take this to the .com too, and go around to the clans. 300 is possible.

If I didn't have a job and a wife and kid, it would be done by now-- but I'm doing my best. Hang tight, it will come!

d6veteran
10-08-2004, 18:39
I've looked very closely at d6's dissent ...

Hmmm, I didn't look at it that way :embarassed:

The reality is you can forge ahead with the petition without me. The other members of my clan frankly are pretty focused on the single palyer bugs right now and we're having a decent time with the multiplayer. I respect those guys cuz I think they are giving the RTW MP some legs before deciding on what fixes are needed.

I agree with like 80-90% of the list. I don't consider it dissent or anything negative that I'm questioning some of the issues. More importantly I the point I was trying to make is I believe we need to throttle our anxieties/excitement and not go off half cocked.

My perspective is that the majority of you want to make MTW2. I mean no offense when I say that the RTW MP community can't possibly have played the game enough to be confident that all the items on that list are appropriate *fixes* or *improvements* to the game.

Like the unit tax. Am I too believe that all the people that have signed are certain a 4+ tax is going to improve the game?

And the general's rally ability ... you don't have to zoom in to rally. You simply select your general and use his ability. This is a great feature! Am I too believe that everyone that has signed this petition hates that feature? It's frustrating that you've all come to that 'consensus' after such a short period. I couldn't even barely connect to play up till this week!

++++

Regarding selecting multiple factions ... I didn't communicate well perhaps. I do like the idea of selecting multiple factions. I extracted the pak files and did a lot of sifting and I *think* the colors are part of the models. I don't think they are painted on. This could be why you cannot select multiple factions, because then they would be the same color. This is also why multiple colors are probably not available. I'm guessing.

If that assumption is correct, then perhaps the solution is to remodel the banners and *those* would be different colors (and allow you to distinguish between two players running the same faction).

My concern on this one is this: it could really break competitive play if you cannot have the same faction chosen by more than a single player. So, given the importance of this issue, it is really in this communities best interest to find out exactly how the colors are modeled. THEN, ask for/come up with a solution. Does anyone see my point here?

We've waiting an extra year for this game since E3 2003. So why not wait an extra 3 months playing the game and developing a list along the way. I think everyone is too eager to ask for changes that may be either the wrong changes or just not thought out or considered properly.

I mean one way to look at the multiple faction issue, is in the meantime we are forced to play a variety of factions. To be honest I like the color Red and I like the Romans ... I probably wouldn't be playing much of any other faction were it not for the fact I don't get the Julii quick enough when I play online ;)

I don't perceive myself as a dissenter ... and I slightly resent the label ... I love the game and the community and really believe that any organized petition should be well thought out and not half baked. And that is how I perceive the initial list frankly. If you all disagree with me then the reality is one less signature won't matter. ;)

LunaRossaFalco
10-08-2004, 18:42
Hi all!!
I play from over 4 years to TW games and don't remember a multi so bad.
So I support this petition

Wolf__Kyolic
10-08-2004, 19:26
If you think about it, 64 peeps just here at the .org is a pretty good number especially given that the petition isn't even formalized yet, and nobody has gone around to the clans yet (and shouldn't until it is formalized)--I' confident we can get 200 if we formalize the petition and take this to the .com too, and go around to the clans. 300 is possible.

CA asked the proof for those 300 we were speaking of...

They started appearing. Slow but steady.

~:)

Sp00n
10-08-2004, 19:46
To D6Veteran,

I understand if you think we are being hasty in setting up our petition and I can see it from your point of view I personally think Rome is a very good single player experience.
Ive played Total Wars games since Shoguns demo many years back now.

1) I like the general only being able to rally although you do have to buy a Gen unit to do this.

2) I like the fact that there appears not to be a rout bug that plagued Shogun and MTW

3)I like not being able to pick the same faction although the Roman factions are very similar.

4) Obvoiusly I like the graphics apart from the overhead zoomed out view which is way worse then MTW.

5) I think on the whole the factions are more balanced than MTW was originally.

Unfortunately what I dont like are the awful controls controling your armies has never been this bad, they seem to have fixed the logon problems for most which is good, I miss 4v4s, I hate the chat system and the forum has all the bugs and more, that Shogun had.

We arnt after MTW2 we just wanted our game to be improved not changed into a bog standard RTS control system.

MizuSp00n

AMP
10-08-2004, 19:58
I think earlier zeus you mentioned that you cannot rotate units using alt and right mouse click. its now done using the , and . keys

- no, you can change the facing of units using the alt key, just not move them where they keep the same facing. but it might be possible, anyone know how?

AMP
10-08-2004, 20:01
I think earlier zeus you mentioned that you cannot rotate units using alt and right mouse click. its now done using the , and . keys

- no, you can change the facing of units using the alt key, just not move them where they keep the same facing. but it might be possible, anyone know how?

ELITEofMARCAUREL
10-08-2004, 20:07
Sig me in too

ELITEofMARCAUREL

Phoinix_Virus
10-08-2004, 20:29
I Phoinix_Virus, support the petition.

Puzz3D
10-08-2004, 20:29
Removed off topic post.

Wolf__Kyolic
10-08-2004, 20:40
Ok Luminous Sun declares he signs in too yet he cannot post on org atm.

Wolf__Kyolic
10-08-2004, 20:42
Guys pls don't lets this topic get hijacked. Let's use it for the Petition only.

Shin-GaiJin
10-08-2004, 21:16
ShinGaiJin aka Gaijus Tacitus adding his name

What was wrong with the STW/MI unit and group controls!!!! *sigh

Gaijus

LunaRossa Caesar
10-08-2004, 21:20
Hi!
I'm LunaRossa Caesar end support this petition.
By.

LRossaDOCmatte
10-08-2004, 21:22
I completly support this petition
DOCmatte

LuminousSun
10-08-2004, 21:24
found out how to do it DOH! :dizzy2: (i'm stupid)
Thanks Kyo for posting.
but i thought it would be better if i did it anyway.

I would like to sign.
anything that will make mp better.
i think a short list of 20 critical improvements though.

CA have made GIANT steps forwards in sp.
i must complement them on that
Now please let us have the same for mp ~:)

d6veteran
10-08-2004, 22:05
Ive played Total Wars games since Shoguns demo many years back now.

Me too. And I agree with everything you said.

And I agree with the spirit of the petition.

sparkmaster4513
10-08-2004, 22:12
Sign me up!

I've been a fan of Tw sinse the early days.

shogun888
10-08-2004, 22:15
Please add me name to the petition

RTK Marco

Colovion
10-08-2004, 22:36
ok, sign me up - this is looking better

ichi
10-08-2004, 23:10
I support this effort to provide the game developers with our feedback.

Aregato to all those who have worked on this, Zeus and Kyo and Bach especially. The right guys for the job.

Please add my name to the petition.

:bow:

ichi

Wolf__Kyolic
10-08-2004, 23:15
Lol sems like a REBEL is on the way.

Gooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

~:cheers:

Wolf__Kyolic
10-08-2004, 23:23
Updated list of rebels:

1-CelticFalcon
2-Nem
2-FearZeus
4-PROMETHEUS
5-Wolf__Kyolic
6-Kas
7-LittleGrizzly
8-Alrowan
9-PanzerJager
10-InsaneHorse
11-LRossaRikimaru
12-LRossaCily
13-Paolai
15-Sp00n
16-Sid_Quibley
17-Kansuke
18-UglyandHasty
19-Kyl
20-PaolinoPaperino
21-XXIRAPAXSpartaco
22-MK_MadMick
23-7Bear7Scar
24-Kanamori
25-AggonyDuck
26-Space
27-Baz
28-Sasaki Kojiro
29-Lechev
30-Bachus
31-CelticFalcon
32-CrazyHorse
33-Paul Morris
34-Tera
35-XXI RAPAX Zeus
36-Lonewarrior
37-MK_Ubica
38-Znake
39-AMP
40-Nightplayer
41-Phoinix_Costantin
42-Phoinix_Javal
43-Legatus Choj
44-Jango Fett
45-Wolf MagyarKhan
46-Wolf Kanuni
47-Wolf Kocmoc
48-Wolf Druid
49-Wolf Mo
50-Wolf Aleborg
51-[LEGIO]XXX ULPIA
52-Shurikenjitsu
53-Lechev
54-ELITEofBLIZZARD
55-LunaRossaFalco
56-ELITEofMARCAUREL
57-Phoinix_Virus
58-Shin-GaiJin
59-LunaRossa Caesar
60-LRossaDOCmatte
61-LuminousSun
62-d6veteran :)
63-sparkmaster4513
64-shogun888
65-Colovion
66-ichi

+10 peeps from Lrosaa

So we have 76 rebels atm.

Lonewarrior
10-08-2004, 23:49
Please add IPainI_King to the list

Merovech
10-09-2004, 00:06
Add my name to the list as well.

ELITEofJerichoPrime
10-09-2004, 01:44
Add me too

I think many ELITES will join this petition too....

correct list of Clan ELITE will follow.....

The Hun
10-09-2004, 01:54
The Hun

Emix
10-09-2004, 02:28
I support this petition.

From italy :furious3:

7bSaxon
10-09-2004, 02:43
Please do fix Rome MP bugs

_Hector_
10-09-2004, 04:56
I support the petition and agree to the importance of CA in addressing the concerns of these players.

Hector

member of the Fearfulways clan.

LunaRossaTerrore
10-09-2004, 09:10
I support this petition ~:grouphug:

Maximus Decimus Meridias
10-09-2004, 09:21
I support the petition.

Vinsitor
10-09-2004, 09:24
I agree with the petition ~:grouphug:

All the bug reported (1, 7, 15, 16, 17, 19, 20, 38, 39) have to be fixed, plus:

- Camera works fine just while deploying, after, when the game start, it becomes a nightmare (Issue n. 3). IMO it is another bug.

All the change request (2, 11, 12, 13, 14, 21, 22, 23, 24, 26, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 36, 41) have to be done, we want a multy that works better than MTW, not worse than it.

Then, Issues 4, 18, 41 are personal opinion, but the opinion of all the MP community.

THIS MULTY WORKS AS A BETA! GHA!!! :help:

Vinsitor
10-09-2004, 09:26
PS: "LRossa" and "LunaRossa" is the same clan :duel: :charge:

InsaneApache
10-09-2004, 09:31
I, retired Daimyo of the Souls of Insanity clan, support this petition

PFJ_bejazuz
10-09-2004, 10:46
the_baby_jesus / bejazuz

supports this petition

(& so does my wife)

Wolf__Kyolic
10-09-2004, 11:09
Fear Youssof and Sinan signs in too. Sinan signed in the " First Full Draft of Formal Petition" topic and Youss signed in on .net since he was banned from org.

So the curent list is:

1-CelticFalcon
2-Nem
2-FearZeus
4-PROMETHEUS
5-Wolf__Kyolic
6-Kas
7-LittleGrizzly
8-Alrowan
9-PanzerJager
10-InsaneHorse
11-LRossaRikimaru
12-LRossaCily
13-Paolai
15-Sp00n
16-Sid_Quibley
17-Kansuke
18-UglyandHasty
19-Kyl
20-PaolinoPaperino
21-XXIRAPAXSpartaco
22-MK_MadMick
23-7Bear7Scar
24-Kanamori
25-AggonyDuck
26-Space
27-Baz
28-Sasaki Kojiro
29-Lechev
30-Bachus
31-CelticFalcon
32-CrazyHorse
33-Paul Morris
34-Tera
35-XXI RAPAX Zeus
36-Lonewarrior
37-MK_Ubica
38-Znake
39-AMP
40-Nightplayer
41-Phoinix_Costantin
42-Phoinix_Javal
43-Legatus Choj
44-Jango Fett
45-Wolf MagyarKhan
46-Wolf Kanuni
47-Wolf Kocmoc
48-Wolf Druid
49-Wolf Mo
50-Wolf Aleborg
51-[LEGIO]XXX ULPIA
52-Shurikenjitsu
53-Lechev
54-ELITEofBLIZZARD
55-LunaRossaFalco
56-ELITEofMARCAUREL
57-Phoinix_Virus
58-Shin-GaiJin
59-LunaRossa Caesar
60-LRossaDOCmatte
61-LuminousSun
63-sparkmaster4513
64-shogun888
65-Colovion
66-ichi
67-Lonewarrior
68-Merovech
69-ELITEofJerichoPrime
70-The Hun
71-Emix
72-7Bear7Saxon
73-Hector
74-LunaRossaTerrore
75-Maximus Decimus Meridias
76-LrossaVinsitor
77-InsaneApache
78-7Bear7Kuma
79-the_baby_jesus
80-Fear Youssof
81-Sinan

+10 Lrossa peeps which makes a total of 91.

Phoinix_Costantin
10-09-2004, 14:06
We're 92.
You forget Daevorn from the list(Phonix_Daevorn) ~D

Imperium
10-09-2004, 14:09
I support this petition, and I like if pactch let me toggle the time limit in the battles in single player too!
Now I must go, but if I think to something else that needs correction I'll post here.

Wolf__Kyolic
10-09-2004, 14:38
Ok Daevorn should be there too.My fault.

Vorcid sent me and wanted me to put him on the list and Kropazz replied on Net that he wants to put in the list too.

So we have 94 peeps atm.

Wolf__Kyolic
10-09-2004, 14:41
sent me a pm*

damn why can't i edit my posts?

t1master
10-09-2004, 16:15
i support the petition...

don't agree that having it on legal letter head will get it read by the presidents though.. .more likely by the legal department of each company ;)

Phoinix Zen
10-09-2004, 16:20
like many friends and m8 i support this petition......
i want PLAY online .

Phoinix Zen

7Bear7Tooth
10-09-2004, 16:56
count me in to add my name

Folgore Jimi
10-09-2004, 18:16
I support the petition.

ah_dut
10-09-2004, 18:24
support ol chap

Massi
10-09-2004, 19:01
I'm Phoinix_Massimo, from the same clan of Virus, Daevorn, Zen etc.

I live in Germany and I have the game.

I support the petition.

Massi
10-09-2004, 19:09
ehm, I was before in Paladino clan, I should change my sig :dizzy2:

antek
10-09-2004, 20:06
You have my support people!

Merlin271
10-09-2004, 20:56
signed

Wolf__Kyolic
10-09-2004, 21:07
Current list:

1-CelticFalcon
2-Nem
2-FearZeus
4-PROMETHEUS
5-Wolf__Kyolic
6-Kas
7-LittleGrizzly
8-Alrowan
9-PanzerJager
10-InsaneHorse
11-LRossaRikimaru
12-LRossaCily
13-Paolai
15-Sp00n
16-Sid_Quibley
17-Kansuke
18-UglyandHasty
19-Kyl
20-PaolinoPaperino
21-XXIRAPAXSpartaco
22-MK_MadMick
23-7Bear7Scar
24-Kanamori
25-AggonyDuck
26-Space
27-Baz
28-Sasaki Kojiro
29-Lechev
30-Bachus
31-CelticFalcon
32-CrazyHorse
33-Paul Morris
34-Tera
35-XXI RAPAX Zeus
36-Lonewarrior
37-MK_Ubica
38-Znake
39-AMP
40-Nightplayer
41-Phoinix_Costantin
42-Phoinix_Javal
43-Legatus Choj
44-Jango Fett
45-Wolf MagyarKhan
46-Wolf Kanuni
47-Wolf Kocmoc
48-Wolf Druid
49-Wolf Mo
50-Wolf Aleborg
51-[LEGIO]XXX ULPIA
52-Shurikenjitsu
53-Lechev
54-ELITEofBLIZZARD
55-LunaRossaFalco
56-ELITEofMARCAUREL
57-Phoinix_Virus
58-Shin-GaiJin
59-LunaRossa Caesar
60-LRossaDOCmatte
61-LuminousSun
63-sparkmaster4513
64-shogun888
65-Colovion
66-ichi
67-Lonewarrior
68-Merovech
69-ELITEofJerichoPrime
70-The Hun
71-Emix
72-7Bear7Saxon
73-Hector
74-LunaRossaTerrore
75-Maximus Decimus Meridias
76-LrossaVinsitor
77-InsaneApache
78-7Bear7Kuma
79-the_baby_jesus
80-Fear Youssof
81-Sinan
82-Daevorn
83-t1master
84-Phoinix Zen
85-7Bear7Tooth
86-Folgore Jimi
87-ah_dut
88-Phoinix_Massimo
89-Antek
90-Merlin271

plus 10 Lrasso peeps which makes a total of 100.

greek_Warrior_Gwc
10-09-2004, 21:27
I support this petition

The multiplayer need to be modified and be good...

XXI_RAPAX_Caius
10-09-2004, 21:35
another vote from XXI_RAPAX_Caius , i support your petition

AggonyKing
10-09-2004, 22:07
Add me to the list,

oh little observation, i was reading all the names and found that there is one name repeated

Wolf__Kyolic
10-09-2004, 22:18
Err do you mind telling which?

Lonewarrior
10-09-2004, 22:30
Me my name is repeated in the list, just saw it know.

Take me out of #67

Wolf__Kyolic
10-09-2004, 22:32
Oh ok. Will sort it out.

Lonewarrior
10-09-2004, 22:34
Thanks

ELITEofJerichoPrime
10-10-2004, 04:13
now i send the crew of clan ELITE members who support this petition....

1. ELITEofBavaria
2. ELITEofBismarck
3. ELITEofBill
4. ELITEofBomilkar
5. ELITEofBoon
6. ELITEofBuddy
7. ELITEofCreb
8. ELITEofDschingis
9. ELITEofFogolin
10. ELITEofmperator
11. ELITEofGazoz
12. ELITEofLoki
13. ELITEofManstein
14. ELITEofRage
15. ELITEofOrkus
16. ELITEofRedchaos
17. ELITEofSpartanian
18. ELITEofWheatus

Thats all of ELITE ... All support this petition....

plz visit all our new homepage www.clan-elite-force.net

ae2
10-10-2004, 09:28
I Agree that something needs to be done with RTW multi play, there for i add myself to this list

CoR-AE2_CCIO

PK Lone
10-10-2004, 09:41
i support this petition

Cort
10-10-2004, 09:46
i support this caus MP is an essential part of the game , and i wouldn t have bought the game if i didn t offered MP-battles !

till now i only can fight 1vs1 because of "UDP-flood-problem" :(
hope you can fix this soon so i don t have to sell the game , cause it doesn t work as needed :help:

LunaRossa PedroneCommodo
10-10-2004, 09:55
I'm LunaRossa PedroneCommodo! :charge:

Support the petition. :duel:

mitra
10-10-2004, 10:07
I support this petition.

SIF_Mitra

Wolf__Kyolic
10-10-2004, 10:42
Current List:

1-Kenchi_Nem
2-Kenchi_Baz
3-FearHector
4-FearZeus
5-FearAMP
6-FearYoussof
7-MK_Ubica
8-MK_Znake
9-MK_MadMick
10-ELITEofBavaria
11-ELITEofBismarck
12-ELITEofBill
13-ELITEofBomilkar
14-ELITEofBoon
15-ELITEofBuddy
16-ELITEofCreb
17-ELITEofDschingis
18-ELITEofFogolin
19-ELITEofmperator
20-ELITEofGazoz
21-ELITEofLoki
22-ELITEofManstein
23-ELITEofRage
24-ELITEofOrkus
25-ELITEofRedchaos
26-ELITEofSpartanian
27-ELITEofWheatus
28-Wolf MagyarKhan
29-Wolf Kanuni
30-Wolf Kocmoc
31-Wolf Druid
32-Wolf Mo
33-Wolf Aleborg
34-Wolf_Kyolic
35-Wolf_Grizzly
36-Wolf_Kansuke
37-Wolf_Paolai
38-Wolf_Space
39-Wolf_Injin
40-Wolf_Fast
41-Wolf_DaRealRuler
42-Wolf_DRBNinja
43-Wolf_Nashwan
44-Wolf_Shingen
45-Wolf_Macajor
46-Wolf_Lordted
47-Wolf_Atilla
48-Wolf_Amatsu
49-Wolf_MaskedTerror
50-LRossaRikimaru
51-LRossaCily
52-LRossa Caesar
53-LRossaDOCmatte
54-LRossaFalco
55-LRossaTerrore
56-LrossaVinsitor
57-MizuSp00n
58-MizuTera
59-MizuCBR
60-7Bear7Scar
61-7Bear7Tooth
62-7Bear7Saxon
63-7Bear7Kuma
64-RVNKyl
65-RVNAlrowan
66-AggonyDuck
67-XXI RAPAX Zeus
68-XXIRAPAXSpartaco
69-Phoinix_Costantin
70-Phoinix_Javal
71-InsaneHorse
72-InsaneApache
73-Prometheus
74-Emix
75-Kas
76-t1master
77-PanzerJager
78-Felix Iuvenis Invictus
79-Sid_Quibley
80-Sinan
81-UglyandHasty
82-PaolinoPaperino
83-Kanamori
84-Sasaki Kojiro
85-Lechev
86-Bachus
87-CrazyHorse
88-Paul Morris
89-Lonewarrior
90-Legatus Choj
91-Jango Fett
92-ah_dut
93-Folgore Jimi
94-Sinan
95-Nightplayer
96-Maximus Decimus Meridias
97-[LEGIO]XXX ULPIA
98-Shurikenjitsu
99-Lechev
100-Antek
101-Merlin271
102-Phoinix_Virus
103-Shin-GaiJin
104-CelticFalcon
105-LuminousSun
106-d6veteran
107-sparkmaster4513
108-shogun888
109-Colovion
110-ichi
111-Lonewarrior
112-Merovech
113-The Redcoats
114-The Hun
115-Daevorn
116-the_baby_jesus
117-LrossaPedroneCommodo
118-Vorcid
119-greek_Warrior_Gwc
120-IPainI_King
121-ae2
122-PK Lone
123-Cort
124-mitra
125-WarlordHashishin
126-WarlordKropazz
127-WarlordAlexander
128-WarlordDragonFly
129-WarlordMinkus
130-WarlordLavos
131-LRossa Duca
132-LRossaCiliegio
133-LRossaCrux
134-LrossaLordChoj
135-LRossaLordJimi
136-LRossaMauri
137-LRossaPedroneCommodo
138-LRossaRaubal
139-LRossaTraiano

Pitt_Slayer
10-10-2004, 11:08
added me to petition list also ~D

PFJ_bejazuz
10-10-2004, 11:43
PFJ_bejazuz
PFJ_swarm
PFJ_scrofula
PFJ_opey
PFJ_span
PFJ_darkknight
PFJ_nethermancer
PFJ_lancecaptain

the siblings of the PFJ stand with you

Ugo il Magnifico
10-10-2004, 12:05
Ugo il Magnifico support this petition ~;)

Tera
10-10-2004, 12:12
Lol kyo, whose MizuTera? :) You mean Tears!! hehe.

Phoinix_Virus
10-10-2004, 12:33
You add also the following names:

Phoinix_Corbelius
Phoinix_Mas
Phoinix_Lord
Phoinix_Vecchio
Phoinix_KnightWilliam

they do not succeed to mail for problems of login

Thx

AggonyRaven
10-10-2004, 12:35
Yes please I would love these changes!

Wolf__Kyolic
10-10-2004, 12:42
Lol Tera this list does my head. Sorry Mate. :dizzy2: :embarassed:

Just let me know if you see Elite_MagyarKhan or Mizu_Gazoz in the future. I will fix them.

Wolf__Kyolic
10-10-2004, 12:53
Ok Magy carried it to Excel. I think I won't mess it anymore. Even in alphabetical order now. ~:)

Here you go:

1 [LEGIO]XXX ULPIA
2 7Bear7Kuma
3 7Bear7Saxon
4 7Bear7Scar
5 7Bear7Tooth
6 ae2
7 AggonyDuck
8 AggonyRaven
9 ah_dut
10 Antek
11 Bachus
12 CelticFalcon
13 Colovion
14 Cort
15 CrazyHorse
16 d6veteran
17 Daevorn
18 ELITEofBavaria
19 ELITEofBill
20 ELITEofBismarck
21 ELITEofBomilkar
22 ELITEofBoon
23 ELITEofBuddy
24 ELITEofCreb
25 ELITEofDschingis
26 ELITEofFogolin
27 ELITEofGazoz
28 ELITEofLoki
29 ELITEofManstein
30 ELITEofmperator
31 ELITEofOrkus
32 ELITEofRage
33 ELITEofRedchaos
34 ELITEofSpartanian
35 ELITEofWheatus
36 Emix
37 FearAMP
38 FearHector
39 FearYoussof
40 FearZeus
41 Felix Iuvenis Invictus
42 Folgore Jimi
43 greek_Warrior_Gwc
44 ichi
45 InsaneApache
46 InsaneHorse
47 IPainI_King
48 Jango Fett
49 Kanamori
50 Kas
51 Kenchi_Baz
52 Kenchi_Nem
53 Kenchi_Tera
54 Lechev
55 Legatus Choj
56 Lonewarrior
57 Lonewarrior
58 LRossa Caesar
59 LRossa Duca
60 LRossaCiliegio
61 LRossaCily
62 LRossaCrux
63 LRossaDOCmatte
64 LRossaFalco
65 LrossaLordChoj
66 LRossaLordJimi
67 LRossaMauri
68 LrossaPedroneCommodo
69 LRossaPedroneCommodo
70 LRossaRaubal
71 LRossaRikimaru
72 LRossaTerrore
73 LRossaTraiano
74 LrossaVinsitor
75 LuminousSun
76 Maximus Decimus Meridias
77 Merlin271
78 Merovech
79 Midnight
80 mitra
82 MizuCBR
83 MizuSp00n
84 MK_MadMick
85 MK_Ubica
86 MK_Znake
87 Nightplayer
88 PanzerJager
89 PaolinoPaperino
90 Paul Morris
91 PFJ_bejazuz
92 PFJ_darkknight
93 PFJ_lancecaptain
94 PFJ_nethermancer
95 PFJ_opey
96 PFJ_scrofula
97 PFJ_span
98 PFJ_swarm
99 Phoinix_Corbelius
100 Phoinix_Costantin
101 Phoinix_Javal
102 Phoinix_KnightWilliam
103 Phoinix_Lord
104 Phoinix_Mas
105 Phoinix_Vecchio
106 Phoinix_Virus
107 Pitt_Slayer
108 PK Lone
109 Prometheus
110 RVNAlrowan
111 RVNKyl
112 Sasaki Kojiro
113 Shin-GaiJin
114 shogun888
115 Shurikenjitsu
116 Sid_Quibley
117 Sinan
118 sparkmaster4513
119 t1master
120 The Hun
121 The Redcoats
122 the_baby_jesus
123 UglyandHasty
124 Ugo il Magnifico
125 Vorcid
126 WarlordAlexander
127 WarlordDragonFly
128 WarlordHashishin
129 WarlordKropazz
130 WarlordLavos
131 WarlordMinkus
132 Wolf Aleborg
133 Wolf Druid
134 Wolf Kanuni
135 Wolf Kocmoc
136 Wolf MagyarKhan
137 Wolf Mo
138 Wolf_Amatsu
139 Wolf_Atilla
140 Wolf_DaRealRuler
141 Wolf_DRBNinja
142 Wolf_Fast
143 Wolf_Grizzly
144 Wolf_Injin
145 Wolf_Kansuke
146 Wolf_Kyolic
147 Wolf_Lordted
148 Wolf_Macajor
149 Wolf_MaskedTerror
150 Wolf_Nashwan
151 Wolf_Paolai
152 Wolf_Shingen
153 Wolf_Space
154 XXI RAPAX Zeus
155 XXIRAPAXSpartaco

M.Cornelius Marcellus
10-10-2004, 13:17
I, Marcus Cornelius of the Clan Mizu, subscribe this petition.
:sweatdrop:

MizuMarcus

Lechev
10-10-2004, 13:19
Cheers to Kyolic who keep updating the list. ~:pat: :medievalcheers:

PaolinoPaperino
10-10-2004, 13:29
just a note:
number 55(Legatus Choj) and 65(LrossaLordChoj) are the same player: Choj.
Similar problem is with 42(Folgore Jimi) and 66(LRossaLordJimi): it's Jimi, before he left LR and after he joined Folgore.

BTW: 68(LrossaPedroneCommodo) and 69(LRossaPedroneCommodo) are still the same player, just a different spell m8. :bow:

Clips
10-10-2004, 13:30
Yep Supporting this list 100% all the way :D many bugs on Rome and we need them sorted so rest of us will play again.

(man i havent posted here in ages lol have to get back into the old .org see ya guys around again soon.)

Yours Clipsy. Hail 7BEAR7

LRossaRaubal
10-10-2004, 13:34
LunaRossaRaubal ...............SUPPORT..........SUPPORT..........SUPPORT......... :furious3: :furious3: :furious3: :furious3:

{KotR}Sir_GreyFox{P}
10-10-2004, 13:42
I support the list

LunaRossaJubo
10-10-2004, 14:01
I'm LRossaJubo, guardian of the Alps of LunaRossa Empire.
I also subscribe the petition!
Go for glory m8s! ~:grouphug:

LunaRossa PedroneCommodo
10-10-2004, 14:05
I'm LunaRossa PedroneCommodo is 1 men!!

~:handball:

LunaRossaMauri
10-10-2004, 14:20
I support this petition!
...With all my "comrades" of Community.....

LunaRossaMauri

Degtyarev14.5
10-10-2004, 15:50
Signed.

A.

John86
10-10-2004, 16:45
I, Hiji of the Warlord clan, support this petition!

Phoinix_Virus
10-10-2004, 17:12
Kyolic Six forgotten to you Phoinix_Zen ~;)

Pretoriano
10-10-2004, 17:46
Italy is with you!!!!

I support the petition.

neofromhell
10-10-2004, 20:42
Add me at the list ~D

Italiani accorrete a segnarvi !!

Wolf__Kyolic
10-10-2004, 21:02
1 [LEGIO]XXX ULPIA
2 7Bear7Clips
3 7Bear7Kuma
4 7Bear7Saxon
5 7Bear7Scar
6 7Bear7Tooth
7 ae2
8 AggonyDuck
9 AggonyRaven
10 ah_dut
11 Antek
12 Bachus
13 CelticFalcon
14 Colovion
15 Cort
16 CrazyHorse
17 d6veteran
18 Daevorn
19 DegtYarev14.5
20 ELITEofBavaria
21 ELITEofBill
22 ELITEofBismarck
23 ELITEofBomilkar
24 ELITEofBoon
25 ELITEofBuddy
26 ELITEofCreb
27 ELITEofDschingis
28 ELITEofFogolin
29 ELITEofGazoz
30 ELITEofLoki
31 ELITEofManstein
32 ELITEofmperator
33 ELITEofOrkus
34 ELITEofRage
35 ELITEofRedchaos
36 ELITEofSpartanian
37 ELITEofWheatus
38 Emix
39 FearAMP
40 FearHector
41 FearYoussof
42 FearZeus
43 Felix Iuvenis Invictus
44 Folgore Jimi
45 greek_Warrior_Gwc
46 ichi
47 InsaneApache
48 InsaneHorse
49 IPainI_King
50 Jango Fett
51 Kanamori
52 Kas
53 Kenchi_Andy
54 Kenchi_AsajiShimazu
55 Kenchi_Baz
56 Kenchi_Malekith
57 Kenchi_Mordred
58 Kenchi_Nem
59 Kenchi_Romero
60 Kenchi_Shaka
61 Kenchi_Skomatth
62 Kenchi_Subadai
63 Kenchi_Sulla
64 Kenchi_Tera
65 Kenchi_TGI
66 Kenchi_TheWitchKing
67 Kenchi_Tib
68 KotrSirGreyFox
69 Lechev
70 Lonewarrior
71 LRossa Caesar
72 LRossa Duca
73 LRossaCiliegio
74 LRossaCily
75 LRossaCrux
76 LRossaDOCmatte
77 LRossaFalco
78 LrossaJubo
79 LrossaLordChoj
80 LRossaMauri
81 LRossaPedroneCommodo
82 LRossaRaubal
83 LRossaRikimaru
84 LRossaTerrore
85 LRossaTraiano
86 LrossaVinsitor
87 LuminousSun
88 Maximus Decimus Meridias
89 Merlin271
90 Merovech
91 Midnight
92 mitra
93 MizuCBR
94 MizuMarcus
95 MizuSp00n
96 MK_MadMick
97 MK_Ubica
98 MK_Znake
99 Nightplayer
100 PanzerJager
101 PaolinoPaperino
102 Paul Morris
103 PFJ_bejazuz
104 PFJ_darkknight
105 PFJ_lancecaptain
106 PFJ_nethermancer
107 PFJ_opey
108 PFJ_scrofula
109 PFJ_span
110 PFJ_swarm
111 Phoinix_Corbelius
112 Phoinix_Costantin
113 Phoinix_Javal
114 Phoinix_KnightWilliam
115 Phoinix_Lord
116 Phoinix_Mas
117 Phoinix_Vecchio
118 Phoinix_Virus
119 Phoinix_Zen
120 Pitt_Slayer
121 PK Lone
122 Pretoriano
123 Prometheus
124 RVNAlrowan
125 RVNKyl
126 Sasaki Kojiro
127 Shin-GaiJin
128 shogun888
129 Shurikenjitsu
130 Sid_Quibley
131 Sinan
132 sparkmaster4513
133 t1master
134 The Hun
135 The Redcoats
136 the_baby_jesus
137 UglyandHasty
138 Ugo il Magnifico
139 Vorcid
140 WarlordAlexander
141 WarlordDragonFly
142 WarlordHashishin
143 WarlordHiji
144 WarlordKropazz
145 WarlordLavos
146 WarlordMinkus
147 Wolf Aleborg
148 Wolf Druid
149 Wolf Kanuni
150 Wolf Kocmoc
151 Wolf MagyarKhan
152 Wolf Mo
153 Wolf_Amatsu
154 Wolf_Atilla
155 Wolf_DaRealRuler
156 Wolf_DRBNinja
157 Wolf_Fast
158 Wolf_Grizzly
159 Wolf_Injin
160 Wolf_Kansuke
161 Wolf_Kyolic
162 Wolf_Lordted
163 Wolf_Macajor
164 Wolf_MaskedTerror
165 Wolf_Nashwan
166 Wolf_Paolai
167 Wolf_Shingen
168 Wolf_Space
169 XXI RAPAX Zeus
170 XXIRAPAXSpartaco
171 NeoFromHell

Celti's are coming also soon. 10 of them already have signed in on their clan forum. Plus 4 non-Celti Spanish peeps. ~;)

So we are almost 200 peeps atm. 100 to go. :bow:

LunarossaWwwolf
10-11-2004, 09:08
add my name mates,
LunaRossaWwwolf.

Forza & ONORE

GORDIO
10-11-2004, 11:01
ROMA HA VINTO !
I support the petition.

nick123
10-11-2004, 11:35
Turin is with you!!!!
I support the petition. :charge:

ScureZ
10-11-2004, 11:46
I support this petition.

barrakud
10-11-2004, 12:05
I support this petition.

Tomisama
10-11-2004, 12:59
I support the petition.

Will send a plea for support to all of the members of the 43 Clan Wars Member Clans this evening.

Sorry for the delay in doing this.

Wolf__Kyolic
10-11-2004, 13:00
Ok above names are added.

CBR
10-11-2004, 13:01
Thx Tomi. And tell them to actively sign it and not just let their clan leader do it for them ~;)

CBR

Tomisama
10-11-2004, 13:07
Are we collecting names from any other community forums for this list?

CBR
10-11-2004, 13:10
Some people have signed it on Net too.

CBR

Wolf__Kyolic
10-11-2004, 13:11
Will send a plea for support to all of the members of the 43 Clan Wars Member Clans this evening.

Thanks Tomi. ~:)

BTW, we have 178 signed in peeps atm and Celtibero clan will be here soon with their Spanish followers. They are about 30 people I guess. ~:)

That makes a total of 208 peeps. :bow:

ELITEofJerichoPrime
10-11-2004, 13:21
Missing 3 ELITES in petition list who has himself added here in the thread

ELITEofJerichoPrime
ELITEofBlizzard
ELITEofMARCAUREL

Sp00n
10-11-2004, 13:25
Good to see you Jeri m8 been a long time.

Bring back the oldies.

MizuSp00n ~:grouphug:

Shahed
10-11-2004, 14:35
true...lot of old names :)

Honduras
10-11-2004, 14:40
I sign this too. This game must get a higher status than the beta feeling it gives me now.

Wolf__Kyolic
10-11-2004, 14:56
Ok Marc, Blizz and Jerico are added to list. Honduras too.

1 [LEGIO]XXX ULPIA
2 7Bear7Clips
3 7Bear7Kuma
4 7Bear7Saxon
5 7Bear7Scar
6 7Bear7Tooth
7 ae2
8 AggonyDuck
9 AggonyRaven
10 ah_dut
11 Antek
12 Bachus
13 Barrakud
14 CelticFalcon
15 Colovion
16 Cort
17 CrazyHorse
18 d6veteran
19 DegtYarev14.5
20 ELITEofBavaria
21 ELITEofBill
22 ELITEofBismarck
23 EliteofBlizzard
24 ELITEofBomilkar
25 ELITEofBoon
26 ELITEofBuddy
27 ELITEofCreb
28 ELITEofDschingis
29 ELITEofFogolin
30 ELITEofGazoz
31 EliteofJericoPrime
32 ELITEofLoki
33 ELITEofManstein
34 EliteofMarcaurel
35 ELITEofmperator
36 ELITEofOrkus
37 ELITEofRage
38 ELITEofRedchaos
39 ELITEofSpartanian
40 ELITEofWheatus
41 Emix
42 FearAMP
43 FearHector
44 FearYoussof
45 FearZeus
46 Felix Iuvenis Invictus
47 Folgore Jimi
48 Gordio
49 greek_Warrior_Gwc
50 Honduras
51 ichi
52 InsaneApache
53 InsaneHorse
54 IPainI_King
55 Irish Fenian
56 Jango Fett
57 Kanamori
58 Kas
59 Kenchi_Andy
60 Kenchi_AsajiShimazu
61 Kenchi_Baz
62 Kenchi_Malekith
63 Kenchi_Mordred
64 Kenchi_Nem
65 Kenchi_Romero
66 Kenchi_Shaka
67 Kenchi_Skomatth
68 Kenchi_Subadai
69 Kenchi_Sulla
70 Kenchi_Tera
71 Kenchi_TGI
72 Kenchi_TheWitchKing
73 Kenchi_Tib
74 KotrSirGreyFox
75 Lechev
76 Lonewarrior
77 LRossa Caesar
78 LRossa Duca
79 LRossaCiliegio
80 LRossaCily
81 LRossaCrux
82 LRossaDOCmatte
83 LRossaFalco
84 LrossaJubo
85 LrossaLordChoj
86 LRossaMauri
87 LRossaPedroneCommodo
88 LRossaRaubal
89 LRossaRikimaru
90 LRossaTerrore
91 LRossaTraiano
92 LrossaVinsitor
93 LrossaWwwolf
94 LuminousSun
95 Maximus Decimus Meridias
96 Merlin271
97 Merovech
98 Midnight
99 mitra
100 MizuCBR
101 MizuMarcus
102 MizuSp00n
103 MK_MadMick
104 MK_Ubica
105 MK_Znake
106 Nick123
107 Nightplayer
108 PanzerJager
109 PaolinoPaperino
110 Paul Morris
111 PFJ_bejazuz
112 PFJ_darkknight
113 PFJ_lancecaptain
114 PFJ_nethermancer
115 PFJ_opey
116 PFJ_scrofula
117 PFJ_span
118 PFJ_swarm
119 Phoinix_Corbelius
120 Phoinix_Costantin
121 Phoinix_Daevorn
122 Phoinix_Javal
123 Phoinix_KnightWilliam
124 Phoinix_Lord
125 Phoinix_Mas
126 Phoinix_Vecchio
127 Phoinix_Virus
128 Phoinix_Zen
129 Pitt_Slayer
130 PK Lone
131 Pretoriano
132 Prometheus
133 RVNAlrowan
134 RVNKyl
135 Sasaki Kojiro
136 SecureZ
137 Shin-GaiJin
138 shogun888
139 Shurikenjitsu
140 Sid_Quibley
141 Sinan
142 sparkmaster4513
143 t1master
144 The Hun
145 The Redcoats
146 the_baby_jesus
147 Tomy Says
148 UglyandHasty
149 Ugo il Magnifico
150 VDM_Alexandros
151 Vorcid
152 WarlordAlexander
153 WarlordDragonFly
154 WarlordHashishin
155 WarlordHiji
156 WarlordKropazz
157 WarlordLavos
158 WarlordMinkus
159 Wolf Aleborg
160 Wolf Druid
161 Wolf Kanuni
162 Wolf Kocmoc
163 Wolf MagyarKhan
164 Wolf Mo
165 Wolf_Amatsu
166 Wolf_Atilla
167 Wolf_DaRealRuler
168 Wolf_DRBNinja
169 Wolf_Fast
170 Wolf_Grizzly
171 Wolf_Injin
172 Wolf_Kansuke
173 Wolf_Kyolic
174 Wolf_Lordted
175 Wolf_Macajor
176 Wolf_MaskedTerror
177 Wolf_Nashwan
178 Wolf_Paolai
179 Wolf_Shingen
180 Wolf_Space
181 XXI RAPAX Zeus
182 XXIRAPAXSpartaco

Hunter KIng George
10-11-2004, 15:23
Kyolic, Please add Hunter King George and Hunter El Rey Santos, we pledge full support for this list. I will also discuss this with the rest of my clan members and get back w/you asap! King George

Wolf__Kyolic
10-11-2004, 16:07
Ok mate I added you two.

George tell Sun_Tzu that Kyo wants him to sign in (and the rest of the Hunters ass well).

Dont forget to...Tell him. ~;)

Wolf__Kyolic
10-11-2004, 16:10
lol as well*

SAINT-LOUIS
10-11-2004, 16:22
We support your petition to improve the multiplayers mode. You can rely on our clan.
Our members:

Saint-Louis
Saint-Antonio
Saint-Marc
Saint-Cainite
Saint-Vitus
Saint-Sted
Saint-Albin
Saint-German
Saint-Samart

Jochi Khan
10-11-2004, 16:34
Add my name to the list please.

Jochi wants better playing conditions also.

.......MizuJochiKhan

7Bear7Grizzly
10-11-2004, 17:32
I 7Bear7Grizzly wish to be added to the petition list and there will be further members of 7Bear7 to add within the near future.
:help: us please

Wolf__Kyolic
10-11-2004, 18:07
All above names are added to list. :bow:

GoldenKnightX2
10-11-2004, 21:42
Add me ~:)

hatefulemperor17
10-11-2004, 21:45
Add me to the list. I will get my members at my forum to sign it as well.

whaco
10-11-2004, 21:56
I support this petition. I am also in total agreement that RTW has been a step backwards in terms of strategy and tactics on the field of battle. It reminds me of a game for little kids where you mass all your men up in a massive pile of shit and attack with no formation or grouping. When you attempt to move a logical battle group 2 feet, you lose the formation in about 1 sec when you advance. WTH is that. I think I am going back to playing STW where at least tactics plays a role in winning.

tootee
10-11-2004, 21:58
I think this exercise is not effectively organised.

I agree with Bachus.

I will ONLY sign a petition for BUGs fix. Someone please point me in the right direction to one thank you. Until then there will be no signature from fish.

==========================================
Why not effectively organised?

You cannot mix a petition for bugs fix with feature changes or improvement, troop stat re-balancing. Its easy to gather unhappy players, but from past experience, its tough to get most to agree to preference related issues like controls, features, etc.

Although some features are really desirable to most of us *who are veterans of TW*, our background in this case really weaken our position because CA will take it as our reluctance for changes in something we are used to. I agree to it. The new control system, until fully examined, should not be damned so early, just because we are not getting our usual speed. I'm aware that people are already finding ways to do stuff with new way of control.

If you mix your petition issues, you will not get attention with CA, as 90% of TIME either both parties are arguing on preference stuff if they do attend to it. They are running a business, and TIME is money.

Our first priority for RTW now is to get rid of BUGs.

On feature changes, stat changes, etc, these exercises should come later.. if CA ever entertains them. That is their right. But removing the BUGs is our right as consumers who bought the game.

Also you cannot petition for feature changes when (1) the issues are not clearly stated, (2) each feature doesnt has the support of even more players than what you get now. Petitions for feature changes, if done, should be one petition for one change imo.

So my advise is that you guys make a list of really what are BUGs, and petition it. This will be the more efficient way to improving RTW MP.

Wolf__Kyolic
10-11-2004, 22:34
We did that already:

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=37588

Londinium
10-11-2004, 22:37
Londinium has come across from the twcenter to sign this petition,

So I'm in full support of it and good luck to you guys ~:cheers:

marechalALBINUS
10-11-2004, 22:42
The french clan - Les Maréchaux de Napoléon (www.clanmarechaux.com) - support your petition :

marechalREBSAY
marechalALBINUS
marechalAKHENATON
marechalATONE
marechalKEYMAR
marechalVANMIA
marechalCID
marechalFERRANT
marechalFINROD
marechalLAFAYETTE
marechalKIETENSEI
marechalOYONICOLAS
marechalREVEUR
marechalRICARD57
marechalTOINOUMOU
marechalTOTOREMITO
marechalABC
marechalALCAZAR
marechalCLEMENT
marechalHERVE
marechalFRED
marechalHINDENBURG
marechalPHILIPPE
marechalPROMETHE
marechalRODOFF
marechalROLEND
marechalVONPOPOP
marechalDROW
marechalEURINYS
marechalMADMONKEY
marechalWERRA
marechalMARIUS
marechalPOPE
marechalROILOIC
marechalROTTOR
marechalSCORPION
marechalVERCINGETORIX
marechal[N]ANUBIS
marechal[N]BUCH
marechal[N]DAWAFRED
marechal[N]MAXIMUS
marechal[N]LANNES
marechal[N]LEGION
marechal[N]TIGERTAT
marechal[N]SPARDAMUS
marechal[N]TOVI
marechal[N]VERSEAUX
marechal[N]VYSE

Wolf__Kyolic
10-11-2004, 23:03
Great Albinus. ~:cheers:

Btw, it would be wonderful if those names on you listed could come and sign in here. Yes your word counts but individual signatures are a bit sexier. ~;)

Dragonoftheninja_
10-11-2004, 23:08
Please Ca Fix The "cant Connect To The Host" Error!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oswald
10-11-2004, 23:10
OK Oswald thinks MP sux.
Not sure I agree with everything on the list but...

I sign.

Wolf__Kyolic
10-11-2004, 23:11
Thanks Os. :)

Dragonoftheninja, that means you sign in? ~:)

Aelwyn
10-11-2004, 23:20
I support your petition. You can add me to the list.

RTK Aelwyn

Add RTK Galahad as well as he cannot get here for some reason.

Wolf__Kyolic
10-11-2004, 23:32
Ok 249 people

+ 30 (Celtiberos and their Spanish followers...They will sign in soon).

That makes 279 peeps. We are almost done.

Thanks for your great support guys. :bow:

Here is the current list:

1 [LEGIO]XXX ULPIA
2 7Bear7Clips
3 7Bear7Grizzly
4 7Bear7Kuma
5 7Bear7Saxon
6 7Bear7Scar
7 7Bear7Tooth
8 Ae2
9 AggonyDuck
10 AggonyRaven
11 Ah_dut
12 Antek
13 Bachus
14 Barrakud
15 CelticFalcon
16 Colovion
17 Cort
18 CrazyHorse
19 D6veteran
20 DegtYarev14.5
21 ELITEofBavaria
22 ELITEofBill
23 ELITEofBismarck
24 ELITEofBomilkar
25 ELITEofBoon
26 ELITEofBuddy
27 ELITEofCreb
28 ELITEofDschingis
29 ELITEofFogolin
30 ELITEofGazoz
31 ELITEofLoki
32 ELITEofManstein
33 ELITEofmperator
34 ELITEofOrkus
35 ELITEofRage
36 ELITEofRedchaos
37 ELITEofSpartanian
38 ELITEofWheatus
39 Emix
40 FearAMP
41 FearHector
42 FearYoussof
43 FearZeus
44 Felix Iuvenis Invictus
45 Folgore Jimi
46 GoldenKnightX2
47 Gordio
48 Greek_Warrior_Gwc
49 Hatefulemperor17
50 Hunter El Rey Santos
51 Hunter King George
52 Ichi
53 InsaneApache
54 InsaneHorse
55 IPainI_King
56 Irish Fenian
57 Jango Fett
58 Kanamori
59 Kas
60 Kenchi_Andy
61 Kenchi_AsajiShimazu
62 Kenchi_Baz
63 Kenchi_Malekith
64 Kenchi_Mordred
65 Kenchi_Nem
66 Kenchi_Romero
67 Kenchi_Shaka
68 Kenchi_Skomatth
69 Kenchi_Subadai
70 Kenchi_Sulla
71 Kenchi_Tera
72 Kenchi_TGI
73 Kenchi_TheWitchKing
74 Kenchi_Tib
75 KotrSirGreyFox
76 Lechev
77 LegioXGemina Antoninus
78 LegioXGemina Romulus
79 LegioXGemina Vespasian
80 LegioXGemina Vitus
81 Londinium
82 Lonewarrior
83 LRossa Caesar
84 LRossa Duca
85 LRossaCiliegio
86 LRossaCily
87 LRossaCrux
88 LRossaDOCmatte
89 LRossaFalco
90 LrossaJubo
91 LrossaLordChoj
92 LRossaMauri
93 LRossaPedroneCommodo
94 LRossaRaubal
95 LRossaRikimaru
96 LRossaTerrore
97 LRossaTraiano
98 LrossaVinsitor
99 LrossaWwwolf
100 LuminousSun
101 marechal[N]ANUBIS
102 marechal[N]BUCH
103 marechal[N]DAWAFRED
104 marechal[N]LANNES
105 marechal[N]LEGION
106 marechal[N]MAXIMUS
107 marechal[N]SPARDAMUS
108 marechal[N]TIGERTAT
109 marechal[N]TOVI
110 marechal[N]VERSEAUX
111 marechal[N]VYSE
112 marechalABC
113 marechalAKHENATON
114 marechalALBINUS
115 marechalALCAZAR
116 marechalATONE
117 marechalCID
118 marechalCLEMENT
119 marechalDROW
120 marechalEURINYS
121 marechalFERRANT
122 marechalFINROD
123 marechalFRED
124 marechalHERVE
125 marechalHINDENBURG
126 marechalKEYMAR
127 marechalKIETENSEI
128 marechalLAFAYETTE
129 marechalMADMONKEY
130 marechalMARIUS
131 marechalOYONICOLAS
132 marechalPHILIPPE
133 marechalPOPE
134 marechalPROMETHE
135 marechalREBSAY
136 marechalREVEUR
137 marechalRICARD57
138 marechalRODOFF
139 marechalROILOIC
140 marechalROLEND
141 marechalROTTOR
142 marechalSCORPION
143 marechalTOINOUMOU
144 marechalTOTOREMITO
145 marechalVANMIA
146 marechalVERCINGETORIX
147 marechalVONPOPOP
148 marechalWERRA
149 Maximus Decimus Meridias
150 Merlin271
151 Merovech
152 Midnight
153 Mitra
154 MizuCBR
155 MizuJochi Khan
156 MizuMarcus
157 MizuSp00n
158 MK_MadMick
159 MK_Ubica
160 MK_Znake
161 Nick123
162 Nightplayer
163 PanzerJager
164 PaolinoPaperino
165 Paul Morris
166 PFJ_bejazuz
167 PFJ_darkknight
168 PFJ_lancecaptain
169 PFJ_nethermancer
170 PFJ_opey
171 PFJ_scrofula
172 PFJ_span
173 PFJ_swarm
174 Phoinix_Corbelius
175 Phoinix_Costantin
176 Phoinix_Daevorn
177 Phoinix_Javal
178 Phoinix_KnightWilliam
179 Phoinix_Lord
180 Phoinix_Mas
181 Phoinix_Vecchio
182 Phoinix_Virus
183 Phoinix_Zen
184 Pitt_Slayer
185 PK Lone
186 Pretoriano
187 Prometheus
188 RTK Aelwyn
189 RTK Galahad
190 RVNAlrowan
191 RVNKyl
192 Saint-Albin
193 Saint-Antonio
194 Saint-Cainite
195 Saint-German
196 Saint-Louis
197 Saint-Marc
198 Saint-Samart
199 Saint-Sted
200 Saint-Vitus
201 Sasaki Kojiro
202 SecureZ
203 Shin-GaiJin
204 Shogun888
205 Shurikenjitsu
206 Sid_Quibley
207 Sinan
208 Sparkmaster4513
209 T1master
210 The Hun
211 The Redcoats
212 The_baby_jesus
213 Tomy Says
214 UglyandHasty
215 Ugo il Magnifico
216 VDM_Alexandros
217 Vorcid
218 WarlordAlexander
219 WarlordDragonFly
220 WarlordHashishin
221 WarlordHiji
222 WarlordKropazz
223 WarlordLavos
224 WarlordMinkus
225 Whaco
226 Wolf_Aleborg
227 Wolf_Amatsu
228 Wolf_Atilla
229 Wolf_DaRealRuler
230 Wolf_DRBNinja
231 Wolf_Druid
232 Wolf_Fast
233 Wolf_Grizzly
234 Wolf_Injin
235 Wolf_Kansuke
236 Wolf_Kanuni
237 Wolf_Kocmoc
238 Wolf_Kyolic
239 Wolf_Lordted
240 Wolf_Macajor
241 Wolf_MagyarKhan
242 Wolf_MaskedTerror
243 Wolf_Mo
244 Wolf_Nashwan
245 Wolf_Paolai
246 Wolf_Shingen
247 Wolf_Space
248 XXI RAPAX Zeus
249 XXI RAPAXSpartaco

Colovion
10-12-2004, 00:42
holy crap

what do you mean almost done? do we only 'need' 300 Signatures or something?

CBR
10-12-2004, 00:46
We will get as many as we can. 300 was mentioned by Gil but we will get more ~:)

CBR

PendragonFree
10-12-2004, 00:52
Pendragon's clan want to join his petition

the members are:

{Pendragon}Free
{Pendragon}DGMerlin
{Pendragon}Jibbs
{Pendragon}Moonshine
{Pendragon}Willcourt
{Pendragon}Wallace
{Pendragon}Dmlolo
{Pendragon}Droit-de-cuissage
{Pendragon}Bastard
{Pendragon}Le Duc
{Pendragon}Cynh
{Pendragon}Widukind
{Pendragon}Philou
{Pendragon}Achille
{Pendragon}Maarek
{Pendragon}Crash
{Pendragon}Cid Campeador

PendragonFree
10-12-2004, 00:57
Pendragon's clan want to join his petition
http://mapage.noos.fr/pendragon_clan

the members are:

{Pendragon}Free
{Pendragon}DGMerlin
{Pendragon}Jibbs
{Pendragon}Moonshine
{Pendragon}Willcourt
{Pendragon}Wallace
{Pendragon}Dmlolo
{Pendragon}Droit-de-cuissage
{Pendragon}Bastard
{Pendragon}Le Duc
{Pendragon}Cynh
{Pendragon}Widukind
{Pendragon}Philou
{Pendragon}Achille
{Pendragon}Maarek
{Pendragon}Crash
{Pendragon}Cid Campeador[/QUOTE]

PendragonFree
10-12-2004, 00:57
hi all

CBR
10-12-2004, 01:15
Just try and convince your members to register here and sign it. The more the better. Lets try and show its not just a few players/clanleaders ranting ~:)

CBR

Helliax
10-12-2004, 02:20
I support this partition too. Some of these bugs (units getting stuck and not moving, prancing ponies, etc) detract from the gameplay.

Ambassador Sacrifice
10-12-2004, 02:23
I support this partition in hopes something is done, Dont want to have to sell my copie on ebay, :duel:

PorT_Lobo
10-12-2004, 03:49
I support the petition for MP patch to RTW.

PorT Clan have 25 active RTW players and we all want it.

PorT_Kojima
10-12-2004, 04:02
Count me on, RTW rules let's make it better in MP ~D

Falconne
10-12-2004, 05:17
I'm all for it... sign me up.

CanCritter
10-12-2004, 05:26
Well...since RTW came out have managed to catch up on errands as l refuse to play MP as it stands ....to the powers to be at CA ...what happens here with RTW mp will directly have a bearing on most folks desisions weather or not to buy any future games you may put out....as it stands now l myself am just a hairs width away from returning RTW as its useless to me as it stands now..you folks realy droped the ball here as far as lm concerned :furious3:

1master1hymir
10-12-2004, 10:17
Count me on

BomilkarDate
10-12-2004, 10:40
In the latest list (Kyos Post) some ELITES are missing again

ELITEofJERICHOPRIME
ELITEofBLIZZARD
ELITEofMARCAUREL
ELITEofKYL

and plz change ELITEofMANSTEIN to ELITEofFARFANE

That much

ELITEofBomilkar

Lord Adherbal
10-12-2004, 11:01
sign me up aswell

MP is enjoyable for me atm, but I was very disappointed at first, and all the things mensioned in this "bug"list would definitly make it more enjoyable

Wolf__Kyolic
10-12-2004, 11:02
Current List:

1 [LEGIO]XXX ULPIA
2 {Pendragon}Achille
3 {Pendragon}Bastard
4 {Pendragon}Cid Campeador
5 {Pendragon}Crash
6 {Pendragon}Cynh
7 {Pendragon}DGMerlin
8 {Pendragon}Dmlolo
9 {Pendragon}Droit-de-cuissage
10 {Pendragon}Free
11 {Pendragon}Jibbs
12 {Pendragon}Le Duc
13 {Pendragon}Maarek
14 {Pendragon}Moonshine
15 {Pendragon}Philou
16 {Pendragon}Wallace
17 {Pendragon}Widukind
18 {Pendragon}Willcourt
19 1master1hymir
20 7Bear7Clips
21 7Bear7Grizzly
22 7Bear7Kuma
23 7Bear7Saxon
24 7Bear7Scar
25 7Bear7Tooth
26 Ae2
27 AggonyDuck
28 AggonyRaven
29 Ah_dut
30 Ambassador Sacrifice
31 Antek
32 Bachus
33 Barrakud
34 CanCritter
35 CelticFalcon
36 Colovion
37 Cort
38 CrazyHorse
39 D6veteran
40 DegtYarev14.5
41 ELITEofBavaria
42 ELITEofBill
43 ELITEofBismarck
44 ELITEofBLIZZARD
45 ELITEofBomilkar
46 ELITEofBoon
47 ELITEofBuddy
48 ELITEofCreb
49 ELITEofDschingis
50 ELITEofFarfane
51 ELITEofFogolin
52 ELITEofGazoz
53 ELITEofJERICHOPRIME
54 ELITEofKYL
55 ELITEofLoki
56 ELITEofMARCAUREL
57 ELITEofmperator
58 ELITEofOrkus
59 ELITEofRage
60 ELITEofRedchaos
61 ELITEofSpartanian
62 ELITEofWheatus
63 Emix
64 Falconne
65 FearAMP
66 FearHector
67 FearYoussof
68 FearZeus
69 Felix Iuvenis Invictus
70 Folgore Jimi
71 GoldenKnightX2
72 Gordio
73 Greek_Warrior_Gwc
74 Hatefulemperor17
75 Helliax
76 Hunter El Rey Santos
77 Hunter King George
78 Ichi
79 InsaneApache
80 InsaneHorse
81 IPainI_King
82 Irish Fenian
83 Jango Fett
84 Kanamori
85 Kas
86 Kenchi_Andy
87 Kenchi_AsajiShimazu
88 Kenchi_Baz
89 Kenchi_Malekith
90 Kenchi_Mordred
91 Kenchi_Nem
92 Kenchi_Romero
93 Kenchi_Shaka
94 Kenchi_Skomatth
95 Kenchi_Subadai
96 Kenchi_Sulla
97 Kenchi_Tera
98 Kenchi_TGI
99 Kenchi_TheWitchKing
100 Kenchi_Tib
101 KotrSirGreyFox
102 Lechev
103 LegioXGemina Antoninus
104 LegioXGemina Romulus
105 LegioXGemina Vespasian
106 LegioXGemina Vitus
107 Londinium
108 Lonewarrior
109 LRossa Caesar
110 LRossa Duca
111 LRossaCiliegio
112 LRossaCily
113 LRossaCrux
114 LRossaDOCmatte
115 LRossaFalco
116 LrossaJubo
117 LrossaLordChoj
118 LRossaMauri
119 LRossaPedroneCommodo
120 LRossaRaubal
121 LRossaRikimaru
122 LRossaTerrore
123 LRossaTraiano
124 LrossaVinsitor
125 LrossaWwwolf
126 LuminousSun
127 marechal[N]ANUBIS
128 marechal[N]BUCH
129 marechal[N]DAWAFRED
130 marechal[N]LANNES
131 marechal[N]LEGION
132 marechal[N]MAXIMUS
133 marechal[N]SPARDAMUS
134 marechal[N]TIGERTAT
135 marechal[N]TOVI
136 marechal[N]VERSEAUX
137 marechal[N]VYSE
138 marechalABC
139 marechalAKHENATON
140 marechalALBINUS
141 marechalALCAZAR
142 marechalATONE
143 marechalCID
144 marechalCLEMENT
145 marechalDROW
146 marechalEURINYS
147 marechalFERRANT
148 marechalFINROD
149 marechalFRED
150 marechalHERVE
151 marechalHINDENBURG
152 marechalKEYMAR
153 marechalKIETENSEI
154 marechalLAFAYETTE
155 marechalMADMONKEY
156 marechalMARIUS
157 marechalOYONICOLAS
158 marechalPHILIPPE
159 marechalPOPE
160 marechalPROMETHE
161 marechalREBSAY
162 marechalREVEUR
163 marechalRICARD57
164 marechalRODOFF
165 marechalROILOIC
166 marechalROLEND
167 marechalROTTOR
168 marechalSCORPION
169 marechalTOINOUMOU
170 marechalTOTOREMITO
171 marechalVANMIA
172 marechalVERCINGETORIX
173 marechalVONPOPOP
174 marechalWERRA
175 Maximus Decimus Meridias
176 Merlin271
177 Merovech
178 Midnight
179 Mitra
180 MizuCBR
181 MizuJochi Khan
182 MizuMarcus
183 MizuSp00n
184 MK_MadMick
185 MK_Ubica
186 MK_Znake
187 Nick123
188 Nightplayer
189 PanzerJager
190 PaolinoPaperino
191 Paul Morris
192 PFJ_bejazuz
193 PFJ_darkknight
194 PFJ_lancecaptain
195 PFJ_nethermancer
196 PFJ_opey
197 PFJ_scrofula
198 PFJ_span
199 PFJ_swarm
200 Phoinix_Corbelius
201 Phoinix_Costantin
202 Phoinix_Daevorn
203 Phoinix_Javal
204 Phoinix_KnightWilliam
205 Phoinix_Lord
206 Phoinix_Mas
207 Phoinix_Vecchio
208 Phoinix_Virus
209 Phoinix_Zen
210 Pitt_Slayer
211 PK Lone
212 PorT_Kojima
213 PorT_Lobo
214 Pretoriano
215 Prometheus
216 RTK Aelwyn
217 RTK Galahad
218 RVNAlrowan
219 RVNKyl
220 Saint-Albin
221 Saint-Antonio
222 Saint-Cainite
223 Saint-German
224 Saint-Louis
225 Saint-Marc
226 Saint-Samart
227 Saint-Sted
228 Saint-Vitus
229 Sasaki Kojiro
230 SecureZ
231 Shin-GaiJin
232 Shogun888
233 Shurikenjitsu
234 Sid_Quibley
235 Sinan
236 Sparkmaster4513
237 T1master
238 The Hun
239 The Redcoats
240 The_baby_jesus
241 Tomy Says
242 UglyandHasty
243 Ugo il Magnifico
244 VDM_Alexandros
245 Vorcid
246 WarlordAlexander
247 WarlordDragonFly
248 WarlordHashishin
249 WarlordHiji
250 WarlordKropazz
251 WarlordLavos
252 WarlordMinkus
253 Whaco
254 Wolf_Aleborg
255 Wolf_Amatsu
256 Wolf_Atilla
257 Wolf_DaRealRuler
258 Wolf_DRBNinja
259 Wolf_Druid
260 Wolf_Fast
261 Wolf_Grizzly
262 Wolf_Injin
263 Wolf_Kansuke
264 Wolf_Kanuni
265 Wolf_Kocmoc
266 Wolf_Kyolic
267 Wolf_Lordted
268 Wolf_Macajor
269 Wolf_MagyarKhan
270 Wolf_MaskedTerror
271 Wolf_Mo
272 Wolf_Nashwan
273 Wolf_Paolai
274 Wolf_Shingen
275 Wolf_Space
276 XXI RAPAX Zeus
277 XXI RAPAXSpartaco

+30 Celti people.

:bow:

marechalAKHENATON
10-12-2004, 12:28
Hello,

Here my individual signature to your petition.

marechalVANMIA
10-12-2004, 12:51
Hi,

I want to vote personnaly for this petition. One more :charge:

Krusader
10-12-2004, 13:29
I will also sign up for this list

marechal[N]ANUBIS
10-12-2004, 15:16
I vote personnaly too for this petition!

PorT_LoSe
10-12-2004, 15:57
:book: sign me up ~:grouphug:

AoM_Horus
10-12-2004, 16:17
Sign me up (Storm_Of_Horus).

PorT_AsMaS
10-12-2004, 16:23
I support the petition for MP patch to RTW. :charge:

Orda Khan
10-12-2004, 16:50
........For what it's worth, because I feel there are simply too many issues for any patch to provide the quality of play and/or foyer that we are used to.
Add my name to the list please

MizuOrdaKhan

........Orda

marechalOYO
10-12-2004, 17:31
My personal vote (I am in the list)
:charge: charge this bad multiplayer :furious3:

ivar
10-12-2004, 17:47
Signed

marechalWERRA
10-12-2004, 18:47
I support this petition with all my heart ~D , this game deserve more than that...

7Bear7Scar
10-12-2004, 19:04
Kyo - UglySoSo is missing off that list (dont see Elmo either) - check the .net signatures again?

XXI_RAPAX_Cipius
10-12-2004, 19:43
I support this petition for MP patch to RTW :bow:

ArmaEtLorica_Mongoclint
10-12-2004, 19:44
I just got the e-mail about this petition so I registered onto the org forum today. I will be forwarding the information to my clanmates and I agree to sign the petition.

Ahem........"ArmaEtLorica_Mongoclint"

Now, how do I get one of those cool pictures to show up under my name? Can someone make a slick graphic art representation of a big, ugly, bald guy fighting over a beer?

PorT_Big
10-12-2004, 19:49
I support the petition for MP patch to RTW. ~:grouphug:

marechalCiD
10-12-2004, 20:06
I see my name on petition list but i want to post personnaly. If the MP is improved RTW will be THE game of 2004.

marechalPOPE
10-12-2004, 21:30
You can count on me for this petition. I really hope that Activision will listen to customers complaints.

marechalPOPE

Wolf__Kyolic
10-12-2004, 21:43
Scar Elmo and SoSo are added.

The names that registered after the last list also are there on the list:

1 [LEGIO]XXX ULPIA
2 {Pendragon}Achille
3 {Pendragon}Bastard
5 {Pendragon}Crash
6 {Pendragon}Cynh
7 {Pendragon}DGMerlin
8 {Pendragon}Dmlolo
10 {Pendragon}Free
11 {Pendragon}Jibbs
12 {Pendragon}Le Duc
13 {Pendragon}Maarek
14 {Pendragon}Moonshine
15 {Pendragon}Philou
16 {Pendragon}Wallace
17 {Pendragon}Widukind
18 {Pendragon}Willcourt
19 1master1hymir
20 7Bear7Clips
21 7Bear7Grizzly
22 7Bear7Kuma
23 7Bear7Saxon
24 7Bear7Scar
25 7Bear7Tooth
26 Ae2
27 AggonyDuck
28 AggonyRaven
29 Ah_dut
30 Ambassador Sacrifice
31 Antek
32 AoM_Horus
33 AoM_Horus
34 ArmaEtLorica_Mongoclint
35 Bachus
36 Barrakud
37 CanCritter
38 CelticFalcon
39 Colovion
40 Cort
41 CrazyHorse
42 D6veteran
43 DegtYarev14.5
44 ELITEofBavaria
45 ELITEofBill
46 ELITEofBismarck
47 ELITEofBLIZZARD
48 ELITEofBomilkar
49 ELITEofBoon
50 ELITEofBuddy
51 ELITEofCreb
52 ELITEofDschingis
53 ELITEofFarfane
54 ELITEofFogolin
55 ELITEofGazoz
56 ELITEofJERICHOPRIME
57 ELITEofKYL
58 ELITEofLoki
59 ELITEofMARCAUREL
60 ELITEofmperator
61 ELITEofOrkus
62 ELITEofRage
63 ELITEofRedchaos
64 ELITEofSpartanian
65 ELITEofWheatus
66 Emix
67 Falconne
68 FearAMP
69 FearHector
70 FearYoussof
71 FearZeus
72 Felix Iuvenis Invictus
73 Folgore Jimi
74 GoldenKnightX2
75 Gordio
76 Greek_Warrior_Gwc
77 Hatefulemperor17
78 Helliax
79 Hunter El Rey Santos
80 Hunter King George
81 Ichi
82 InsaneApache
83 InsaneHorse
84 IPainI_King
85 Irish Fenian
86 Ivar
87 Jango Fett
88 Kanamori
89 Kas
90 Kenchi_Andy
91 Kenchi_AsajiShimazu
92 Kenchi_Baz
93 Kenchi_Malekith
94 Kenchi_Mordred
95 Kenchi_Nem
96 Kenchi_Romero
97 Kenchi_Shaka
98 Kenchi_Skomatth
99 Kenchi_Subadai
100 Kenchi_Sulla
101 Kenchi_Tera
102 Kenchi_TGI
103 Kenchi_TheWitchKing
104 Kenchi_Tib
105 KotrSirGreyFox
106 Krusader
107 Lavos
108 Lechev
109 LegioXGemina Antoninus
110 LegioXGemina Romulus
111 LegioXGemina Vespasian
112 LegioXGemina Vitus
113 Londinium
114 Lonewarrior
115 LRossa Caesar
116 LRossa Duca
117 LRossaCiliegio
118 LRossaCily
119 LRossaCrux
120 LRossaDOCmatte
121 LRossaFalco
122 LrossaJubo
123 LrossaLordChoj
124 LRossaMauri
125 LRossaPedroneCommodo
126 LRossaRaubal
127 LRossaRikimaru
128 LRossaTerrore
129 LRossaTraiano
130 LrossaVinsitor
131 LrossaWwwolf
132 LuminousSun
133 marechal[N]ANUBIS
134 marechal[N]BUCH
135 marechal[N]DAWAFRED
136 marechal[N]LANNES
137 marechal[N]LEGION
138 marechal[N]MAXIMUS
139 marechal[N]SPARDAMUS
140 marechal[N]TIGERTAT
141 marechal[N]TOVI
142 marechal[N]VERSEAUX
143 marechal[N]VYSE
144 marechalABC
145 marechalAKHENATON
146 marechalALBINUS
147 marechalALCAZAR
148 marechalATONE
149 marechalCID
150 marechalCLEMENT
151 marechalDROW
152 marechalEURINYS
153 marechalFERRANT
154 marechalFINROD
155 marechalFRED
156 marechalHERVE
157 marechalHINDENBURG
158 marechalKEYMAR
159 marechalKIETENSEI
160 marechalLAFAYETTE
161 marechalMADMONKEY
162 marechalMARIUS
163 marechalOYONICOLAS
164 marechalPHILIPPE
165 marechalPOPE
166 marechalPROMETHE
167 marechalREBSAY
168 marechalREVEUR
169 marechalRICARD57
170 marechalRODOFF
171 marechalROILOIC
172 marechalROLEND
173 marechalROTTOR
174 marechalSCORPION
175 marechalTOINOUMOU
176 marechalTOTOREMITO
177 marechalVANMIA
178 marechalVERCINGETORIX
179 marechalVONPOPOP
180 marechalWERRA
181 Maximus Decimus Meridias
182 Merlin271
183 Merovech
184 Midnight
185 Mitra
186 Mizu_Orda Khan
187 MizuCBR
188 MizuJochi Khan
189 MizuMarcus
190 MizuSp00n
191 MK_MadMick
192 MK_Ubica
193 MK_Znake
194 Nick123
195 Nightplayer
196 Orda Khan
197 PanzerJager
198 PaolinoPaperino
199 Paul Morris
200 PFJ_bejazuz
201 PFJ_darkknight
202 PFJ_lancecaptain
203 PFJ_nethermancer
204 PFJ_opey
205 PFJ_scrofula
206 PFJ_span
207 PFJ_swarm
208 Phoinix_Corbelius
209 Phoinix_Costantin
210 Phoinix_Daevorn
211 Phoinix_Javal
212 Phoinix_KnightWilliam
213 Phoinix_Lord
214 Phoinix_Mas
215 Phoinix_Vecchio
216 Phoinix_Virus
217 Phoinix_Zen
218 Pitt_Slayer
219 PK Lone
220 PorT_AsMaS
221 PorT_Big
222 PorT_Kojima
223 PorT_Lobo
224 PorT_LoSe
225 Pretoriano
226 Prometheus
227 RTK Aelwyn
228 RTK Galahad
229 RVNAlrowan
230 RVNKyl
231 Saint-Albin
232 Saint-Antonio
233 Saint-Cainite
234 Saint-German
235 Saint-Louis
236 Saint-Marc
237 Saint-Samart
238 Saint-Sted
239 Saint-Vitus
240 Sasaki Kojiro
241 SecureZ
242 Shin-GaiJin
243 Shogun888
244 Shurikenjitsu
245 Sid_Quibley
246 Sinan
247 Sparkmaster4513
248 T1master
249 The Hun
250 The Redcoats
251 The_baby_jesus
252 Tomy Says
253 UglyandHasty
254 UglyElmo
255 UglySoSo
256 Ugo il Magnifico
257 VDM_Alexandros
258 Vorcid
259 WarlordAlexander
260 WarlordDragonFly
261 WarlordHashishin
262 WarlordHiji
263 WarlordKropazz
264 WarlordLavos
265 WarlordMinkus
266 Whaco
267 Wolf_Aleborg
268 Wolf_Amatsu
269 Wolf_Atilla
270 Wolf_DaRealRuler
271 Wolf_DRBNinja
272 Wolf_Druid
273 Wolf_Fast
274 Wolf_Grizzly
275 Wolf_Injin
276 Wolf_Kansuke
277 Wolf_Kanuni
278 Wolf_Kocmoc
279 Wolf_Kyolic
280 Wolf_Lordted
281 Wolf_Macajor
282 Wolf_MagyarKhan
283 Wolf_MaskedTerror
284 Wolf_Mo
285 Wolf_Nashwan
286 Wolf_Paolai
287 Wolf_Shingen
288 Wolf_Space
289 XXI RAPAX Cipius
290 XXI RAPAX Spartaco
300 XXI RAPAX Zeus

KyodaiSteeleye
10-12-2004, 21:47
I sign the petition

PFJ_Span

Formerly KyodaiSteeleye, formerly KyodaiSpan - member of the online community since 2000.

Wolf__Kyolic
10-12-2004, 21:54
Ok there were two Aom_Horus nicks. Fixed now.

Wolf__Kyolic
10-12-2004, 21:59
KyodaiSteeleye is added. And the list was jumping from 290 to 300. That is fixed too.

Primordial
10-12-2004, 22:03
We, the nerds of ExcaliburClan also support the TW community and hope the manufacturers are listening and prioritising the faults for a RAD project.

On a more personal note; I haven't bought a copy yet ( ~:cheers: ~D ~:) ha ha ha ...

Primordial ...

Primordial
10-12-2004, 22:09
PS> Nor will we ...:furious3: :furious3: :furious3: :furious3: :furious3:

Shurikenjitsu
10-12-2004, 22:32
Hello Everybody,

Some of us have problems reistering/loggin in.
Therefore please consider all the Legio XXI Rapax supporting this petition.
We are:

XXI_RAPAX_Aetius
XXI_RAPAX_Augustus
XXI_RAPAX_Brutus
XXI_RAPAX_Caius
XXI_RAPAX_Cipius
XXI_RAPAX_Cronos
XXI_RAPAX_Scipio
XXI_RAPAX_Spartaco
XXI_RAPAX_Tiberium
XXI_RAPAX_Zeus

To prevent mistakes, please note Shurikenjitsu and Brutus are the same person.

Regards

Brutus

KyodaiSteeleye
10-12-2004, 23:25
hang on Kyolic - looking at the list, it seems my new PFJ clanmates have already put me down, so having KyodaiSteeleye as well will be double counting - don't want to give them an excuse to complain!

Krasturak
10-13-2004, 00:36
*opens coffin*

*creeps out of coffin*

Gah! Krast wants in list, too!! Gah!

Krast waited ages for new game, comes to see and finds bleccchh.

Expensive game no good!! Must fix for Krast!!

It's no use like this.

Maybe instead Krast will sell cheap, to someone, used RTW game.

FearZeus
10-13-2004, 01:26
*opens coffin*

*creeps out of coffin*

Gah! Krast wants in list, too!! Gah!

Krast waited ages for new game, comes to see and finds bleccchh.

Expensive game no good!! Must fix for Krast!!

It's no use like this.

Maybe instead Krast will sell cheap, to someone, used RTW game.

ROFLMFAO!!!!! KRAST speaks GAH!!!

Wolf__Kyolic
10-13-2004, 01:32
Ok current list with the necessary fixes:

1 [LEGIO]XXX ULPIA
2 {Pendragon}Achille
3 {Pendragon}Bastard
5 {Pendragon}Crash
6 {Pendragon}Cynh
7 {Pendragon}DGMerlin
8 {Pendragon}Dmlolo
10 {Pendragon}Free
11 {Pendragon}Jibbs
12 {Pendragon}Le Duc
13 {Pendragon}Maarek
14 {Pendragon}Moonshine
15 {Pendragon}Philou
16 {Pendragon}Wallace
17 {Pendragon}Widukind
18 {Pendragon}Willcourt
19 1master1hymir
20 7Bear7Clips
21 7Bear7Grizzly
22 7Bear7Kuma
23 7Bear7Saxon
24 7Bear7Scar
25 7Bear7Tooth
26 Ae2
27 AggonyDuck
28 AggonyRaven
29 Ah_dut
30 Ambassador Sacrifice
31 Antek
32 AoM_Horus
33 ArmaEtLorica_Mongoclint
34 Bachus
35 Barrakud
36 CanCritter
37 CelticFalcon
38 Colovion
39 Cort
40 CrazyHorse
41 D6veteran
42 DegtYarev14.5
43 ELITEofBavaria
44 ELITEofBill
45 ELITEofBismarck
46 ELITEofBLIZZARD
47 ELITEofBomilkar
48 ELITEofBoon
49 ELITEofBuddy
50 ELITEofCreb
51 ELITEofDschingis
52 ELITEofFarfane
53 ELITEofFogolin
54 ELITEofGazoz
55 ELITEofJERICHOPRIME
56 ELITEofKYL
57 ELITEofLoki
58 ELITEofMARCAUREL
59 ELITEofmperator
60 ELITEofOrkus
61 ELITEofRage
62 ELITEofRedchaos
63 ELITEofSpartanian
64 ELITEofWheatus
65 Emix
66 Falconne
67 FearAMP
68 FearHector
69 FearYoussof
70 FearZeus
71 Felix Iuvenis Invictus
72 Folgore Jimi
73 GoldenKnightX2
74 Gordio
75 Greek_Warrior_Gwc
76 Hatefulemperor17
77 Helliax
78 Hunter El Rey Santos
79 Hunter King George
80 Ichi
81 InsaneApache
82 InsaneHorse
83 IPainI_King
84 Irish Fenian
85 Ivar
86 Jango Fett
87 Kanamori
88 Kas
89 Kenchi_Andy
90 Kenchi_AsajiShimazu
91 Kenchi_Baz
92 Kenchi_Malekith
93 Kenchi_Mordred
94 Kenchi_Nem
95 Kenchi_Romero
96 Kenchi_Shaka
97 Kenchi_Skomatth
98 Kenchi_Subadai
99 Kenchi_Sulla
100 Kenchi_Tera
101 Kenchi_TGI
102 Kenchi_TheWitchKing
103 Kenchi_Tib
104 KotrSirGreyFox
105 Krusader
106 Lavos
107 Lechev
108 LegioXGemina Antoninus
109 LegioXGemina Romulus
110 LegioXGemina Vespasian
111 LegioXGemina Vitus
112 Londinium
113 Lonewarrior
114 LRossa Caesar
115 LRossa Duca
116 LRossaCiliegio
117 LRossaCily
118 LRossaCrux
119 LRossaDOCmatte
120 LRossaFalco
121 LrossaJubo
122 LrossaLordChoj
123 LRossaMauri
124 LRossaPedroneCommodo
125 LRossaRaubal
126 LRossaRikimaru
127 LRossaTerrore
128 LRossaTraiano
129 LrossaVinsitor
130 LrossaWwwolf
131 LuminousSun
132 marechal[N]ANUBIS
133 marechal[N]BUCH
134 marechal[N]DAWAFRED
135 marechal[N]LANNES
136 marechal[N]LEGION
137 marechal[N]MAXIMUS
138 marechal[N]SPARDAMUS
139 marechal[N]TIGERTAT
140 marechal[N]TOVI
141 marechal[N]VERSEAUX
142 marechal[N]VYSE
143 marechalABC
144 marechalAKHENATON
145 marechalALBINUS
146 marechalALCAZAR
147 marechalATONE
148 marechalCID
149 marechalCLEMENT
150 marechalDROW
151 marechalEURINYS
152 marechalFERRANT
153 marechalFINROD
154 marechalFRED
155 marechalHERVE
156 marechalHINDENBURG
157 marechalKEYMAR
158 marechalKIETENSEI
159 marechalLAFAYETTE
160 marechalMADMONKEY
161 marechalMARIUS
162 marechalOYONICOLAS
163 marechalPHILIPPE
164 marechalPOPE
165 marechalPROMETHE
166 marechalREBSAY
167 marechalREVEUR
168 marechalRICARD57
169 marechalRODOFF
170 marechalROILOIC
171 marechalROLEND
172 marechalROTTOR
173 marechalSCORPION
174 marechalTOINOUMOU
175 marechalTOTOREMITO
176 marechalVANMIA
177 marechalVERCINGETORIX
178 marechalVONPOPOP
179 marechalWERRA
180 Maximus Decimus Meridias
181 Merlin271
182 Merovech
183 Mitra
184 Mizu_Orda Khan
185 MizuCBR
186 MizuJochi Khan
187 MizuMarcus
188 MizuSp00n
189 MK_MadMick
190 MK_Ubica
191 MK_Znake
192 Nick123
193 Nightplayer
194 Orda Khan
195 PanzerJager
196 PaolinoPaperino
197 Paul Morris
198 PFJ_bejazuz
199 PFJ_darkknight
200 PFJ_lancecaptain
201 PFJ_nethermancer
202 PFJ_opey
203 PFJ_scrofula
204 PFJ_span
205 PFJ_swarm
206 Phoinix_Corbelius
207 Phoinix_Costantin
208 Phoinix_Daevorn
209 Phoinix_Javal
210 Phoinix_KnightWilliam
211 Phoinix_Lord
212 Phoinix_Mas
213 Phoinix_Vecchio
214 Phoinix_Virus
215 Phoinix_Zen
216 Pitt_Slayer
217 PK Lone
218 PorT_AsMaS
219 PorT_Big
220 PorT_Kojima
221 PorT_Lobo
222 PorT_LoSe
223 Pretoriano
224 Prometheus
225 RTK Aelwyn
226 RTK Galahad
227 RVNAlrowan
228 RVNKyl
229 Saint-Albin
230 Saint-Antonio
231 Saint-Cainite
232 Saint-German
233 Saint-Louis
234 Saint-Marc
235 Saint-Samart
236 Saint-Sted
237 Saint-Vitus
238 Sasaki Kojiro
239 SecureZ
240 Shin-GaiJin
241 Shogun888
242 Sid_Quibley
243 Sinan
244 Sparkmaster4513
245 T1master
246 The Hun
247 The Redcoats
248 The_baby_jesus
249 Tomy Says
250 UglyandHasty
251 UglyElmo
252 UglySoSo
253 Ugo il Magnifico
254 VDM_Alexandros
255 Vorcid
256 WarlordAlexander
257 WarlordDragonFly
258 WarlordHashishin
259 WarlordHiji
260 WarlordKropazz
261 WarlordLavos
262 WarlordMinkus
263 Whaco
264 Wolf_Aleborg
265 Wolf_Amatsu
266 Wolf_Atilla
267 Wolf_DaRealRuler
268 Wolf_DRBNinja
269 Wolf_Druid
270 Wolf_Fast
271 Wolf_Grizzly
272 Wolf_Injin
273 Wolf_Kansuke
274 Wolf_Kanuni
275 Wolf_Kocmoc
276 Wolf_Kyolic
277 Wolf_Lordted
278 Wolf_Macajor
279 Wolf_MagyarKhan
280 Wolf_MaskedTerror
281 Wolf_Mo
282 Wolf_Nashwan
283 Wolf_Paolai
284 Wolf_Shingen
285 Wolf_Space
286 XXI RAPAX Cipius
287 XXI RAPAX Spartaco
288 XXI RAPAX Zeus
289 XXI_RAPAX_Aetius
290 XXI_RAPAX_Augustus
291 XXI_RAPAX_Brutus
292 XXI_RAPAX_Caius
293 XXI_RAPAX_Cronos
294 XXI_RAPAX_Scipio
295 XXI_RAPAX_Tiberium

Pls check it out and let me know if it all ok.

Wolf__Kyolic
10-13-2004, 01:34
if it is all ok.*

Damn when will i be able to edit my posts?