PDA

View Full Version : How to get rid of that you have to implementate new governeurs?

Antalis::
10-10-2004, 12:31
First of all: RTW is a very very good game and I love it.

But well: one thing is anoying: The governeurs of the cities are dying much too fast.
And when that happens the people are getting very fast uncertain and often rebellious!
Specially when the captured city is far away from my capital.

Thats really anoying and "eats" my fun of playing that game, when I often have to have huge armies intown and to look if one governeur died resently to implementate a new one.
I want to conquere the old ancient world and not beeing someone who have to manage every little personal desicion.

And automatic managment doesn´t work very well: The people are too fast uncertain.

And btw: I always build every building that makes that the people are more satisfied. But thats not enough to keep them calm.

Is there a way that governeurs are living longer?

Antalis:: ~:grouphug:

Plantagenet
10-10-2004, 20:03
I've found no way to prevent characters from dying.

So all you can do is make your starting characters live longer by lowering their starting age in descr_strat.txt.

Silver Rusher
10-10-2004, 20:45
But well: one thing is anoying: The governeurs of the cities are dying much too fast.

Ya have to understand that in Roman times the life expectancy was much much lower than it is today. But it would be good if we could change this in mods set further into the future (to add a sense of realism) for such mods as CTW etc.