PDA

View Full Version : Complaint About Rome Multiplayer

Stormer
10-14-2004, 12:49
Well Iv had the game for about 2 weeks now and only really been playing multiplayer since the patch has came out, And to be honest all the patch has done is let me actually get in to the lobby cause nearly all game have Failed Connection Problems or the games has a password and when i do get in to a game people play with tiny groups of units and its just sucks. Cause i like to play these Totalwar game for huge battles and in rome totalwar but you cant because the lag is unbearable and its a pain to type in game with the S***ty Chat system. As far as im concernd iv just wastes 2 years waiting for this game because playing it on multiplayer has a joke I really hope CA a working on a big old patch for this or they are not gonna have a sucessfull multiplayer community. i think we need more people complaining instead on posts like https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=37980 (THESE) where people are trying to get right up CA ass moaning about they have spend 2 years making the game just appricate it, well i cant appricate something that seems to be bugged up to nearly become unplayable even if they've spend 2 years on it. im am grateful for what they have done its a great game its just the have not put as much effort in multiplayer what most people buy the games for cause lets face it you don't buy the game to play SP for 6 months do you. i just hope CA sorts it out soon or i and im sure many other people wont even bother trying to play RTW again.

FearZeus
10-14-2004, 15:14
stormer, we are all suffering, can you please sign the petition if you agree with the points on the list! as for 2 years developing this game, that's all gone on SP as for MP it looks like they have spent a few hours/days on it!

The reviews should now read great SP (I have not witnessed yet as I play MP only) pathetic MP. And as a consequence I would only give the overall game a 70%