PDA

View Full Version : Community Press Release/Review

cromwell
10-14-2004, 15:56
I have a idea to through out to the community, maybe it's already been mentioned. Lets send this petition and listing of our gripes to not only CA, but all the magazines and "gamespots" of the net with a brief explanation. I mean they gave the game glowing reviews without testing any multiplayer action, from what I have seen. They pumped up the sales for CA/Activision for sure. A better Idea as I'm writing this, would be to construct up our own review comparing all the different versions of TW, perhaps a chart showing the progression of the TW series and then showing all thats missing from RTW. Of course STW would score the highest for it's lobby and private room systems.
We have seen magazines write about our mods, we should it least get some "PR" from some of these people. Believe me, a little press goes a long way in
motivating people.

What Does everyone Think?

Cromwell

~:grouphug:

FearZeus
10-14-2004, 17:57
*cough*

You have my support on this, let me get back to you crom while I speak with my team (kyolic and grizz) of which we are looking for more members ;)

cromwell
10-15-2004, 15:51
Zeus, can u make sur my name is added to the petition.

Thanks,

Crom

FearZeus
10-15-2004, 19:14
It's done m8 ~;)

Sp00n
10-18-2004, 14:26
Got my vote anything to show how crap the MP is currently.

MizuSp00n

Oswald
10-18-2004, 14:55
OK let me share with you our actions:

Firstly I rang CA today and politely asked for an appointment. I explained why I wanted to meet them, and left all my contact details.

I hope that we can resolve this and present our petition in a honourable, sensible and constructive manner.

I know that feelings are running high on this issue, but I would ask you, in the interests of success, to postpone these thoughts until, say, the end of the week.

We have as a community worked hard on the petition and I hope that you would recognise that the petition deserves a modicum of breathing space in which to try to engage CA fruitfully.

:)

Jochi Khan
10-18-2004, 18:44
A very sensible request. Oswald

Better to approach the subject in a softly softly manner.

See what kind of response you get first.

Debating should be better than aggravating the opposition. (though not always the case)

Let us hope that some good will come of this for the sake of the MP community.

....Jochi

Oswald
10-19-2004, 17:25
I appreciate the restraint being shown here.
Our approach maybe working.

And thats all I'll say for now.