PDA

View Full Version : Would anyone be willing to put HTW on CD?

jsadighi
10-14-2004, 21:28
Hi everyone, first time poster here. Would anyone be willing to put HTW on cd for me and mailing it to me. I'm still on crappy dial-up so it's practically impossible for me to download this truely great mod in a reasonable amount of time.

Other mod makers (for other games) have done this type of service before and charged about $5.00 through paypal.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could do this for me.

jsadighi
10-14-2004, 21:30
I forgot to add, I have MTW: VI (bought the battlechest jumbo pack) just in case anyone was wondering what version I have installed.

Spartan_General_Bubby
10-29-2004, 03:53
Greetings;

I agree, having HTW and NTW on CD is a great idea, and it would be very popular. Our system is full of filters and blocks, so we cant download anything of size... we get cut off at the knees.

For all of us that are not able to do the downloads, simply having a source for the disks would be nice. Lets ask the authors about doing so. They went through all of the incredible work, plus NTW, and next the Bronze Age, plus future projects... but only a luky few will ever get to enjoy them.

From reading some of the messages, it almost sounds like there is some friction between the Lordz and those at Creative Assembly. Although it is probably very complex, the idea of having CA produce them as expansion packs sounds feasible.

Any leads on getting disks would be appreciated.