PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find....?

hoggy
10-16-2004, 09:36
I'm trying to find the source tga or dds files for the interface that displays over the campaign map. It's made up of little stone columns but I can't find the art anywhere. Anyone stumbled across these?

Also I'm trying to change the faction icon for one faction and have found most instances where the faction icon is used but still can't find:

- The circular faction icon used on the campaign map interface in the bottom right
- the icon used in the flag held by moving armies on the campmap

also... a long shot but has anyone found the source of the red colour that overlays the avis in the frontend? RGB or artwork?

cheers - hoggy

Thoros of Myr
10-16-2004, 11:32
\DATA\UI\ROMAN\INTERFACE

is where the interface graphics are that I think your looking for.

I think STRATPAGE_02.TGA is the one with the round faction icon.

hoggy
10-16-2004, 12:25
Thanks Thoros, top stuff!

Aah, just tried editing those and they had no effect on the interface. They look like the right ones but maybe they get pakked elsewhere or something?

Thoros of Myr
10-17-2004, 04:43
I've tried various file structures but I too cannot get the changes to appear in-game...sorry hoggy :(

There could be number of things that need to be in place before those changes can be seen and unfortunatly I'm not sure where to begin besides the obvious things I tried...maybe someone else knows or maybe CA can help...

hoggy
10-17-2004, 08:01
No problem Thoros, cheers for trying. I'll put it in the 'questions for CA' thread.