PDA

View Full Version : is there any way to mod the population growth for a city?

kyee7k
10-26-2004, 04:22
no text

Duke John
10-26-2004, 06:11
yes

Szun
10-26-2004, 23:34
lol DJ

there is a txt file that has the region values in it for farming output..cant think of the name atm.
get total realism 2.0/2.2 its all in there

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=12408

Dead Moroz
10-27-2004, 09:34
Is there any way to reduce farm's effect on population growth without reducing farm's income? Or it's hardcoded?

Szun
10-28-2004, 09:32
the more food the pop have the more they reproduce... thats a fact:D
in gameterms I dont think U can have more farm income and at the same time less pop growth, even health bonuses give pop growth bonus. Hell managment and influence of the govenor increases pop growth.

in short..I dont think so

edit: well what u can do is make the farming very little and increase the trade values of the tradegoods to counter the lesser income...
To find the right ballance is the problem though

hellenes
10-28-2004, 10:53
Just give your city to your enemy as a gift in the sme turn and take it back and exterminate the population you will get smth like 10k from loot and NO destruction of buildings...

Hellenes

Dead Moroz
10-28-2004, 11:26
Just give your city to your enemy as a gift in the sme turn and take it back and exterminate the population you will get smth like 10k from loot and NO destruction of buildings...

Hellenes
Greek trick :clown:

oorgle2
10-28-2004, 19:42
Is there any way to reduce farm's effect on population growth without reducing farm's income? Or it's hardcoded?

You could give farms a penalty to health (hurts happiness and growth) and also give them a bonus to law (helps happiness). Net results would be a decrease in growth.

dj jones
10-28-2004, 20:53
on the same token - do the presence of rebels in your territories actually do anythjing? restrict trade? restrict growth? I find that I can just ignore them, as they never seem to do anything except provide targets for my assasins to gain experience.

thnx

Dead Moroz
10-29-2004, 08:33
You could give farms a penalty to health (hurts happiness and growth) and also give them a bonus to law (helps happiness). Net results would be a decrease in growth.
Sorry for stupid questions. In what file/files can I do it? And what should I wright/change?