PDA

View Full Version : Forum is now open

CBR
10-26-2004, 12:19
RTW now got its own MP related forum and we will add some more soon for clan and tournament stuff. Apparently something went wrong yesterday so it was closed for posting but that is now fixed. Enjoy.

CBR

Puzz3D
10-26-2004, 13:44
I thought the lack of posting was because everyone here stopped playing RTW MP.

ElmarkOFear
10-26-2004, 16:09
I still post here just to keep you two in line. ~:) hehe

Louis de la Ferte Ste Colombe
10-26-2004, 16:33
Hey Yuuki, there are never been that many players online.... So plenty of people are playing.

But none of them post here, or anywhere, for all I know... 80% of them cheat as if it were the only way to win an online game.

So it's a record breaking game as far as number of player is concerned...
But, oddly enough, when I log in lobby, there have never been so few options available.
The multiple bugs, cheats and abuses make it very frustrating and difficult to play with complete unknown players. No way to just go and play a casual game, and meet new players.
So I just play with fellow FFers, and a few other players I know. And if there is none, I log off.

A sad situation. Thanks CA for making MP such a mess. MTW was very good against cheater, and lobby was friendly. Now we got a barely playable game. Nice when playing with nice people, a complete loss of time otherwise.

Louis,

t1master
10-26-2004, 16:38
I still post here just to keep you two in line. ~:) hehe

and i'm here to keep an eye on elmorko.. ~;)

Sp00n
10-26-2004, 17:52
I noticed loads of cheating in the few games I played online, was astonishing how many flags some units had on some of the armies I faced, cany say im missing it just missing the community.

Sp00n

1dread1lahll
10-26-2004, 19:24
Sp00n, i think units start with 3 'valor' flags even at v0, at least its the case for my units that i take at v0.....but ive seen people using a new 'undocumented feature' that allows you to esentually pile units onto each other, people says the result is an 'uber' unit...has to do with how you group units....but at least its far more visable than the swipe; unfortunatally in my last multi game the guy I played thought it was just fine to do.

barocca
10-26-2004, 19:54
it is very easy to flat out cheat in Rtw mp,

i think Sp00n is talking about seing an entire 20 unit army all with tons of valour...
i am avoiding the lobby till that is fixed...