PDA

View Full Version : Help Offers Here

Silver Rusher
10-27-2004, 11:54
Offer your help here please. Everybody with modding knowledge of any kind will be accepted, as well as those who have a large knowledge of the period's history.

Check the main thread for the list of who is in the team.

tombom
10-29-2004, 09:08
I'll help a bit, but I'm bitter because you suddenly got a forum. We still haven't seen anything concrete.

Silver Rusher
10-29-2004, 11:27
Just ask TosaInu or Duke John. That's what I did.

It doesn't matter that we got our own forum and you didn't, simply because we got the forum by asking for it.

Anyway, as always help is accepted.

tombom
10-29-2004, 13:03
Just ask TosaInu or Duke John. That's what I did.

It doesn't matter that we got our own forum and you didn't, simply because we got the forum by asking for it.

Anyway, as always help is accepted.
I always make stupid posts and then realise I didn't mean them...

The stupid thing is I don't even have a mod.

Well, for help, I can do anything text based, just tell me if you need me.

Kaiser of Arabia
11-20-2004, 22:41
Dude, I hear a campaing map editor is coming out soon. I know I havent done anything for you but I'll try to make you a nice campaing map just tell me what you want in it.

Silver Rusher
11-20-2004, 22:45
You don't need the editor. I've made most of the stuff already using just Paint Shop Pro.

Is there anything else you could do?

Dr_Zaius_22
12-06-2004, 00:24
As I posted over at the SCC forum, I am willing to help out.
I can script and do texture work, as well as some basic 3D modelling
(I have 3DS max). I also have some very limited knowledge of the time period. Just wanted to confirm this.

Thanks

Silver Rusher
12-06-2004, 08:29
Well, as long as you know what the units look like, it should be alright. Welcome aboard!

Saranalos
12-07-2004, 22:22
I could help I can model units now and have a very basic understanding of 3ds max as I have only made about 3 functional units. Also I have a tiny bit of knowledge about the time period.

Silver Rusher
12-07-2004, 22:23
Hmm... give me an example of what you have done before and then we'll see.

Saranalos
12-07-2004, 22:38
Hmm... give me an example of what you have done before and then we'll see.

How? It just goes explorer user prompt when I try and I was going to put in my 3 examples(please excuse the first one) but it wouldnt let me.

Saranalos
12-07-2004, 22:48
hey it wont say that i posted my post.

Silver Rusher
12-07-2004, 23:10
Go to www.imageshack.us and host one of the images there. Then follow the instructions so you can bring it over here!

Saranalos
12-10-2004, 03:14
hey I just realised i was an idiot I thought I had 3ds max for keeps cos I really dont read the small print and realised just today that it runs out in 12 days and there is no chance of me buying the full version(cos I found out how much it costs) so I was an idiot to offer my help with modelling but I could do all the stuff like changing the unit attacks defence and armour cos it can be a pain changing all that stuff but let me know I could also do resarch on history cos this mod sounds brilliant and I really want to help in some way.

Silver Rusher
12-10-2004, 08:19
So you think you can do scripting? I think we will need a couple of extra scripters. Welcome aboard.

mark2004dundee
12-10-2004, 12:52
hey all,
would love to sign up to your team and help as much as i can.
can use 3ds and a few other nice moddeling packages :charge:

what do you need from me dudes

cya

djmarkydee2004@yahoo.co.uk

Saranalos
12-10-2004, 16:30
Good thankyou and let me know what you want me to do and ill get right on it.

Uesugi Kenshin
12-11-2004, 05:03
Welcome to the team!

Saranalos
12-11-2004, 18:52
Welcome to the team!

Thankyou ~:) ~:) ~:) :bow: :bow: ~:cheers:

Silver Rusher
12-11-2004, 19:20
Welcome to the team!
I agree.

Welcome, Saranalos!

Uesugi Kenshin
12-12-2004, 04:31
SR just to let you know in case you have not noticed your sig is being cut off due to the new restrictions...

Saranalos
12-14-2004, 04:09
this post is out of date now really so people might get misled reading it so I removed it. ~:) ~:) ~:) ~:)
~:cheers:

Blacksquare
01-05-2005, 03:54
I can help out in making a site for the mod and forums. I run mods for other games as well so I can help you out.

Name: Kantorek
AIM: KantorekKantorek
MSN: KantorekKantorek@hotmail.com

SwordsMaster
01-05-2005, 04:08
Ah, Im bored these days, so If you need any concrete info about Spain and its empire, just ask. ~:cheers:

Good luck

Silver Rusher
01-05-2005, 22:21
@Blacksquare: Yeah, that would be great, I'll send you an e-mail soon.

@SwordsMaster: This is a little before united Spain, but if you mean general history research, then yeah sure.

Kurtisb
01-07-2005, 15:15
Do you still need a unit coder? I have modified several units and know most of my way around the export_descr_unit.txt. This is if I dont get accepted to the Fall of Rome team... I need something to do while waiting for Stronghold 2, lol.

Cheers!

Kurtisb
01-07-2005, 23:28
Never mind! Lost interest in modding. (thats like me too)

Cheers!

Ignoramus
01-13-2005, 05:56
I know tons of History from the period 1400-1560

Ignoramus
01-13-2005, 05:58
I could easily do specific research as I live across the road from a library. I'd love to join.

Ignoramus
01-13-2005, 06:37
I know all the Popes and all the important firgues in that time period. Please tell me if I'm in!

Silver Rusher
01-13-2005, 08:32
I will pm you, Ignoramus.

Ignoramus
01-13-2005, 10:09
pm?

Saranalos
01-13-2005, 19:06
pm?

Private message ~:)

Uesugi Kenshin
01-14-2005, 04:24
Welcome, Uesugi Kenshin.
You last visited: Yesterday at 22:12
Private Messages: 0 Unread, Total 4

Top right...

two_Roses
02-22-2005, 18:22
Hi guys.

Well, this is my first post on the forum. Ive read through some interesting articles. And wondered if you'd like some help with your mod?

I am a studying Historian and re-enactor, my interests mainly lay in WW2, however medieval and more so War of the Roses (I beleive which is late renaissance) is my sideline. I have had some practicle experience with armour of the period and have mates who do shows all around the UK wearing the stuff. Oh and I saw that you wanted a 2d texturer, I saw those nice models of your early renaissance spearmen and thought they needed touching up abit. Anyhoo my services are available.

All the best.

Saranalos
02-23-2005, 01:57
I am certain you are welcome to the mod but unfortunately its not up to me its up to Uesugi Kenshin who is now the team leader. Did you say you can do 2d textures? If so thats brilliant I think we need a 2d texturer. ~D ~D

Uesugi Kenshin
02-23-2005, 04:43
2D textures? My god man you are hired! Plus historical information and practical experience with armour? Brilliant!

GodsPetMonkey
02-23-2005, 06:09
Hi guys.

Well, this is my first post on the forum. Ive read through some interesting articles. And wondered if you'd like some help with your mod?

I am a studying Historian and re-enactor, my interests mainly lay in WW2, however medieval and more so War of the Roses (I beleive which is late renaissance) is my sideline. I have had some practicle experience with armour of the period and have mates who do shows all around the UK wearing the stuff. Oh and I saw that you wanted a 2d texturer, I saw those nice models of your early renaissance spearmen and thought they needed touching up abit. Anyhoo my services are available.

All the best.

Yahoo ~D

Well, my texturing has improved alot over the last 2 months, thats for sure, but I need all the help I can get, and its much faster for me to produce a 3D model then its 2D skin.

Yggdrasill
02-23-2005, 07:30
Hi guys.

All the best.

I think I am going to cry...

GodsPetMonkey
02-23-2005, 12:17
I think I am going to cry...

~;)

You still have your uses...
Not that your work has been in vain, the more the better!
Or you could try your hand at animations after all...

two_Roses
02-23-2005, 16:30
Great stuff, well, contact me when you want. A chance to make an even better version of MVTW.....who would want to miss that!? ~:cheers:

Tom.

P.S Do you want to see some examples of my work?

GodsPetMonkey
02-23-2005, 22:04
I'd be happy with someone who can draw a stick figure in paint, well, maybe not.

But I trust your word, still, I would like to see something out of pure interest.

two_Roses
02-23-2005, 22:38
Ok so this isnt in RTW, but I ran a mod called DK Realism for Call of Duty.

And this was one of my updates I did for a COD server of my WW2 re-enactment buddies.

http://www.applepics.com/51/userfiles/421cf6ff9eb2f.jpg

http://www.applepics.com/51/userfiles/421cf6dc2e64e.jpg

http://www.applepics.com/51/userfiles/421cf760b98df.jpg

Hope its ok for you, Ive got some different bits and pieces around, just the upload space they take thats all....

Tom.

GodsPetMonkey
02-24-2005, 02:37
Nah, thats fine, very nice work.

I'll PM you some details!

Uesugi Kenshin
02-24-2005, 04:54
Get in contact quick, I am so excited I think my head is going to explode!

BTW the gloves look great, I do not remember them being in vanilla COD, looks good!

Fianóglach
03-11-2005, 08:54
I offer my help in the department of Irish History, I also have a good knowledge of English and Scottish History, but being from Ireland I study more Irish history, from this period and all others. I'd be happy to help in any way I can.

Uesugi Kenshin
03-12-2005, 02:42
Thank you for the offer. We would love to have another historian in our group. If you have any other skills we could also use help in any other area that you can help.

Lonely Soldier
03-17-2005, 09:09
Sorry this is a copy from the Contact thread, I just didn't think anyone was checking there! Its also not a direct offer of help, so have it deleted if you wish:

I haven't commented in a long time, but the mod is still looking absolutely brilliant!!!!

I have started a mod (at https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showt...7588#post717588 ) which has the aim of making the settlements in Rome more realistic and much larger (where applicable), and thought that it could probably be incorporated into many mods - using that mod's building models - including Citadel, if you so chose.

Pay no heed to me if you are not interested, but do please consider incorporating my mod into your's. Hopefuly, all you would have to do, once your buildings are complete, is to apply them to our mod.

The details (and even the mods very existence) are still in question - largely technical quirks to iron out - but I can see potential for the mod outside the original game.

Yours,
Lonely Soldier

Zharakov
03-18-2005, 03:00
Hello, Im Zharakov. I wish to join the MOD team.

As for experience, some experience with changeing a units stats.

As for knowledge with the time period. If I knew, Id tell you.

I am willing toh elp in any way I can.

Uesugi Kenshin
03-18-2005, 04:38
Zharakov the best way to get started is to just comment on the forum, if we need someone to edit unit stats and you are around and still interested I will definately ask you. As of this moment I beleive we have that covered, but now that you mention it I am going to check it out. I have currently been engrossed in how awesome the units look and have been distracted by a few other issues.
Who on the mod knows right now how to edit unit stats?

Lonely Soldier thanks for the offer. I am not sure that we will take you up on it, but your generosity and enthusiasm are greatly appreciated. Once you get it working I will definately take a look at it.

Saranalos
03-18-2005, 20:20
I know how to edit the unit stats, thats why I was taken on originally. ~:)
And also another reason why I can almost claim the title of everythingist... ~D

Zharakov
03-18-2005, 21:34
I will stick around and help out where needed.

Narayanese
03-18-2005, 21:35
I'd be glad to help you with unit textures, both on any new models you make, and any units with the same models as those but with different clothes. I also think I could improve the maille, and I've already done a spear which might look good for some models of yours.
I don't have any real skills as historian and can't model at all though.http://www.k.kth.se/danielra/spearhead2.bmp

Uesugi Kenshin
03-19-2005, 03:29
Well Narayanese contact godspetmonkey and two roses and see what they have to say. I think we can always use more texturers. It would be nice to see what you think you can do for the mail. We will accept help from anyone, so just talk to those two and they will set you up with something to do to show them your abilities. Thanks for the interest. Once you have contacted them and given us a sample I will add your name to the official roster.

GodsPetMonkey
03-19-2005, 03:36
As far as chain mail goes, using a finer texture makes the first mipmap level look much more realistic, but turns the further mipmap levels into a grey blob (and the second level comes into to use very close to the camera, your not likely to have any more then 3 units at any time in the highesh detail mipmap).
Thats why we have use the large links for the chain (and presumably why CA did as well). Whats more, the DDS compression is not of very good quality, and you get alot of colour bleeding, which detracts from finely detailed textures.

Thats said, any texture help is much appreciated! And your spear tip looks great.

Uesugi Kenshin
03-19-2005, 04:08
Just to make everyone think about Ireland and Scotland: http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=Ireland&word2=Scotland. Ireland wins by a bit.

Just kidding. We should probably get a unit list for Scotland out soon, as they are one group we have not worked on yet.

Zharakov
03-19-2005, 07:10
First of all Scotts didnt use claymores *A type of sword* untill the 1500's-1700's (as I can remeber)

But my uncle is a teacher so Ill ask him.

Zharakov
03-22-2005, 23:05
I will be on vacation untill monday.

See you then comrades.

Uesugi Kenshin
03-23-2005, 04:48
Enjoy your vacation and see you then!

Unit 35
04-12-2005, 22:21
I am a modeler/sort of animator/rubbish texturer and i would like to help!

but i am a bit busy till May 7th the i have some exams in June

But i am interested in knowing what models you need

Oh and i can give you some refence material (if you want any)

Narayanese
04-12-2005, 22:51
Unit 35 said:
I am a modeler/sort of animator/rubbish texturer and i would like to help!

but i am a bit busy till May 7th the i have some exams in June

But i am interested in knowing what models you need

Oh and i can give you some refence material (if you want any)

Yay we're getting one more modeller! ~:)

I'm not a modeler or know about the units, I just do 2d art.
Here (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?p=730294#post730294) is the unit thread, only a list of names of the units. I suppose Yggdrasill and GodsPetMonkey know more about the units.

I could help you with textures Unit 35 if you want me to, but I'm pretty inexperienced in texturing.
__
Narayanese

"Agains the coming of May / That is ful of lustyness, / Let us leve al hevynesse, / As fer as we can or may."

Uesugi Kenshin
04-13-2005, 03:26
We are always interested in more help. Do you have any examples of your previous work? If you would like to help you should definately talk to godspetmonkey and check out the aforementioned unit thread.

Yggdrasill
04-13-2005, 17:39
We are always very happy to welcome new members and especially graphic modelers. Modeling units is by far the most labour intensive part of a mod and any help is greatly appreciated. I'm sure that you can contribute to this mod especially in the textures department. GodsPetMonkey is our key modeler, very good in 3d, but needs help with textures, so definitely contact him (although I think that at the moment he has some educational priorities, as do I, so May 7th is no problem for us)

GodsPetMonkey
04-14-2005, 06:25
We are always very happy to welcome new members and especially graphic modelers. Modeling units is by far the most labour intensive part of a mod and any help is greatly appreciated. I'm sure that you can contribute to this mod especially in the textures department. GodsPetMonkey is our key modeler, very good in 3d, but needs help with textures, so definitely contact him (although I think that at the moment he has some educational priorities, as do I, so May 7th is no problem for us)

Why are law degrees so much work?

Anyway, best way to contact me is by email - sroehr@gmail.com

If you want any work to do, just send me a letter, I got plenty! With regards to textures, its no big deal, I learnt it on the job, and I have no expectations about how long it takes you to produce a piece of work, so your welcome to spend a week screwing arround with photoshop if you want to learn it, practice makes perfect!
I personally find its much easier to produce a model if your also making the texture, but if you really think you can't, someone else can help you out.

Uesugi Kenshin
04-15-2005, 03:31
Godspetmonkey the mod comes first! Who needs a law degree money is not important! (Good luck with the law degree, my dad is a lawyer and I know you can look forward to a great many late nights after college.)

Unit 35
04-16-2005, 10:11
here are some pikemen i did a while a go, while playing around with the exporter

http://www.teestainstudios.co.uk/ECW/green_pikemen_03.jpg

I am still interested in helping, but iam very busy.

If i have time i might play around and make something, any suggestions?

Yggdrasill
04-17-2005, 09:22
This looks well. Some kind of 16th century (spanish) pikemen right? Thats what we're looking for, a touch here or there and it's ready to go!

It doesn't really matter how much you can contribute. If you only do one or two units we'll be grateful and accept it. You decide how much you are willing and able to do. But think about this - this total conversion mod is in for a long haul. Months before it's done. So if you do just one unit per month, eventually those will add up. No need for you to spend day and night working on the mod neglecting other things in your life. Pace yourself and in the end, when everything is added up, you can make a very significant contribution.

GodsPetMonkey
04-17-2005, 09:54
No need for you to spend day and night working on the mod neglecting other things in your life.

Exactly.... that's my job!

Narayanese
04-17-2005, 15:57
Here are some links if you'd like to start working on the Doppelsöldner, Unit 35

Woodcuts:
http://www.st-max.org/images/woodcuts/Doppelsoldner-5.jpg
http://www.st-max.org/images/woodcuts/Doppelsoldner-1.jpg
A twohanded sword from 1500, which could have been used by a doppelsöldner, in modern hands:
http://bjorn.foxtail.nu/vm_1500_sv.htm
Painted model:
http://www.lilliputmodel.com/articulos/cebrian/landsknecht/landsnecht3.htm

Unit 35
04-17-2005, 17:34
Ahhh excellent, well GodsPetMonkey has given me some tasks, but maybe i can do the doppelsöldner as well .....

I have done a TC for a game on my own so i know what it entails.

I am quite excited at the prospect of this project so don't worry to much, i just have to get all of this nasty coursework done.

Yggdrasill
04-17-2005, 18:18
These Doppelsoldner pictures are not so good, no colour and not much detail for a modeler to work with. Also, the unit is not armoured quite as well as it should be. I have several better pictures at home, I just need to photograph them with a digital camera and send it to whoever is doing the model - it works surprisingly well (GPM gets regular shipments of units that way). The thing is, I don't have the camera right now it's with a friend, but I will get it back in a few days.

Uesugi Kenshin
04-19-2005, 03:59
Welcome to the team Unit 35, I will be glad to add you to the team roster.

chris timbo
05-10-2005, 20:37
I am a achaeological-historian and specify with The Hospitaller Knights of St. John. I can help with the sieges of Rhodes and Malta, as well as rare knowledge of the Ottomans if need be.

Chris

Uesugi Kenshin
05-11-2005, 03:25
Well, you are welcome here. If you see any inconsistencies in our research/general idea of the battles feel free to comment we are always open to new ideas and being corrected.

econmists
06-12-2005, 07:43
Hello, long-time lurker on these forums and player of the Total War series.

I've never worked on a mod before...but I have a solid knowledge of Photoshop.
I'd really like to join in here...perhaps with skinning, textures, artwork etc.?

I've submitted some work to Worth1k (a photoshop contest site)...so for your consideration:
http://www.worth1000.com/search.asp?search=econmists&searchby=username&perdata=20&page=1

GodsPetMonkey
06-12-2005, 14:48
Hello, long-time lurker on these forums and player of the Total War series.

I've never worked on a mod before...but I have a solid knowledge of Photoshop.
I'd really like to join in here...perhaps with skinning, textures, artwork etc.?

I've submitted some work to Worth1k (a photoshop contest site)...so for your consideration:
http://www.worth1000.com/search.asp?search=econmists&searchby=username&perdata=20&page=1

More artists are always welcome!

Send me an email at sroehr@gmail.com
I'll get back to you when I wake up, its pretty late here right now. I'll try to fill you in on what needs doing and where we are up to, but due to my other commitments I haven't been able to produce anything that needs working on of late, but I might find some thing.

Narayanese is our other 2d artist, and a good one at that! I mainly deal with unit models and the like, so he may have some non-model related work that needs doing.

Narayanese
06-12-2005, 18:51
I haven't done any work on the stratetic map interface lately, it being hard to find pictures to base it on, and I'd be happy to leave it to someone else. econmists if you give me (by posting or Private Message) your email I'll send you what I've done.

Also the pictures in this thread:
https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=40688
needs to be cleaned up, should be 1024x768, 2305kB TGA and no text, logo, or progressbar. I'm done with number 1 and 15 from the top, and godspetmonkey has done one as well, not sure which.

Narayanese

econmists
06-12-2005, 20:51
I haven't done any work on the stratetic map interface lately, it being hard to find pictures to base it on, and I'd be happy to leave it to someone else. econmists if you give me (by posting or Private Message) your email I'll send you what I've done.

needs to be cleaned up, should be 1024x768, 2305kB TGA and no text, logo, or progressbar. I'm done with number 1 and 15 from the top, and godspetmonkey has done one as well, not sure which.

Narayanese

My e-mail is: usedbks@hotmail.com

You can also reach me on AIM, screenname: econmists

I'll start going over those pictures right now.

I'm on summer break and only working part time so....I got time to burn. ~:handball:

GodsPetMonkey
06-13-2005, 00:32

Narayanese

I have actually done all the loading screens. I should have mentioned that.

econmists
06-13-2005, 01:06
I have actually done all the loading screens. I should have mentioned that.

Heh, oh well fortunately I've only done one so far...

Here's a scaled down sample...if you want to use it let me know.

http://members.dslextreme.com/users/elykmirt/sample.jpg

BTW I got your e-mail so I'll get working on that skin. ~:cheers:

Uesugi Kenshin
06-13-2005, 03:22
Oh, could you guys figure out who is going to do the campaign map if any of you want to do it? Our other artist kinda dropped out without telling anyone...

Ignoramus
06-13-2005, 23:20
That loading screen looks a bit a bit nicer than FEMTO"s doesn't it?

Saranalos
06-14-2005, 02:04
It is FEMTO's, just with a different colour.

Ignoramus
06-14-2005, 03:47
Opps! So it is! Anyway, I like the brown better than the grey.

Devercia
07-27-2005, 04:48
I'm an ameture skinner looking for something to work on. im curently torn between this mod, which i just found out about, and ChivleryTW if they accept my help.

I dont have any #D programs so i have to test how well the texture covers via running RTW :embarassed:

My specialty is makeing textures from scratch, should i know the demensions. If I am to work i will either need a playable model, or be an assistant to a more capable skinner, or modeler who skins.

some of my work

http://www.geocities.com/deverciaball/kern

this is some Chivlery TW work that i partially reskinned. the ringmail in the first pic. the leggins for the archers. the gloves on the knights. the helmets on the pollaxemen. the other s are less signifigant

http://www.geocities.com/deverciaball/textures1.html?1122411330595

Narayanese
07-27-2005, 14:37
PMed Devercia a unit.

Luciano B
07-30-2005, 14:15
Hello!
I'm new to the forum, and I'll be very glad to help!
I have a good knowledge about the Italian history and military matters of the era.

Regards,
Luciano B

Narayanese
07-30-2005, 20:33
If you could us some unit research that would be good, there is a list but I don't know how the units are supposed to look (need detailed description for each so I can model). Most of the italian and turkish units are done, but not so many other.

Luciano B
07-30-2005, 21:07
...ready to serve!

Send me a list of the units you are looking for, and I'll send you back what I can collect about them.

Regards,
Luciano B

Csatadi
10-24-2005, 13:24
Hi!
I can help at the Hungarian part. Names, faction trees, banners, tech tree, and general info. I'm not a military expert but maybe correcting the military units. Please email me or send a private message, if needed.

Uesugi Kenshin
10-26-2005, 02:57
That would be great, please contact Ignoramus and Yggdrasill about that, they will be able to help you with what exactly needs to be done and what has been done.

rashidaddinsinan
11-09-2005, 23:28
Hey! I'm Maltese (by descent) and I have written many papers and done a LOT of research on the siege of Malta and on 16th century mediterranean warfare. If you need any assistance on the mini campaign, I would love to help. Just ask.

Just wondering, are there going to be any corsairs (i.e. Turghoud/Dragut and Hassahn of Algiers)? They would have had a diverse selection of arab units as well as ottoman ones and I could help you if you want to put them in...

Thanks.

blindfaithnogod
11-16-2005, 01:11
i was just curious if you guys have done any animations? more specificaly a 2 handed sword, and knight-with-lance-underhand ~:cool:, and maybe even a 2 handedpike, and a gun......(i know awful gready of me.) because i would be willing to do a couple/few models/skins for you guys inexchange, what ever you guys think is fair. to be used for ByzantiumTW and ArthurianTW(only the 2 handedsword one here.)

anyway you can see my work on byzantine units in the latest preview of ByzantiumTW. and also in the Arthurian TW thread. there are more newer ones.. but i cant show those just yet.... and trust me i've improved as ive gone.. and will hopefully continue to improve.

anyway just let me know.... ~:cheers:

Uesugi Kenshin
11-16-2005, 04:45
I'll talk to to the team about it, CTW team members please don't comment until checking the sanctum.

Uesugi Kenshin
11-17-2005, 04:18
Well the team has discussed this and the consensus is that we would rather not share our animations, good luck with Byzantium: Total War.

blindfaithnogod
11-17-2005, 23:37
alright, good luck to you aswell

Jolt
12-04-2005, 18:57
Well, I'd love to help all around as well. I'm a Portuguese teen, studying to become an Archeologist. I already volunteered myself to help with Carthage in EB, but I have quite a good grasp of general history, and further Western European history. So, if you wish, I'd be more than willing to help you out. I have quite some things, I've seen here and wish to advise to modify. Anyways, PM me if you's guys are interested.

Uesugi Kenshin
12-05-2005, 03:50
Sure, just go ahead and comment, if you want you can pm me or another member of the team your comments or you can post them in the Citadel Total War thread. We're always happy to recieve more input.

IrishArmenian
05-28-2006, 20:51
What time period is this? I might have some knowledge.

Uesugi Kenshin
05-29-2006, 03:14
1450-1600.

But I think we're pretty well covered when it comes to research.

Marcus Varenius
07-21-2006, 06:08
I've just started getting into scripting RTW & BI, so if you need a little help, I'll do some.

Shark974
07-21-2006, 14:15
I've just started getting into scripting RTW & BI, so if you need a little help, I'll do some.
Yes we need :help:
I will activate you to inner forum soon.

max_minimod
08-28-2006, 16:29
I read somewhere (cant find it anymore, it had the big banner image on the front) you are going to close the mod for RTW and wait for MTW2?

I ever liked to play pike&muskets, so before I have to wait another year to play the renaissance in 3d, I offer my help!
Thought to make a minimod for your mod with a caribbean map,
but if you are short of mappers I offer to join the official team.

Im also a coder so modding should be not too hard, even if I never did no RTW modding yet. With lots of infos how to do in scriptum I could help here too if you want.

http://www.cyworx.com/images/mapscreen.jpg

Shark974
08-28-2006, 18:55
I read somewhere (cant find it anymore, it had the big banner image on the front) you are going to close the mod for RTW and wait for MTW2?

I ever liked to play pike&muskets, so before I have to wait another year to play the renaissance in 3d, I offer my help!
Thought to make a minimod for your mod with a caribbean map,
but if you are short of mappers I offer to join the official team.

Im also a coder so modding should be not too hard, even if I never did no RTW modding yet. With lots of infos how to do in scriptum I could help here too if you want.

Dear Wallenstein your help is more than welcome, forget the map, at moment we cancelled campaign for RTW, we will work on it for Citadel2 on MTW2, what we really need is a coder able to change text files, I done hundreds of new units but they are not on the game because we do not have a scripter, I will try to activate you on inner forum in order to let you know exactly what we need.

DochtorGajo
08-28-2006, 20:34
Cant wait to see Gendarmes ingame:laugh4: Will you orientate on mp now? This could be great mp mod.

max_minimod
08-29-2006, 10:09
k, fill me in where to go when you have enabled me there.
Its a shame if you have 100 units not in game because no one wants to edit
the dam unit-textfiles.

But I still would like to see a campaign before MTW2 ;)

Warluster
09-08-2006, 23:59
I know everything about history! I am willing to help!!!

Shark974
09-15-2006, 19:24
I know everything about history! I am willing to help!!!
Maybe we need someone to make units description, are you interested?