PDA

View Full Version : Known Bug list

khelvan
10-28-2004, 18:41
Please add known bugs here. These include such things as rebel cities with units that have no unit card (show up as the grey peasant) or armies/units starting the campaign in the wrong province. These will be fixed with the next build.

Gameplay suggestions such as which faction should start where, with how many units, belong in a different area.

In addition, please keep thinking about what we should be adding to this next internal release, based on the work that has been done. Once our private forum is being accessed perhaps we should discuss it there.

-khel

chemchok
10-28-2004, 18:47
Version 0.1a

Cities with units w/ the peasant unit card
- Triari and Principes @ Messana
- Archers and macedonian cavalry @ Syracuse
- 2 units of Falxmen @ Campus Getae
- 3 scythian horse archers/3 archer warbands @ Campus Alanni
- 2 cataphract units @ Campus Sakae
- 1 light lancer/1 archer/1 mac. cav unit @ Athens

Units out of place
- Armenian diplomat starts near Kotais
- 1 Parthian bireme unit still starts near Campus Sakae
- A Julli spy starts off in Ariminum instead of Arretium.

Cities
- Carthago Nova starts out with non-faction buildings (40% culture penalty)

Dead Moroz
10-29-2004, 08:47
Version 0.1
Units out of place
- Armenian diplomat starts near Kotais

It's original (CA's) bug (or feature). But already fixed. ~D

Update: I mean he was completely covered by city's info panel if you play as Armenians... Just recalled we have new start positions. :dizzy2:

sharrukin
11-02-2004, 14:10
Ran into an Aetolian League ship with the mast and sail offset from the body of the ship.
Egyptian Heavy Cavalry (Generals unit) looked like chariots.

chemchok
11-29-2004, 02:34
Version 0.2A

All of the rebel-owned Screeching Women units have the default "grey peasant" unit cards.

Dead Moroz
11-29-2004, 10:16
Version 0.2A

All of the rebel-owned Screeching Women units have the default "grey peasant" unit cards.
Where are they? Does they present somewhere from the beginning? Or are they being produced by some rebels? In what province?

If they are originally German units became rebellious after civil war or faction disappearance - it's RTW's own bug.

chemchok
11-29-2004, 19:13
The screeching-women were removed as buildable units for the German faction. I came across six rebel SW units in rebel-held Locus Gothi (while playing as Germania). I just checked descr_strat and it seems they're not present from the beginning, so they must have been built later by the Slave AI.

khelvan
11-29-2004, 19:27
Not to worry, Aymar is removing ahistorical units from the unit roster to free up space for new units, and I believe Screeching Women are on the list. So you won't see them showing up anymore at all.

If he doesn't get to it, I can start doing it.