PDA

View Full Version : Using the photoshop plug in with PSP

the_holy_knight
10-31-2004, 18:27
Hi everybody, I need some help. I've been trying to mod .dds.tga textures in PSP for a good few hours and have not yet cracked it. I believe it is something to do with some files are no longer available for download at Nvidia's site. If someone could please tell me where I could get them I would really appreciate it. P.S. The files are called "these required dlls" or at least that is what it says in the instructions. Thnx in advance

EDIT: Also if someone could tell me what I need to change to alter the names of units I would appreciate it. I've tried altering export_descr_unit but it didn't work. :dizzy2:

Duke Malcolm
10-31-2004, 21:08
I had that problem. It turned out the directory I told PSP to look in for the plugin was wrong. Check that first.

Periklis
11-10-2004, 18:01
hi,

i had the same problem but i found a lot off ansers in the following link http://developer.nvidia.com/object/nv_texture_tools.html . i suggest to look to the Instructions for using the DDS plug-in with Paint Shop Pro that are placed in the bottom of the page. i hope the info will help you, i know that they help me a lot.

Duke John
11-10-2004, 18:29
Most text that you actually see ingame are located in Data\text and in your case Data\text\export_units.txt. Note that this is only for translation.