PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Generals of Rome!

zelda12
11-03-2004, 16:41
I am in the process of playing a campaign at Theodenking's site, here: http://s7.invisionfree.com/TotalWar/index.php?act=idx

The campaign revolves around Rome Total War with the battles being fought over multiplayer. These battles are huge with the projected teams rising to teams of three or four full armies on each side, using huge unit sizes. Meanign battles involving twenty thousand men on each side could be forseeable.

My computer has gone caput so I have been asked to recruit some good generals of Rome to take my place and join in on the side of Rome in the campaign.

The requirements are a computer that will run huge battles a good tactical mind and experience with Rome and multiplayer.

If interested go to Theoden kings site go to stories and then find the topic called Interviews for Rome. If possible post any after battle screens showing your victories to show your skills. If theoden agrees he may even do a practice battle to test you.

Cheers,
zelda12.

Siris
11-05-2004, 03:16
Sorry bro, I kill the Romans for fun, vermin that started this bloody war. I've killed over 25,000+ of them, and lost over 5,000 Spartan/Greeks, and still their taking ground, that is the measure of their resolve. I fight with the true power of the world, Sparta. ~:)

soda
11-06-2004, 08:05
I only play factions which have hoplites (Macedon, Seleucids, Greece).