PDA

View Full Version : HEY GUYS, THE DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR THE "Hellinic Total War" MOD, DOESN'T WORK!... HELP!

Lupus_HELLAS
11-04-2004, 12:05
Greeting to all,

...I TRY to download "Hellinic Total War" MOD but... I couldn't! The download links DIDN'T EXIST anymore, except "HTW secondary instalation"! So, I can't play THIS FINE MOD of "Viking Invasion"!

Can anybody give me suitable links to download the files?

PLEASE!

Thank you...

Friendly,
Lupus._

Crazed Rabbit
11-04-2004, 18:25
I have noticed this too, as I tried to DL the economy patch. The seondary link for the main game seems to work well.

Crazed Rabbit

P.S.- What is the newest version? 3.1? That's the version I have.

Lord Zimoa of Flanders
11-05-2004, 15:16
We have again some server contact problems all was fixed and we were promised unlimited bandwidth but without notification the closed our server accounts because some other costumers were complaining we used to much bandwidth???

We are looking for a solution we pay for this server host out of our own pocket and we are waiting for an answer why the contract is broken unilateral.
The only link that is working is our second back-up mirror that TosaInu provided so kindly:Economy Patch,Music Pack and Bronze Age Expansion are not available for the moment.
We are so sorry for this but can do nothing about it at the moment...

Maybe somebody out of the community can help us out?

LZoF

Lord Zimoa of Flanders
11-05-2004, 15:21
Dear,

Unimited megabytes as long that it is not affecting other clients.
Policy can be found at www.nevacious.com (http://www.nevacious.com/)
Your account will be enabled again , but with a capped speed on 2 mbit.

Kind Regards

A reply i just got back so we hope to be online again soon although the bandwidth will give some problems in the future.
Back-up servers are always welcome...

LZoF