PDA

View Full Version : How long will my warned status last?

Fragony
11-06-2004, 12:09
Well the title says it all, I don't like the fact that it is visible to all, this should be between the moderators and me. If you would kindly remove it I promise I will be a good boy.

tombom
11-06-2004, 18:25
Well the title says it all, I don't like the fact that it is visible to all, this should be between the moderators and me. If you would kindly remove it I promise I will be a good boy.
Ermmmmm..... The warned status isn't shown. I certainly can't see. Of course, now you've gone and told everybody. It would have been better to PM.

TosaInu
11-06-2004, 22:54
Hello Fragony,

The first two warnings are a private matter between you and staff (has been so since about 18 months).

Devastatin Dave
11-07-2004, 05:02
Check mine out Fragony!!! ~:cheers:

JAG
11-07-2004, 08:41
Fact still stands - how long. Peoples warning levels seem to be put on with regularity - often with sub par 'reasons - but then even if it is a minor offence, the warning level is never taken off.

TosaInu
11-07-2004, 14:43
Fact still stands - how long. Peoples warning levels seem to be put on with regularity - often with sub par 'reasons - but then even if it is a minor offence, the warning level is never taken off.

Never is never. Warninglevels have been reset. Thus never is wrong.

Fragony
11-08-2004, 10:40
Check mine out Fragony!!! ~:cheers:

Humbling, keep up the good work!