PDA

View Full Version : Join Request

PROMETHEUS
11-08-2004, 01:12
Hi guys I would like to join this team since this could make the only extensively spread mod and could make a standart for everyone in the community so that everyone may use it online too ....

My proposal is to make two version

one only graphic focused on enhancing the look of all the units but not changing anything else , this way the mp will work ...

another version instead as u are doing .....

I have experience in ancient units so I could propose some new and also about maps in ancient time ...let me know how can i Help......

the only problem is that I have the Italian version of the game but I guess shouldn't give much problems right???

Aymar de Bois Mauri
11-09-2004, 17:58
Hi guys I would like to join this team since this could make the only extensively spread mod and could make a standart for everyone in the community so that everyone may use it online too ....

I have experience in ancient units so I could propose some new and also about maps in ancient time ...let me know how can i Help......

the only problem is that I have the Italian version of the game but I guess shouldn't give much problems right???
No problem, as long as your work isn't in Italian. The areas of work are yours to choose from. I would appreciate if you would choose an area with less people, relating to your biggest interests and habilities.

So, what areas would you like to work on?

My proposal is to make two version

one only graphic focused on enhancing the look of all the units but not changing anything else , this way the mp will work ...

another version instead as u are doing .....
Nope, sorry. There will be only one version. This is an Historical MOD. If MP players want to play, they wil have to have the same EB MOD version. This is due to the fact that RTW's release MP is wrecked even more than SP (if that could be possible). Also, we are making changes that will enhance MP in a big way. So, there is no logic (specially Historically speaking) in making a unit only MP version.

PROMETHEUS
11-09-2004, 22:05
ok but my only concern is about continuing to play mpo while even testing this version mod , anyway to do this ?

About the areas I will take a look to the list first....

eadingas
11-09-2004, 23:00
If you have enough diskspace, just copy your RTW folder to another name and location.
I have currently three different versions of RTW: Vanilla, my own modifications, and R:TR. Now I'll have to make a fourth one for EB :)

PROMETHEUS
11-10-2004, 14:19
Did anyone tried to place the new units mod battle text in the campaign folders ?this way would switch between new units without changing the rtw game....