PDA

View Full Version : Modding Individual Unit stats

schutzstaffel
11-15-2004, 05:16
I recently just modded a few cav units such as the companion cav for macedon and some of thier pikemen. I made there attacks and charge bonuses both at 50. It seems to have worked wonderfully in single player and even multiplayer. I know whar ur saying this is cheating but it seems that even though it appears to me that im winning it seems to be another story. Every person i have played and beaten with my units modded like this have said that i have lost even tho it says victory after the battle ends, and i still have loads of men on the map. And i thought people at first were just bullshitting me but it seems to be true now. all these other people see is thier armies killing mine and at the end i see loads of my men still standing but they do not. so my question is why does it look like im killing these other players even though in reality they are winning?

Duke John
11-15-2004, 09:54
It looks like justice.

Your computer thinks that your cav is winning because of the increased stats. But since the other player has legal stats his computer thinks that your cav is loosing making the game diverge into 2 different games.

Do not play MP with modded stats, you're spoiling the fun of others.