PDA

View Full Version : Question about RTR 3.2

albo g
11-18-2004, 16:15
I read on a forum about this mod so i tried it out today and its a really good mod, on that forum it said that there will be new loading screens, new maps and provinces and the senate wont give you much missions.

The onl thing that seems to be the true is the extended map with new provinces, how about those new loading screens and the senate missions, there is no new loadin screens on my game and i get a mission from the senate as soon as i finished the previous missions it gave me.

Also when i go to new campaign there are all the playable factions but they dont have any descriptions where the provincioal campaign does. do i have to start a new campaign from the provincional campaign or is my game all messed up.

Penance0405
11-19-2004, 22:46
You have downloaded the wrong file, I did the same but replaced it with the proper one... all that they say is correct, go to there boards.

albo g
11-23-2004, 16:52
So how is the real file called and where can i get it from?

Szun
11-23-2004, 20:59
Gaius Julius put up a version with no loadingscreens because it was 30mb big and TWC had to put it off the DL page for bandwith reasons. RTR became very popular....
So you prolly got the smaler version of it with no loadingscreens.
The senatemissions were changed but I did not notice any less frequent mission assignment in 3.2 and I played a couple of campaigns allready.

Gaius is working on 4.0 atm so stay tuned and drop by TW Center from time to time to read about news.

oh and yes you must start from provincial campaign, imperial campaign doesnt work with RTR

albo g
11-24-2004, 18:17
Ok thx for ur help

albo g
11-25-2004, 20:12
i have another questions about the marius reform or wotever its called. im on 188bc and the marius reform still didnt happen, is this a bug with the mod or is the reform random with time. I need those damn cohourt badly because my hastati are getting a bit old and my enemies units keep getting stronger. i lost the war with egypt because my amry was not strong enough.

Szun
11-26-2004, 14:38
i have another questions about the marius reform or wotever its called. im on 188bc and the marius reform still didnt happen, is this a bug with the mod or is the reform random with time. I need those damn cohourt badly because my hastati are getting a bit old and my enemies units keep getting stronger. i lost the war with egypt because my amry was not strong enough.

Marius reform is triggered when any of the 3 none senate faction is finished building the first imperial pallace (in VH, in Hard or less senate can trigger it too)

so atm all you need is 1 huge city with imp palace... but CA said they want to add a min time for the trigger wich would put it to the historical time and that was afaik somewhere 1st century bc. Marius daughter was married to gaius julius caesar... "late republic area"

Brutus_Maximus
11-26-2004, 16:24
Might Be a dumb question, but where can I download the mod??? Any sites that I can get it, and others from??

albo g
11-27-2004, 08:20
OH thx 4 ur help.

I got this mod from the mod section forums, but i think you can get it from www.twcenter.net