PDA

View Full Version : Kensei type Unit

Frans Ubberdork
11-18-2004, 19:13
Hello ,

I was wanting to make a single soldier/hero unit like the Kensei in Shogun. I was able to make a Paladin in M.Total War. On RTW I was wanting to make an Amazon Archer on horseback with a long range shot and good hand to hand skills. Well I got the Amazon Chariot Archer on horseback (she looks cool by the way) but the min. unit size I can get to work is 10. Anyway around this?

I have modified my Scythians to have the head hunting maidens on foot (used chosen axemen stats), the Amazon chariots the Amazon Hoplites and Amazon foot archers (used someone elses mod he had them as Athenian Hoplites and Spartan Archers I do not have his name on this comp. so I am unable to give him credit at this time for those two)

But I want an Amazon Hero by herself.
I have an almost total woman army what fun. 8)

Thanks for any help you can provide.
Thomas

Colt374
11-25-2004, 01:44
Can't offer any advice, but I do give a hearty thumbs up to the idea!

Every wargame needs mighty heroes, after all

(P.S. I'm guessing the ten men minimum thing is because the current hero-type unit in the game, the Generals/Captains, are designed by CA to always have an entourage).

Colt.

eadingas
11-25-2004, 11:44
Minimum size is 6, IIRC. This is probably because the size given is for 'normal' size, so it has to be down-scalable...