PDA

View Full Version : Sigs

The_Emperor
11-22-2004, 10:46
Hi.

I have noticed a lot of members with large sigs these days and I am just wondering what the Org policy is on Signature size at the moment. I know file size used to be required to be around 10K or something like that, I was just wondering if anything has changed or if any new members are aware of rules regarding signature size.

is there also a limit on how many images can be included in a signature?

Thanks, Emp.
:bow:

Duke John
11-22-2004, 10:53
The rules are still the same. For some reason people either do not read the forum rules or do not think the rules apply to them too. Not that it bothers me much since I have signatures turned off...

Feel free to make a list of people who are using sigs which are too big.

Louis de la Ferte Ste Colombe
11-22-2004, 11:14
When I saw that topic, the one signature I thought about is PanzerJager new signature;

5 pictures, 1 10k, 3*8k, and a last one at 2k. What is really annoying is that it takes an awful lot of space when reading a topic...

Louis,

TosaInu
11-22-2004, 14:38
Signature policy is still the same as it was 2 years ago: https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/faq.php?faq=new_faq_item#faq_faq_sigpic

No, there's no limit. One can include 500 smileys in his/her sig as long as total
-10 kb max.
-no sound.
-max 500 pixels wide, max 150 pixels high (includes 'spacing' between pics).

Big signatures increase scrolling and loading times.

Lonewarrior
11-22-2004, 17:39
Big sigs are bad.

The_Emperor
11-23-2004, 10:24
When I saw that topic, the one signature I thought about is PanzerJager new signature;

5 pictures, 1 10k, 3*8k, and a last one at 2k. What is really annoying is that it takes an awful lot of space when reading a topic...

Yeah I just noticed that one. Almost looks like watching a slide show rather than reading a post!! ~D

Anyways thanks for the clarification guys. I was just curious as to where things stand at the moment. :bow: