PDA

View Full Version : == EB in The Trivium Organization ==

Callatian
12-14-2004, 23:16
I want personaly to welcome you all to the TTO. As you may already know the TTO has integrated EB as one of his major projects. Let me makeit simple EB is a kind of CA and we are a kind of Activision.....anyway we are in the integration procces so future developments will appear in the New TTO management strategies.

You top man will become a TTO manager and a TTO representative at the .ORG. since Spartan is busy with the TTO.org and me with the TWC.

The TTO managers are also responsable with the TWC workshop moderateing bussnies since we are "simbiots" on TWC but we don't consider our self TWC members only....etc.

Here is our TWC Forum :
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/index.php?showforum=56

Here is the existing TTO team so if you come from EB pls. Sign up and use or mix the TTO sig with your own.(the trademark always counts to promote members cooperation)
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=13116

We also have a work facility here :
http://thetrivium.org/php/

-Usualy is used for work but it supports multiple attachements 30 Mb size limit for one attachement and also the links work. Just register and if you have problems let us know.

PS. My spelling is not to great...sorry. Second...I need directions to the secret EB TTO Forum and third can someone pinn this ?

Thanks

khelvan
12-15-2004, 00:31
Done. I encourage EB members to take a look at and participate in other TTO projects - the main workspace for these can be found here:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/index.php?showforum=56

We are happy to be a part of the Trivium Organization.

Cheers!

-khel

PSYCHO V
12-15-2004, 01:16
So we are officially merged now? ...more the merrier I say..as long as historical accuracy doesn't get watered down.

We should have a little logo to stick on all screenshots so we can advertise to the community. I've been sticking some over at the TWC and have quite a few people PM me about how excited they are about this.

khelvan
12-15-2004, 01:22
Yes, it is official. These things just take time, since we're a community mod, and everyone has a say ;)

Urnamma
12-15-2004, 02:17
I want personaly to welcome you all to the TTO. As you may already know the TTO has integrated EB as one of his major projects. Let me makeit simple EB is a kind of CA and we are a kind of Activision.....anyway we are in the integration procces so future developments will appear in the New TTO management strategies.

Nah... We're a group of people that voluntarily joined to another group of people working toward a common goal. Activision is the publisher, and anything they say has the weight of God upon CA. I would hope you wouldn't be trying to control us in this manner. In any case, I know you didn't mean it like that, I'm just splitting hairs. Glad to be a member of a larger organization with greater resources. If you guys need any historical advice or any Greek (or Latin, though my Latin is not quite so good as my Greek) spellings for other projects, lemme know.

Aymar de Bois Mauri
12-15-2004, 03:32
Nah... We're a group of people that voluntarily joined to another group of people working toward a common goal. Activision is the publisher, and anything they say has the weight of God upon CA.
You took the words right out of my mouth.

Urnamma
12-15-2004, 03:34
You took the words right out of my mouth.

I was just saving you the time.

eadingas
12-15-2004, 09:11
So, are we now TTO:EB? Trivium Department EB? EB@TTO? Or what? :)

Aymar de Bois Mauri
12-15-2004, 17:21
So, are we now TTO:EB? Trivium Department EB? EB@TTO? Or what? :)
We are Europa Barbarorum community MOD cooperating with TTO Design Bureau.

Callatian
12-20-2004, 11:43
We are Europa Barbarorum community MOD cooperating with TTO Design Bureau.

Let me clarify this with a comparation : you the EB are CA like and the TTO is Activision like. We have many projects inside TTO and our goal is to promote cooperation betwen our memmebrs and projects. We have open projects or secret ones. EB is the first one. We have also made a new sig relese in the honour of EB and the merging.

http://img67.exs.cx/img67/9066/trivium6il.jpg

This will be used with the old one and it will be moded at lesure by the EB members who already have sigs and they want combinations.

You also recive a managerial seat equal to me and Spartan. (you must vote your man first)

and yes the designation TTO EB is corect. We have TTO SPQR ; TTO Startegic Map Editor; TTO CVP; TTO DBD; TTO etc,etc.

eadingas
12-20-2004, 11:58
I don't like this comparison :) How about another one: we're Pixar, you're Disney ;)

Callatian
12-20-2004, 12:20
I don't like this comparison :) How about another one: we're Pixar, you're Disney ;)

.....ohhh for Mcky Mouse sake ! :):):)...you are TTO to... there is no longer any delimitiation to enable us useing : Us or you ...we are we ...all ;)

BTW I am a EB TTO member to :) This mariage was very benefic to as all and i hope we will produce from our mutual love many historic children :)...loll.

The_Emperor
12-20-2004, 12:39
Sounds like a nice combined venture...

Just as long as the creativity of our modders and the historical data doesn't get altered, it should be great. :bow:

Callatian
12-20-2004, 12:44
Sounds like a nice combined venture...

Just as long as the creativity of our modders and the historical data doesn't get altered, it should be great. :bow:

....I said historical children...:):):)