PDA

View Full Version : PC Gamer UK

khelvan
12-17-2004, 04:48
Greetings!

I just wanted to share with everyone the news that PC Gamer UK has confirmed that Europa Barbarorum will be featured in their upcoming March issue!

More news to come!

PSYCHO V
12-17-2004, 11:27
~:eek:

eadingas
12-17-2004, 11:53
March? I hope we'll have at least a beta to show by then :)

PSYCHO V
12-17-2004, 12:13
Ok lads, here's your chance to show the world what your made of..

~:grouphug: Team EB !

~:cheers: To infamy !

:charge: Lets get busy !

Stormy
12-17-2004, 16:26
I tell you this much, We did alot of work and I hope you skinners/model makers will get recognized. ~:cheers:

Lord Adherbal
12-17-2004, 17:19
thats really cool :)

Is this article gonna be about RTW mods in general or just yours ? Cos we at Chivalry haven't been contacted (not me anyway) :(

Stormy
12-17-2004, 17:30
Chivalry is another mod I have my eyes on and showed my support on their forums. :bow:

khelvan
12-17-2004, 20:26
As far as I know, ours will be the only one highlighted in the issue. I know they highlight one mod per issue, but I do not know if it is one mod per game per issue, or just one mod, period. I don't live in the UK so I can't pick up a magazine and find out!

(Hmm, that brings up a problem for me...now, where to find a March copy...)

Duke John
12-17-2004, 20:29
Congratulations! :medievalcheers:

I have also been approached by a PC Gamer editor/writer some weeks ago. I would guess that the article would appear in December or January. Could someone with a copy please check wether the Sengoku Jidai mod is covered?

Thanks,
Duke John

Aymar de Bois Mauri
12-17-2004, 21:54
(Hmm, that brings up a problem for me...now, where to find a March copy...)
Go to their site and order one.

Aymar de Bois Mauri
12-17-2004, 22:03
Thank you indeed in name of the whole team, Duke John!! :bow:

I have also been approached by a PC Gamer editor/writer some weeks ago. I would guess that the article would appear in December or January. Could someone with a copy please check wether the Sengoku Jidai mod is covered?
Unfortunatelly I do not have them... :no:

Vercingetorix
12-18-2004, 06:39
I get my PC Gamer every month but it's the American version. For those that have access to the UK one be sure to post what it says (maybe even a scan or two ~;) )

Edit: I have had my 'January' PC gamer copy for about two weeks so the March version would come out beginning of February if the UK version follow the same pattern. But yes hopefully A beta of some sort by then.

Little Legioner
12-19-2004, 16:14
Congratulations fellas

My best wishes with you all. ~:grouphug:

I believe EB will be the best mod in TW history. ~D

Aymar de Bois Mauri
12-19-2004, 21:05
I get my PC Gamer every month but it's the American version. For those that have access to the UK one be sure to post what it says (maybe even a scan or two )

Edit: I have had my 'January' PC gamer copy for about two weeks so the March version would come out beginning of February if the UK version follow the same pattern.
I'll keep an eye out for it. In fact, I'll buy it as soon as it hits the shelves.

But yes hopefully A beta of some sort by then.
The best BETA EVER? :wink: :joker:

Congratulations fellas

My best wishes with you all. ~:grouphug:

I believe EB will be the best mod in TW history. ~D
Thanks. The effort is there. Let's hope the results too... ~:)

alman7272
12-20-2004, 21:51
good luck guys. one of the mods I've been looking forward too for a while. :)

The_Emperor
01-07-2005, 23:25
Thats great news guys...

I'll be sure to buy the issue when it comes out.

Divinus Arma
01-08-2005, 15:12
Congratulations EB!

I knew I had been impressed for a reason. Your commitment to historical integrity is what sets your project apart.

Although I am quite fond of the Org, has the team given much thought to a Europa Barbarorum website? I couldn't help but notice the links to images on free mirror sites. Your own website would further strengthen ties and credibility with the TW community and provide a more organized base of operations. Obviously, I cannot help but point out the sites put on by NTW and Chivalry at StratCommand.

My apologies if this has been mentioned in other threads. I have already spent hours reading most of your work, and can't hope to catch up as fast as I would like!

Once again, congratulations to all of you. This is well deserved.

Regards,

Divinus Arma

Aymar de Bois Mauri
01-08-2005, 15:21
Thank you very much, Divinus Arma!! :bow:

We feel very pleased that our work is appreciated by others, specially when you speak in such a nice way. We hope the EB MOD will be true to our objectives of giving everyone the best possible reproduction of this period's warfare. :bow:

Silver Rusher
01-08-2005, 16:41

Thanks,
Duke John
I got the magazine, and yes, it is covered.

Duke John
01-08-2005, 17:31
Thanks! In which issue is it? I expected it in december, but I couldn't find any copy in my town so I couldn't check it. Let's hope they have it now.