PDA

View Full Version : A Total 'Freedom' Mod

Odysseus
12-27-2004, 18:51
Here's my idea for this:

mod that is not held by historical accuracy or having to follow a story, but a Mod where we come up with our own ideas and we are not held by anything to do a unit. Think of it this way: a creativity mod. A mod where almost anything goes, so that means any units, any factions any races of anything we could use. Total freedom with the idea.

Now who wants to help out? Creative and unit designers welcome. Along with skinners.

Now I'm off to TWC.

Odysseus
01-02-2005, 20:36
Bump.

Belatucadros
01-07-2005, 04:46
Sorry to say, but i really don't think that is possible

Big_John
01-07-2005, 08:11
the impossiblity is part of the "freedom"!! don't you see? nothing can stop this mod! i say put 'everything' in the mod! swords, guns, rabbits, babies, 3-star restaurants, intrigue, frostbite, ash wednesday, brando, the women's league of east cleveland, a course in 12-tonal composition, adidas adds, companionship.. just to name a few!

when will you finish the mod?

Paul Peru
01-07-2005, 11:42
When you get to that stage, I wouldn't mind helping with scripting vices and virtues for cats.

kaiserjaffa
01-07-2005, 22:36
yeah i think it lacks imagination and structure tho, its requires a plan surely to be succesful as a mod?

Belatucadros
01-09-2005, 01:54
Well, obviusly letting the player do what ever they want is impossible, but what will you include in this mod? Or has this mod silently died? well, good luck ~:cheers:

Crownsteler
01-09-2005, 14:16
Oh, would i love to see such mod as this, i had some of ideas of my own for such a mod, but i can't mod so that is kinda hard to realise :P it would love to somebody else do it :)

General_Sun
01-09-2005, 18:31
It has not died. The mod founder/leader is rarely online for long periods of time however... His stance is to wait more and get more people to join or whatnot... But he's not trying very hard lol! I'm thinking of starting without him... But I'll give him some more time.. Lolz!