PDA

View Full Version : Disinherited

edwardusbenedictus
12-31-2004, 12:15
How can i change my Faction heirs without the AI assigned one getting the disinherited trait once i strip him of his title, and give it to my most favoured general........ b'cos sometimes the ai gives it to a governor, who's nice and cosy behind the city walls, while my good generals deprived of the privelige of becoming faction heirs, and then faction leaders.

can it be done??? i even tried changing the heirs on the turn they were given the title but still the disinherited trait appears to the person whom i stripped it from.............. :furious3:

HicRic
12-31-2004, 12:36
You can't.

Annoying, isn't it? It'd be nice to be able to set a faction's heir's heir, if you catch my meaning. The automatic reassigning of the heir when he becomes the leader means I just bite the bullet and give it to who needs it, and accept the disinherited trait.

edwardusbenedictus
12-31-2004, 17:40
thanx

ulyanov
01-02-2005, 02:49
A formal order of succession is called for, with the third spot being changeable at any time without penalty - I mean Andrew Windsor would have know from an early age he was a long shot for king...

take a look at this:

http://www.begent.net/history/succession.htm

though I'm sure HRH Eddie has a child now, so it my be a little out of date.

A table would be cool - list all genrals in order of sucession, and just drag and drop to change the order.

Herakleitos
01-12-2005, 15:49
That Nadia really should get the idea of ever becoming Queen of England out of her head... :crown: