PDA

View Full Version : question about the map

Big_John
01-01-2005, 23:38
please forgive if this has already been addressed.. i only made a half-hearted look through the threads ~D

but have you EB guys thought about stretching the map to the east at all? rebel provinces over there would help out the eastern factions. maybe give them strong rebel armies to start so it's not a huge advantage, etc.. maybe one of your historians can tell me about the geopolitics of the further-eastern steppes and the modern "stan" countries in the timeframe of the game?

i dunno, just a random thought, any half-hearted replies welcome ~:)

khelvan
01-02-2005, 00:35
Our next map revision, almost complete, includes expansion of the map both north and east, as well as a better breakdown of provinces included on the current map.

What, specifically, do you want to know about the eastern steppes?

Aymar de Bois Mauri
01-02-2005, 00:41
please forgive if this has already been addressed.. i only made a half-hearted look through the threads ~D

but have you EB guys thought about stretching the map to the east at all? rebel provinces over there would help out the eastern factions. maybe give them strong rebel armies to start so it's not a huge advantage, etc.. maybe one of your historians can tell me about the geopolitics of the further-eastern steppes and the modern "stan" countries in the timeframe of the game?

i dunno, just a random thought, any half-hearted replies welcome ~:)
HE!HE!HE!HE! :grin: :wink2:

Big_John
01-02-2005, 01:22
What, specifically, do you want to know about the eastern steppes?just the general politics of the place circa 270 bc. was it ruled over by a large empire? was it comprised of numerous small cheifdoms? etc..

and thx for answering my question, i'm glad you are expanding the map ~:)