PDA

View Full Version : Clan

GreatOne
01-02-2005, 01:22
:book: Howdy m8s, I recently decided it was best for me to form a clan but I have no idea on how to do that; it's funny that I'm a RTW vet. and I don't know how to do this (simple, I'm sure,). I really need to know quickly because I have buddies who are waiting on me. I eagerly await your response/s. Thx ~:)

Myrddraal
01-02-2005, 13:16
This shouldn't be in the guides forum. (DJ, I can't mod the guides section)

Sorry, I haven't a clue how to form a clan, I guess you just advertise, make a website, and get members.

Duke John
01-02-2005, 14:39
Be inspirational.

...topic moved.

LittleGrizzly
01-02-2005, 21:33
firstly your probably going to need a website and a forum.

By friends waiting on you you mean you already have people waiting to join ? if so thats good as unless your one of the better/bigger/older clans your not going to get great players joining up.

after you've got a website a forum and some players then get your name around and get yourself known, for a while it'll probably be tough.

Clips
01-03-2005, 01:08
dont forget organisation is always needed in a clan setup, in recruitment espeically depends on what you yourself are looking for your clan to be combined of and work around.

Shocka
01-03-2005, 05:03
omfg bears your intro movie is hilarious :P

Here you can check out our site if you want another reference.

www.team-sa.org

Tomisama
01-03-2005, 13:47
A. Change your player names, adding a prefix Clan identification so that you can easily find each other in the game foyer.

B. Get a free message board set up, so your members can talk privately This should also have a public section so that you invite others to visit, and maybe apply to join your group. Post your boards location on community boards, and get it listed in as many places as possible.

C. Find competitions that you and your mates can enter as a team or teams, representing your Clan.

Have Fun ~:cheers: