PDA

View Full Version : Factions and Tribes

Guardian
01-03-2005, 00:38
I recently read that you were going to (if possible) add up to 12 factions. I have also read that you are aiming for historical accuraty. How are you going to do with Germania for example. Even if you split this faction into let´s say three factions, it doesn´t give you the feeling of fighting/cooperating with other germanic tribes as the Roman Empire is threating your land.

I understand that adding to many tribes can cause problems with unit-names, unit-limit and so on. But how are you going to do to create that feeling of a realistic and historical correct mod? And if the patch let you create as many factions/units as you want, what are your plans?

Aymar de Bois Mauri
01-03-2005, 01:16
So far we cannot add new factions. Nobody knows how to. For now we are focusing on the things we can improve like stats, units, campaign map, buildings, resources, cultures, etc...

In the future we were hoping to add as many factions as it would be historically correct to have depicted in the 270BC time period. All this according to their importance and influence in History. Of course that a great deal of this will depend on CA's patch and expansion release and not on us. Only the future can tell...