PDA

View Full Version : If I cheat..

djsway
01-05-2005, 19:46
Does that mean that I will be ahead of the AI factions? IE more money then the AI and complete all my building queues in 1 turn would make my faction ahead of the rest? ~:confused:

Mikeus Caesar
01-05-2005, 21:23
No. You'll prolly cheat, because you are sinking into debt, but after a few turns it will all go down the drain, and you'll be behind the AI. And if you have buildings made in 1 turn, then you'll go ott, and make too many buildings, which means you'll run out of money, and thus be behind the ai.

djsway
01-06-2005, 01:47
No. You'll prolly cheat, because you are sinking into debt, but after a few turns it will all go down the drain, and you'll be behind the AI. And if you have buildings made in 1 turn, then you'll go ott, and make too many buildings, which means you'll run out of money, and thus be behind the ai.

Ok so far I'm a little ahead, I want to cheat since this is my second campaign and don't have the patience to gain money the honest way. Anyways, the AI cheats too! :furious3:

Mikeus Caesar
01-06-2005, 19:40
That may be so, but you're better than the AI, aren't you? You're a human!! Anyways, i just recommend capturing athens and the surrounding cities as quick as possible, and then you'll have money pouring all over the place. Just as an example, on my Greek Cities game, thanks to doing this, i have seven million denarii in the bank.