PDA

View Full Version : Need help?

BsK_Barbarian
01-06-2005, 09:01
Hi my name is Timothy Dickey. I am a totalwar lover and a history lover and totally enjoyed what you folks are trying to put together over here. I have done some solo modding in the past but nothing extreme. I can find a lot of pictures, stories, and names over the internet as well... Dunno if any of theese qualities help, but i would like to join in on this to make my fav stratagey game get a little more perfect. :) feel free to reject me though
oh and by the way, i don't know how much of this makes sence, i took ambien pill and while i write this my mind thinks im dreaming, but i don't think i am dreadming right now, i am writitingin. oh wowo jaogj cnat write wright now... gn :) :) :)

BsK_Barbarian
01-06-2005, 09:11
I doont remember if i said it the first time, but i want to help... There's not much that i know how to do, but i learn quickly and easily. I am very good with anything i choose to do. I would rereed this stuff but my eyes are blurry so i will leave as it is it is. Email me or something people if u want help from an american freshman college student -_-- a phoo timad_us@yahoo.com... oh man im signingin off now ggoodobye . IOE

Wikingus
01-06-2005, 10:23
Oh my God, funniest post ever! ~D