PDA

View Full Version : Illyria?

Keba
01-06-2005, 21:59
I'm new here and I wanted to ask only one thing.

Will Illyria be added in the game (not as a side, while they were united under a queen, they weren't very powerful)

Illyria (and this includes both Dalmatia and Pannonia) caused a lot of troble for the Romans in their early years at sea until they were conquerd by accident, so I just though I'd ask if they would be included.

Zanderpants
01-06-2005, 22:28
I know that some Illyrian units will be available for hire in the game, but I've never seen anything about them being implemented as a faction.

Stormy
01-07-2005, 00:26
I requested the Illyrian faction many times. If anything, I think they are on the list when the time comes for new factions. :duel:

Wikingus
01-07-2005, 15:13
I'm new here and I wanted to ask only one thing.

Will Illyria be added in the game (not as a side, while they were united under a queen, they weren't very powerful)

Illyria (and this includes both Dalmatia and Pannonia) caused a lot of troble for the Romans in their early years at sea until they were conquerd by accident, so I just though I'd ask if they would be included.

How exactly will the new regions be implemented? Will there be a Noricum and Pannonia as separate provinces?

Belatucadros
01-08-2005, 04:22
Well i am not a member of the team(hoping though), i am have seen someone post that they dont know how to add new factions yet, but if/when they find out i bet it will be a possibilty, though i have no clue how powerful they were during the time period