PDA

View Full Version : Just a few questions

soibean
01-10-2005, 23:54
1. How do you push over ladders that are scaling your walls during sieges (you can right?)
2. How do you get rid of the Useless Assessor trait? My guys seem to get this even if they're pulling in a decent amount from their cities.
3. How do you get rid of the Extravagent trait? I had a guy get one of the greater extravagent traits and lost all management which is never fun.

sapi
01-11-2005, 00:23
1. you can't
2. luck?
3. no idea

KiOwA
01-11-2005, 02:15
Useless Assessor and Extravagant are vices that can't be gotten rid of, they can only get worse (Tax Farmer & Wildly Extravagant, anyone?)

soibean
01-11-2005, 03:12
yea the tax farmer vice is weird considering there is a retinue you can gain that gives -1influence and then +5 or 10% income from something or another

weird how the same thing can ruin you

I just thought there was a reason for gaining some traits

soibean
01-11-2005, 03:13
yea the tax farmer vice is weird considering there is a retinue you can gain that gives -1influence and then +5 or 10% income from something or another

weird how the same thing can ruin you

I just thought there was a reason for gaining some traits
like for poor farmer/trader building either a farm or trader+ decreases the vice and eventually gets rid of it

Oaty
01-11-2005, 04:32
Poor farmer can be gotten rid of but is hard. Most of the bad vices if they are at level 1 can be gottem rid of. If it gets to level 2 or 3 you can just forget it.

soibean
01-11-2005, 05:09
well poor farmer and trader can get rid of by just building one of them
in the later stages they just go down one degree of... negativity?
ex: A guy had "dislikes farming" trait and after building a farm it went down to "poor farmer"
maybe if its around longer it takes more but I dont know

Maedhros
01-12-2005, 04:47
On the question of ladders being pushed off walls. Was this an oversight or did they intentionally not let us push them back?

I'd love that as an option.