PDA

View Full Version : Editing Text? (spelling problemss etc)

Diomedes
01-11-2005, 05:59
Hi guys

I've been play testing HTW for a few days now and have found a number of spelling and grammatical errors that could easily be addressed. Many are in the opening descriptions of the Geometric, [Pro]Classical Era etc. Mostly simple things like misspelled place names and other minor slips ("Defli" for Delphi, "there" for their, some syntactical irregularities etc.)

From what I've seen so far HTW thoroughly rocks but I think it would be much improved if some of this stuff could be polished up. Can someone get me copies of the text files? My girlfriend and I have worked as editors in the past and would be happy to hunt down irksome spelling errors and things of that nature. Anything to help :)

-J

Lord Zimoa of Flanders
01-13-2005, 12:30
Most intro texts were made by Kom,he is a great modder but a bad speller in English. LOL
I don't think we will make any more public updates for HTW1, as we switched to the RTW engine to make a Bronze Age mod for RTW and this will take all our time.
It is to early in the project now but we could use your help as we progress into the BA mod,usually the Text files are the last things we have on our "to do" list.
We appreciate the offer very much though,in time we could use your help.

LZoF