PDA

View Full Version : Help!!

turbohacker
01-11-2005, 22:03
Well, im laying an attack a army, and i cant even get into the castle cuz the stupid ladders and towers wont set up.

How the hell do u get your men to set them up?

turbohacker
01-11-2005, 22:18
I need to know :p how i set the ladders up :P

mfberg
01-11-2005, 22:41
Its just like the rams. Click on the unit with the ladder, then click on the wall you want them to climb. You can have units follow them by moving them close to the ladder and then clicking on top of the wall by the ladders (or tower).

mfberg

turbohacker
01-11-2005, 22:55
i only had the game yesterday, so i havent even rammed any gates, in my first castle siege i chose ladders and siege towers.

The gameplay is somewhat similar to medievel total was so im ok in battle, but this is cool how u can attack cities.

Do i look for a specific icon change, cuz i got to castle walls, and i clicked on and by the wall, the just walked up to it, and did nothing. :(

turbohacker
01-11-2005, 23:27
anyone? c'mon im really stuck here, how can i progress through the game if i can siege properly.

Oaty
01-12-2005, 00:08
The unit that has the siege tower should have a mouse cursor that looks like a castle wall. scroll along the wall until you see the city wall cursor make an animation.

Also have you asked your veteran centurion to show you how, turn advice up to high

The_678
01-12-2005, 01:35
Just click on the unit with the ladder/siege tower and right click ona portion of the wall.