PDA

View Full Version : powerful enough to take Rome what now????

fester
01-13-2005, 21:29
I've just been told I have the support of the people and can take rome what do I do now? Do I have to attack the senate first or can I start with any roman faction ? and when I do attack will I emediately be at war with the other roman factions or just the one I attack ?

R3dD0g
01-13-2005, 23:34
I'm pretty sure you can attack any faction first. Though I have always attacked Rome first, with armies outside the other Italian cities of the Roman factions.

One for all and all for one. If you attack one, the other 2 will declare war the next turn. They're not really that tough, they've always still had a ton of pre Marius units in their stacks and they weren't uparmored. I've never had much trouble with taking their cities. I did once have trouble getting my army to their city.

Uesugi Kenshin
01-14-2005, 03:55
Just blitz the core cities and laugh as they scramble to bring their armies home to fight!

P.S. might want to get ceasefires with all of the factions fighting you so you can leave minimal garrisons in your border provinces and send all of your troops to fight the pawns of the senate.