PDA

View Full Version : STW Competitive 3v3 league (STWML)

Aijinsama
03-29-2001, 11:05
This game has lacked the competitive online competition that other online games offer.

Therefore I have created a competitive league for us dedicated players to compete for bragging rights. This is not a tournament, but rather a weekly league where clans battle once a week with another clan over a 9 week season and a playoff at the end for the # 1 position (much like american football. Then the season starts again after a short break.
This is a special league for mature and friendly clans to compete against eachother and enjoy eachothers company.
This league is not sponsored by any one clan, but will be sponsored by the clans that are participating. Membership will be limited so that it is manageable.
I ask you all to review the site and give your input on the sites forum. I would like to start the 1st season very soon.
Remember this is 3v3, and you will have to have a 3 person team. A clan can have more then one team in it, but will have to alter there name slightly to distinquish themselves apart from there main clan.

I hope you all are interested in this as I am looking forward to having some real competitivness amoung us.
Please visit the following link: http://stwml.clanpages.com

[This message has been edited by Aijinsama (edited 03-29-2001).]

ElmarkOFear
03-29-2001, 18:42
hi aijin! Sounds like a great idea. Will you be using Yama's rules for the league or is this separate from Yama's? I will check with the members of our clan to see if any would like to play. Thanks for taking the initiative. Elmarko OF Fearful Ways

Aijinsama
03-29-2001, 22:15
This is not part of yamas ruled battles. This is a balanced league where you can not have more then 4 units of the same kind.
Thanks for your interest and spread the word.