PDA

View Full Version : Provinces, citys

Valuk
01-16-2005, 17:23
Hey guys what i have seen so far this is going to be a great mod just one thing could you post some in game screens of the campagne map or if someone could post the new provinces, and citys that will be added...

And about the romans faction colors did you guys see the textures Webbird did for the romans (at twcenter.net) colors are the same for all roman factions the only difference is the shilds and standards ( greenish shild for the Brutii, bluish for Scipiiai....) and it actually lookes good

just an idea

Aymar de Bois Mauri
01-16-2005, 17:37
Hey guys what i have seen so far this is going to be a great mod just one thing could you post some in game screens of the campagne map or if someone could post the new provinces, and citys that will be added...

And about the romans faction colors did you guys see the textures Webbird did for the romans (at twcenter.net) colors are the same for all roman factions the only difference is the shilds and standards ( greenish shild for the Brutii, bluish for Scipiiai....) and it actually lookes good

just an ideaThe campaign map is still a work in progress and it's still premature to post images of it.

As for the Roman factions, webbird is a member of the EBTTO team, so, we know what you mean... :wink:

Thanks for the suggestions.

eadingas
01-16-2005, 17:38
We have already assimilated webbird.
Fear us, for we are the Borg :)

Valuk
01-16-2005, 18:14
Tnx guys for the reply keep on the good work hope is finnished soon and CA releases the patch...

Rome tw+ EB+ patch 1.2= best game ever

Wikingus
01-17-2005, 12:09
Speaking of webbird's mods.

They're a .sit filetype. What do I use to open it?

Valuk
01-17-2005, 14:42
Use win rar But they arent sit they are zip

Wikingus
01-17-2005, 15:59
Got it. And where do I extract the files to?

Valuk
01-17-2005, 20:18
Which webbirds mod do you wont to install Romans, Celts, Germans, Greeks...
But you should extract texture files (dds) to Data/Models_units/texture and then just edit the descr_model_battle.txt file And i think he has a good readme in the pack so just read it...