PDA

View Full Version : I have been finding myself complimenting CBR and PUZZ3D lately and it is disturbing!

ElmarkOFear
01-20-2005, 03:06
hehe

Good job with the Samurai Wars mod. Looks to be one of the best mods I have heard of in quite awhile. Seems a lot of other people, are supporting this mod such as Kocmoc, Magyarkhan and a lot of others from the .net. I must say I am impressed with the amount of work ALL OF YOU have put into this. ~:cheers: Could you guys post a list of ALL the people involved in this mod so we can congratulate them as well. I know it was a BIG group effort and everybody deserves recognition. ~:cheers:

But please make some kind of horrible mistake, so I don't have to keep complimenting you guys all the time . . . It's really against my nature! :duel:

Puzz3D
01-20-2005, 06:11
The team that has worked on the Samurai Wars stat for about 3 months is MizuCBR, MizuYuuki, ShingenKrypta and ShingenMitch. Over the last few weeks since the stat was posted, we've made some adjustments based on feedback from players who have tried it. Samurai Wars works with the very nice STWmod for MTW/VI that Barocca made.

ElmarkOFear
01-20-2005, 08:03
So Barrocca's worked on the mod and you guys worked on the stats and maps to go with the mod? Very good work by all.

Krypta
01-20-2005, 16:50
As well, you have to thank Tomi who thought the mod was worth it from the start, that he decided he was gonna put together a tourney around it. He has also put in alotta of work into it too. ~:)

ElmarkOFear
01-20-2005, 18:27
Good ole Tomi. Gotta love him. He HAS put an awful lot of work into providing competitions for the clan community. :)

Thanks Tomi! You too Krypta. ~:cheers: