PDA

View Full Version : EB: Haiku

Dooz
01-20-2005, 08:51
I posted a similar (or almost identical... whatever you wanna call it) thread on the RTW Singleplayer forums, but I thought one specifically for EB was in order. So here goes.

I saw this on the TWC forums and thought it was pretty brilliant. Some pretty genius ones were submitted, so I decided to bring it on over to these forums to see what comes of it (credit to whoever thought of it and posted it first on the other forum ~:) ). Basically the idea is, writing a haiku about RTW (more specifically for this forum, about EB). For those not in the know, a haiku is a poem constructed in the following manner; three lines, with the first line containing 5 syllables, the second line containing 7 syllables, and the last line containing 5 syllables, a-like a-so...

Ah man, I can't wait,
This mod has consumed my soul.
The hours I'll spend...

This one blows chunks, but I'm sure there'll be some awesome ones by others... hopefully....... oh and for the good of the thread, don't put any explanations or any other auxiliary information on your post. Just the haiku itself as that is the point; describing in a few words instead of many what you will. Again, an idea borrowed from one of the members who posted in the other forum. Enjoy.

P.S. Feel free to delete thread if it's not the kind of stuff to be on this forum (not that you need my blessing to delete my obsolete posts ~:) ).

khelvan
01-20-2005, 10:34
warm winter snows melt
lonely cardinal flying -
the tree is barren

biguth dickuth
01-20-2005, 14:28
i hear the raindrops
they cultivate mind's deserts
up where lips can reach

Zanderpants
01-20-2005, 18:39