PDA

View Full Version : sexual content

doc_bean
01-22-2005, 18:30
Hi,

I was thinking about posting a link to some pictures showing the difference between sexual 'education' between the US and my country, but then I realized the pics would probably be 18+ or something in the US.

I assume it's better to not post the link ?

Byzantine Prince
01-22-2005, 18:46
Nah go ahead, as long as it's for educational reasons ~;) .

Rob The Bastard
01-22-2005, 19:27
Hi doc_bean...

Part of the forum rules states...

"Examples of objectionable messages include, but are not limited to:

Posts containing any generally objectionable material: knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. Posting of copyrighted material, unless the copyright is owned by you or by The Guild, is discouraged. The Guild expects its patrons to remain civil even in the face of disagreements. Any kind of "flaming", slurs or insults adressed to an individual or a group is extremely inappropriate. Please respect etiquette at all times."

I do not see how pictures of this nature could be seen as being not sexually orientated and therefore objectionable: we would be obliged to remove/edit your post... perhaps you could PM the link to the Tavern Mod's asking their opinion of it's content.

Of course you could just do it and see how the moderators react... ~D ~D

Templar Knight
01-22-2005, 20:27
if he posted them on another forum or website could he link to them or is that violation?

Hosakawa Tito
01-23-2005, 12:00
Doc, pm me the link so I can have a look. Thanks for asking beforehand about something that is of questionable content.

Devastatin Dave
01-23-2005, 12:13
if he posted them on another forum or website could he link to them or is that violation?

Probably... Its just giving a extra step to the same thing. Its seems that Tito is going to "investigate" the site himself!!! Let us know what you think Tim, you dirty old Marine!!!

doc_bean
01-23-2005, 19:38
sorry folks, no pics from me this time.

I wonder if I could use the slogan as a .sig, or if that would also be to offensive....

I'll just leave it and go enjoy some Belgian advertising ~D

Fragony
01-25-2005, 16:47
Post the bastards, this site suffers from an alarming lack of functional nudity.

Red Harvest
01-26-2005, 04:04
this site suffers from an alarming lack of functional nudity.

That was the funniest line I've read in awhile. But does it also mean that the site is swamped with dysfunctional nudity?

King Edward
01-26-2005, 17:42
Post the bastards, this site suffers from an alarming lack of functional nudity.

LOL thats almost worthy of a sig quote! ~D