PDA

View Full Version : We need a new team leader.

Uesugi Kenshin
01-26-2005, 04:35
SilverRusher has ceased to be very active on the org and to my knowledge has not posted here for several days. I think that it is very important for us to immediately choose a new team leader and for them to gather information on SR's work and get the team moving at the previous speed. Some decisions are not being made because there is no team leader and people are waiting for SR to answer their questions. We need a new team leader NOW.
Thanks Kenshin,

GodsPetMonkey
01-26-2005, 04:44
I would volunteer myself, but the work I do for the models is already pretty full on (not helped by being the only active modeller) and I have to return to university in a few weeks time, so what little free time I do have will disapear.

Uesugi Kenshin
01-26-2005, 04:59
I understand, I have time to burn and if people think I am capable of taking on the job I have plenty of time and am on the computer almost every night at 10-11 GMT -5 checking the forums. I have only missed 3 days in the past month.
Everybody please tell me if you think I am a suitable teeam leader or if someone else should take the job.

GodsPetMonkey
01-26-2005, 05:35
I have no problem with it...

Tell the truth, I'm quite capable of doing my work independantly. As long as someone organises what units are in the game and what isn't, I'm happy to go off and work with out being prompted to do so.

Of course, we still need central organisation.

Yggdrasill
01-26-2005, 09:04
You being the new team leader is fine by me, Uesugi, you're definitely here the most often. As your first responsibility, maybe you should try and get in touch with Silver and find out in what developement stage is the campaign map.

GodsPetMonkey, sorry for the delay but as the exam draws nearer I am increasingly pressed for time.

Ofcourse my brother screwing up BIOS while tinkering with it didn't help at all. :furious3:

GodsPetMonkey
01-26-2005, 09:12
~:cool:

No problems. Been working on that Sipahy you like anyway. I'll send you some pics later.

Yggdrasill
01-26-2005, 09:54
Yeeey!!!!!! :charge: :charge: :charge:

Check your e-mail in about an hour ~:cheers:

Uesugi Kenshin
01-26-2005, 18:30
Is anybody opposed to me being team leader. So far Godspetmonkey, Yggdrasill and Saranalos have expressed confidence in my ability to organize the team. Any other thoughts on the issue would be welcome.

Uesugi Kenshin
01-26-2005, 18:51
I have pmed SilverRusher requesting his work, but he has not made his e-mail address available to org members. So I will have to recieve all the work he has done later, after asking for his e-mail address.

Celtic_Winter
01-27-2005, 04:03
Uesugi,
I vote for you to be temporary leader man.

Uesugi Kenshin
01-27-2005, 04:10
Thanks Celtic Winter.

Are we going to change to a new permanent leader later on?

I do not object to this if the person that is chosen is able, I would just like to know what people are thinking. For now I am doing my best to gather all of SR's work.

Saranalos
01-27-2005, 23:57
Yeah You'd make a good team leader Uesugi ~:) :bow: :bow:

Uesugi Kenshin
01-28-2005, 04:37
Thanks guys, I have yet to get a reply from SilverRusher, but hopefully he will reply soon. I have been having trouble with my computer so if i am unable to get on for a little while at some point it is because my password was forgotten by the computer and I am unable to access my e-mail because my outlook express has reset. I am going to try to fix it tomorrow, but I am too frustrated right now to find my exact e-mail account info, so I can set it up.

Uesugi Kenshin
01-28-2005, 04:58
This is a funny true story. Relevant to the mod. See my previous post for background.

After making that post pics stopped working. I assumed it was a forum or IE glitch, I moved on to my other forum writing. Then I could not see some text, then AIM stopped showing text. I got a message saying my computer did not have enough memory, not hard drive space. I quickly finished my writing and restarted. Turns out my family somehow managed to use up the ram so well that it was unable to clear itslef and the only eway to fix it was a restart. All of the problems i was having dissappeared when I cleared the RAM, my e-mail is working my wallpaper is back. Everything is better. Somehow my family was able to cripple this computer just through their own lack of concern for computer health. The hard drive had been defragged today, at some point before I got on. But seriously I have played de4manding games after defragging and had few problems. I do not understand how my family was able to do this.

All is well again.